News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

A strong bond or....?

Previous topic - Next topic

missym

Well, the other night while I was meditating, I was fooling around with Astral vision and was looking around the room. I was already in the 'able to stretch your limbs out of your body but not quite there enough to separate completely' state when I felt this awful, horrible, aching sadness in my heart. I felt like bursting out and crying. Not even 20 second later, I heard my cousin start crying her eyes out. I still had this aching sadness in my heart. I swear, I could feel everything she was feeling, about missing her brother immensly (he was shot and killed in December.. so it's been very rough for her).. This was a very extreme experience, one of the most extreme I've ever had. Was this because of our close bond? Or just because I was meditating (and therefore more sensitive/aware of others' emotions/energy)?
Has anybody had an experience like this?

ps sorry if I posted in the wrong area!
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

Dragohad

both. you have a close bond with her already, and since you were meditating, you were more open to her energies.
"Hear me ,ye peoples of sighing!
The sorrows of pain and regret
Are left to the dead and the dying,
The folk that not know me as yet."
<Liber AL vel Legis 2.17>