News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Orion's Belt

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

During my vacation, me and my family were at the sea cost for two weeks and there were many mosquitos in the area. We all got bitten multiple times. But the most interesting thing is that most of my bites were in groupings of three bites that aligned exactly as Orion's Belt. One group on my hand, another on my leg, then on my shoulder and then on my forehead. But they appeared one after another, not all groupings at once. The first one was on my hand. When I looked at it, I showed it to my sister and I said "Look, it's Orion's Belt. We also looked up the Egyptian pyramids alignment because they match it and the three mosquito bites on my hand were exact match. I thought what an interesting coincidence. I didn't think much of it, I dismissed any type of messaging. But the next day, two new groups of three bites each the same alignment appeared on my leg and on my shoulder. I instantly thought, ok, it's a clear message, something about Orion. But I didn't continue thanking of it. On the third day another group of three bites same alignment appeared on my forehead. Then I said out loud "Ok, OK, clear message, I am acknowledging it now. Tell me who is sending the message" That night when I closed my eyes to go to sleep, I repeated the question and within a few minutes I had a clear visual that lasted for about 30 seconds. I saw an ET stepping into something like a clear big box which appeared to be a device through which messages are sent through the universe. The device started glowing when the ET stepped in. The ET was very interesting looking. It had a humanoid figure, but thinner, small face, but very big almost like a turban head that appeared soft and it was salmon/yellowish color. The hands and feet were larger and they looked aquatic, like the being could live also under water. So, this visual showed me who was sending me the messages. But now the next question I have is what am I to do with this awareness about Orion. What is it that the messenger wants me to do. I keep asking but there is no clear answer yet. I will let you know if it comes through. Definitely very interesting.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Interesting. Perhaps your new aquatic friend also had a random moment just as you and he is also wondering. Hmmm
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on September 14, 2023, 17:24:57Interesting. Perhaps your new aquatic friend also had a random moment just as you and he is also wondering. Hmmm

I hope his random moment was as itchy as mine was lol. There could have been other ways haha
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

*scratches like crazy*

Now I'm itchy... thanks.   :-D  :evil:

omcasey

Goodness. Vacation? I sure do hope those WERE mosquito bites and not bedbugs ( ack ). The latter are notorious for biting in groups of three in a straight line. I had a horrible experience of this in Los Angeles I hope to never repeat in all my life.

LightBeam

Quote from: omcasey on September 15, 2023, 16:12:45Goodness. Vacation? I sure do hope those WERE mosquito bites and not bedbugs ( ack ). The latter are notorious for biting in groups of three in a straight line. I had a horrible experience of this in Los Angeles I hope to never repeat in all my life.

Oh no, these were mosquitos. We could see them all around us. But the thing is that the three bites were not on a straight line. One was always slightly off from the other two and slightly at a longer distance. Just like Orion's belt configuration. Every singly grouping was mathematically identical angle and length of the third bite. And it was not just from one mosquito in case one liked very precise geometrical biting lol. They were from different ones and different days.
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Whew! ( so glad to hear it )

EscapeVelocity

Maybe not Orion's Belt, but rather Orion's Bite? Lol

An interesting method for initiating interstellar communication...cool experience!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

LightBeam

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on September 15, 2023, 18:29:35Maybe not Orion's Belt, but rather Orion's Bite? Lol

Haha, totally! You'd think they'd be more sophisticated lol
Captain Jack Sparrow

LightBeam

Finally the answer to my third question came through last night in a moment of mind silencing. A stream of thoughts popped up that the message was on my body to indicate that human DNA is linked to Orion, and that it needs another round of improvement, which is forthcoming.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

After hundreds (no thousands) of years I think by now our (human) DNA should be damn near perfect. I would love to know what the problem is. Communication between them and us should be far better than it is.

Is there something we need to do on our end, if so what? If the problem is on their end, how can we help?

I think you may be in a prime position to ask these questions LightBeam.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on September 16, 2023, 15:07:02After hundreds (no thousands) of years I think by now our (human) DNA should be damn near perfect. I would love to know what the problem is. Communication between them and us should be far better than it is.

Is there something we need to do on our end, if so what? If the problem is on their end, how can we help?

I think you may be in a prime position to ask these questions LightBeam.

I thought this will take long, but the moment I asked and closed my eyes, the following came through. I have to note that when I ask questions of any sort, I try to stay as neutral as possible and move my own perception of things out of the way, so I can receive as unaltered information as possible.

Message: Human body to be able to withstand diseases better. Improvement of immunity is necessary. When the worry of physical survival is removed, the creative power increases. The challenge of distributing resources equally will remain and humans will be tested to demonstrate greater compassion and better care for their planet. 
Captain Jack Sparrow

T-Man

Quote from: LightBeam on September 16, 2023, 18:01:45Message: Human body to be able to withstand diseases better. Improvement of immunity is necessary. When the worry of physical survival is removed, the creative power increases. The challenge of distributing resources equally will remain and humans will be tested to demonstrate greater compassion and better care for their planet. 

Very cool experience LightBeam. 

Your message is encouraging as well.  Hope you can keep posting the messages you receive!
The Adventure Continues...

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on September 16, 2023, 18:01:45I thought this will take long, but the moment I asked and closed my eyes, the following came through. I have to note that when I ask questions of any sort, I try to stay as neutral as possible and move my own perception of things out of the way, so I can receive as unaltered information as possible.
I asked the same thing and was told that this is because our physical bodies are "temporary rentals", not Lifers". I believe this to be true. That makes more sense to me!   :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla