yet another technique

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobius

Hi goku22,I don't suppose there is a URL on that book or author,sounds very similar to things mentioned in N.E.W by Robert Bruce.

I'm looking at a technique called the 37 degree technique at the moment,that the ancient egyptians supposedly used.Positioning yourself 37 degrees off the ground,it's in a book called 'Astral voyage" by a Dr Goldberg.

Good journeys

Mobius

SPASTRAL

Hi Goku,

What method do you normally use to get to the vibrating state?

This is an intresting technique!

Spencer.

goku22

Mobius, here's the author's website   http://www.michaelroads.com . In case that didn't post correctly just do a search on michael roads.

Spastral, to get to the vibratory state I just lay down, relax for a while, and just sort of try to push myself out. I guess I just try to create a strong lifting feeling. It's hard to explain because I just DO it, you know? The pushing attempt just brings me to all of the sensations naturally, I don't try specifically to create vibrations, they come from the pushing.     Ben

Spiritlodge

I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard that this idea is the basis for the "whirling dervishes."  They whirl around until they're pooped out, but then the subtle bodies may then exit.  Sounds like it could be true.

goku22

I read this book called Journey into Nature, which is awesome by the way. I recommend it, it's intensely spiritual. In the book, Pan (yes, the greek god Pan, and it;s non-fiction)  gives the author a projection technique. Basically, you are standing there, you jump up as high as you can, then you collapse to the ground, then you jump as high as you can, and so one. You repeat this around 11 times I think it said and then on the last jump, your spiritual body jumps and your physical body stays on the gorund. It makes sense. By repeating the jumping, you're creating a mental inertia-type force, and you're tiring your body out, so when you leave, your body is in the correct, calm state needed for to get back in. I'll try it soon. I recently got back into trying to project again. It's SO easy to get to the vibration state, then the heaviness state comes pretty easy too.  Then the vibrations come back, along with the heart center pounding away, then it seems I run out of steam. I think I'm still not relaxed enough. I do the willpower technique, I just try to relax, then force myself out, it definitely works well up to that point. I guess I'll just have to be the little engine that could.  Ben