News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Negs over water

Previous topic - Next topic

justine

Hermits Unite

Robert Bruce

G'day folks!

Thanks for the quote, Justine.  You'll find many such references in Celtic folklore, and seeds of truth abound therein.  

As for going mind to mind with demons, and there being humans that are stronger, and tearing them into pieces to eradicate them, I'm afraid we shall have to agree to differ here.  In my experience with these things, none of this is possible with anything but the lowest orders of demons, and of lowly
evil spirits and etc.  Demons cannot be killed or destroyed, no more than one
could kill an angel.  Only the hand of God has this level of power.

Thought forms and etc, however, often appear to be demonic.  The description of tearing their energy apart and destroying their pattern seems to better fit what I know of thought forms and etc.

To reiterate, I think no human mind can go mind to mind with a serious demon and win.  Anyone with a mind strong enough to do this would not be human.  Serious demons are ancient, awesome beings. I have great respect for their mental strengths and metaphysical abilities.  The only way I know for humans to confront them is either with magic or great faith, with the latter involving a strong higher self connection.  

As for keeping such demons away from ones mind, well we all strive for this. But to make it sound like an easy thing to do is misleading. If a demon decides to attack a person, it will usually succeed unless a greater holy power is invoked to stop it.  Simply creating some kind of energy shield on the spot will not deter it, eg, visualizing a shield of white light, etc.  Real shields take skill and knowledge and regular effort to create and maintain. Creating a shield only when one comes under attack is not effective, not if the opposition is strong and wise.  True shields must be ever present.

If a demon attacks and is deflected by a proper shield, it will fall back a little and wait as long as necessary, even years, for the shield to drop. It will also work on the target person through the people around them, to destabilize them and erode said shields.

The above is why serious spiritual and metaphysical development, when it gets to a certain point, requires a steep learning curve.  Note that the majority of saints are well known to suffer frequent strong spiritual/demonic attack. This level of attack both tests them and drives them on to higher achievement.  Even the late Mother Teresa experienced a great deal of spiritual attack during her life.

Anyway, all this is just my opinion, as I see it, according to my experience in these matters.  I must be true to myself and do not expect everyone to agree with me.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

cainam_nazier

Okay I have a question about this whole negs and water thing.

The building I work in has many and I mean many water and steam lines running through it.  Some as small as 1/2 inch and some as big 12-24 inches.  We are constantly moving an impossible to calculate amount of water through the build.  Since I do maintenance this is what I get to deal with all day.

1.  So based on this I thought I was attacked by a neg do you think I would have to worry about it staying attached for very long?

2.  Are only negs effected in this way or are many more nice entities effected this way also?

3.  I only ask because of a singular presence that was there before dissapeared after about two years of me working at this place.  But I don't know if he was good or bad but always appeared dark and shadowy.  Could my work have driven him off?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

SPASTRAL

Hi All...

So if somebody meets a fully fledged demon on the astral, we are in serious trouble?

I always thought we had the advantage over entities on the Astral, or are we talking purely of physical manifestation.

How would a Mind on Mind bought go? (purely academic curiosity I must add!)

Spencer

Nita

Hello Everyone
  I have a feng shui water fountain. I blessed the water to bring good into my home and to banish evil. The circulating motion makes it so this works like running water. You have to keep the fountain clean otherwise you can feel the blockages.
  I think the important thing with demons is the subject of you as a human. A human mind alone can not stop a demon. A human mind open to the forces of good that works with those forces can stop anything. It is not the person that does it but the person and the forces of good that win the battles.
   Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

Steam and water pipes:

I have no idea how steam pipes affect nonphysical entities, but this would be well worth experimenting with.  If a building has a lot of potable water and steam pipes running through it, experience tells me that this would drain and thus weaken any resident negative entities.

As for good spirits being affected by running water, I have no information on this.  However, it is quite possible that whatever it is about running water that affects Negs will also drain manifesting good spirits of energy. But more research is needed on this matter, so this is only conjecture.

Keep in mind that Neg spirits have ways of crossing running water:

1. Hitchhiking a ride with a living being, animal or human.  The living being shields them from the damaging or draining properties of running water.

