News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Am I psychic?

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldStar

I posted this under dreams but no one replied back. I'm posting here because I think my dreams are psychic. Last year, I had a dream about this particular guy asking me out. Well, the next day it actually happened. It freaked me out because I had never even talked to this guy before. I've had a couple of other dreams where I'll dream about a person that I've never seen in my life and a couple days later, I'll see them. I've been having dreams about this one guy for a while now but I've never seen him in person. In my dreams I want to go out with him and even marry him but he doesn't pay any attention. It's like I'm not even there. The first time I had a dream about this guy was around 7 years ago. He gave me a lot of attention in the first dream. It was so vivid. It almost seemed real. What does this mean?  Why haven't I met this man?

Stookie

While some dreams may be prophetic, for the majority of us its subconscious muck that rises to the surface. You're the best person to analyze your dreams. If you can't find a meaning, it might not have one.

GoldStar

It's just weird. If I do dream about a person I've never met, I'll usually meet them soon after. However, this one time I dreamed I went out with this guy who I've never met. Well, about three years later I was in a workshop class. He walked through the door and I freaked out. I couldn't believe that the guy in my dreams was actually real. He kept staring at me the whole three hours. It kind of scared me and I didn't talk to him. I've been dreaming about this other guy for years and I've never met him. What if one of these days I see him. Should I look away or ignore him? Should I walk up to him and strike up a conservation?

SomeoneAwful

Stookie

Quote from: GoldStar on June 26, 2008, 18:16:57
It's just weird. If I do dream about a person I've never met, I'll usually meet them soon after. However, this one time I dreamed I went out with this guy who I've never met. Well, about three years later I was in a workshop class. He walked through the door and I freaked out. I couldn't believe that the guy in my dreams was actually real. He kept staring at me the whole three hours. It kind of scared me and I didn't talk to him. I've been dreaming about this other guy for years and I've never met him. What if one of these days I see him. Should I look away or ignore him? Should I walk up to him and strike up a conservation?
If I saw someone in real life that I've only seen in a dream before, I would DEFINITELY talk to them. The worst that could happen is they'll think you're a nut. I think it would be worth the try.

GoldStar

I'll talk to him if I ever see him. I'm definitely not telling him I dreamed about him. :-D

DejaClaireVoyant

Well, to answer your question, yes, because everyone is psychic. We all have these abilities in us, to some degree, some more than others. Dreams can have lots of different meanings, from silly displays of your subconcious thoughts, to outright visions of the future, or sometimes dreams can be OBE's, your energy taking a journey somewhere else. Going into the dreamscape, I agree, is something that can only be analyzed by you.

But yes, everyone is psychic, we are all connected and synchronicity and signs exist all around us. The more you appreciate them, the more they present themselves to you.

Twillusion

><
i believe that every1 has psychic power somewhr within them ( can any1 clarify this?)
and its just that it isn't awoken yet
like learning a new trick( bike/ pen/ magic, whatever)
at first you though you could'nt do it
after many practices you finally got the hang of it and you can perform it with ease

SnakeDoctor

i had a dream where i got into a minor and major car accident...it was possibly deadly, in the dream therewas overcast. yesterday i was in a fender bender because my breaks went out, there was overcast...so as soon as i got to where i was going first i stopped driving.