2. Manifesting inside running water barriers, so actual geographic movement across running water is avoided.

Astral encounters with strong demons:

I have encountered a number of strong demons during OBE's, in both real time and astral environments, including a couple of archdemons.  This might sound like it could be dangerous, but in all cases said demons have just moved away from me once they realize I have recognized them.  I have attacked a couple of them, but they have never responded apart from moving away.  In my experience, Demons like to keep their presence secret and will go to great lengths to hide their presence, and their indentity, including telling lies if communicated with in some way.

What I call 'astral wildlife', which are lower orders of astral beings, however, are more troublesome because they do not seem bothered about keeping their presence a secret.  Most astral wildlife seem to have a more animalistic type of intelligence, and this may be the reason.

Mind to mind with a demon:

As to going mind to mind with a powerful demon, this is best described as like trying to walk against hurricane winds.  The mental onslaught is tremendous and the pressure is incredible.  Such a mind is very quickly filled with obsessive thoughts of a polluted nature. At its peak, such a person becomes controlled and can be forced to do anything the stronger mind wills.

Note that the above is different to what I call 'virtual puppetry', where it could be said that the centre of thinking awareness and consciousness is forced aside into a surreal world just outside the physical body.

There seem to be a variety of methods employed by demons, but they all have the same end in mind, eg, to possess the person in some way or other, in varying degrees from mild influence to total obsession.  In a nutshell, demons possess, and that's what they do.  They possess a person and inflict upon them spiritual pollution and physical disease.

But please keep in mind that full blown possession by a strong demon, to the point of said demon gaining total control, is extremely rare.  Demons cannot function  in our society, not if they are in full control, and thus need the human mind to take care of life and social interactions in general.  The only reason a demon usually makes a bid for total control is when their purpose is to destroy a person, or when the demon is directly threatened, say by an exorcist.  This is why exorcism is so dangerous, for the victim and exorcist alike.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

cainam_nazier

Thanks for the reply Mr. Bruce.

Does the purity of the water make a difference?  IE, The more natural the water the better V.S.  softened, distilled, or any other process that would add/remove natural components.

I ask because after I posted the last time I went and talked to some of the people who claim to have seen various things in the building besides myself.  Appearences seem to be largly in rooms which would limit the amount of water lines, and usually on the upper floors of the building.  The locations that I have personally seen things have have been in spots where some one could get without crossing any lines at all, but they would be standing/walking next to or under several lines.

Also noted that we do have at least one resident spirit in the building.  His name is Carl, he was a former employee who died at the building of a heart attack.  He seems to be able to move freely through the building because people have claimed to seem him in many different locations.  This being years worth of sightings.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

Joe

G'day Robert/Nita - as an aside, do you know if strong negs / demons attack other non-physical entities in the same way they attack and/or possess humans? Is there something about us that makes us more attractive or more vulnerable amongst the vast array of sentient life out there? Also, not including the "greater purpose" of such attacks, what motivation does a neg/demon have for harrassing/polluting humans - do they derive personal pleasure? Is this how they pass time? And last of all (this is going to sound absolutely stupid) is there any way that a human can relate to and/or work with, the psychology of a demon/neg? Or are their thoughts not comparable to our own.

My thanks if you feel like answering some dumb questions http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

Just how running water affects negs is unclear.  But it is known that the quality and movement of water have an effect. This either hurts them or drains them of energy.

More testing is needed on all these things. But this is difficult to do as one has to seek real life opportunities, often in life or death situations.

As for the building and its water pipes in question, I suggest you get a map of the building and stick coloured pins in it showing sightings. You may find the pins collect in certain areas, maybe areas free of running water as your earlier letter suggests. You should find some areas that are totally free of sightings. These would be worth examining.

The ghost 'Carl' may move about by hitching rides with humans.

As said, this is a cloudy area as not enough is known about spirit types and their individual methods and limitations. But we now at least have 'something' to work with, in that negative type spirits do indeed have some physical limitations.

Negs are known to attack other Negs, eg, like where a demon is used to attack and remove another demon, which is a common magical practice. It is known, and quite obvious, that Negs of any type do not work well in groups; thank goodness.

Neg motivations are very difficult to ascertain, as is their psychology.  Their minds and motivations are vastly different from humans, experience tells me. But they have advanced human psychology skills and abilities, that much is very clear, especially the more advanced types.

As for what happens during a direct mind to mind confrontation with a demon, well, its not a pretty picture.  Your willpower is quickly reduced to zero, and your mind is quickly polluted by terrible thoughts that are not your own. The pressure is relentless, like a hurricane wind. This can also be very painful, as it can cause very strong cramps all through the body. By strong, I mean cramps that tear muscles and flesh. Terrible head pain and pressure is also quite common.

I hope to learn more about all these matters in the future, hopefully in less dramatic and less painful ways than has so far been my lot in life.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

kakkarot

hey robert: "As for what happens during a direct mind to mind confrontation with a demon, well, its not a pretty picture..." is this for even the weak demons? i have had a few experiences in my life time (actually a number greater than a few but less than a lot  :)  ) where some sort of spiritual entity has tried to influence my thinking. sometimes i went with it and only realized after the deed was done that it wasn't my idea to do it; other times i realized right away that the thought wasn't mine; and other times i have realized it in the middle of doing it. once i realized what i was doing, i was able to stop each time; and only a few times required lots of effort.

and many of the times that i got control back, there was a brief mental (sometimes spiritual) "war". most of the time it felt as though the entity backed down though rather than being defeated. sometimes though, it was clear that i won the contest of wills. so is it that all demons are too powerful for a human to defeat? or am i just stronger willed than most, or is it more likely that they weren't demons but rather some other form of spiritual being?

cause, most of the times i had the wars i was able to "see" into the general thoughts of the being and i have learned a few things from it; nothing specific, but generalizations about life and whatnot (for instance, demons are old creatures, eternal by some accounts, and so, in their eons of life, they have learned what really matters to them and aren't so wishy-washy in what they do, as humans are).

i don't REALLY need to know, but it would be kinda nice to know. thanks to anyone who replies.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Robert Bruce

G'day!

Demons and other strong types of evil spirit are master psycholgists, telepaths and hypnotists. Hypnotic power (which is mind to mind domination) is how they exert influences.  They know the human mind and its weaknesses like the backs of their hands. One of their greatest advantages is human belief that they do not exist, that its all in the mind of the human concerned. Because of this, they will usually back off during a confrontation so the victim will not become aware of them. This is what normally happens when a person says they have defeated a demon or whatever mind to mind.  But, its a completely different picture when the Neg is deliberately attacking a human who knows they exist. The gloves come off then, so to speak.

Also, there are many types and levels of Neg, and some are quite weak. Some of these will pretend to be big, scary demons, but are easily vanquished.  Its very difficult to tell what you are up against unless you have the psychic abilities and experience to tell what is what.

Even a low order demon, say a common legionaire, has a stronger mind and level of consciousness than a human. This type can be compared with a low order angel.  Any human who is actually stronger, unaided mind to mind, than this type of being, demon or angel, cannot be human because all humans have their limitations.

But this is not to say that such evil beings cannot be defeated.  They can be beaten, but not unaided.

How strong Negs possess and torture humans is scientifically explainable.  

Human nerves respond to thought, normally the thoughts of the person involved.  Thoughts create subtle EM fields that affect nerves, which in turn generate biochemical signals that cause other nerves to respond. In this way, complex movements and other bodily functions are caused by the human brain/mind.

A stronger mind, such as a demon or similar, can generate stronger and more focused thoughts than a human, especially an untrained human mind. The stronger thought overcomes the weaker thought and causes nerves to react in different ways, or to perform independently without the host mind's directions. In this way, a strong Neg mind can influence, control, even possess, a human being, depending on the Neg's strength and skill.  Pain can also be caused in this way, as well as physical movement, through direct nerve induction.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

kakkarot

thanks, mr. bruce.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Joe

This is a bit theoretical, but I can't help wondering about some aspects of the theory that negs can't cross water...

1. Does the barrier have to be very close, or can the water be several levels down? ie. if I were on the 3rd floor of a building, would the water mains below street level protect me?

2. Does the general theory mean that no neg can travel between countries that are separated by water? ie. New Zealand to Australia (God forbid!)

3. Why couldn't a neg travel "over" or "under" a barrier?

4. Do other "good" or even "amoral" entities suffer the same weakness? ie. elementals, nature spirits, etc.

Thanks!