News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic offense

Previous topic - Next topic

Makoto

Uuuuuuuuuuuum[?]

Way to take it up a notch ,I guess.

No ive never tried similar and those do seem to be rather non coincidental effects so keep it up(though possibly withought hurting or influencing others would maybe be nice).
There is no good and evil, only power.

Nay

Yikes..you sound proud to have possibly caused these things.  My opinion, you shouldn't. [xx(]  Another opinion, you might want to change your signature, to "Wewt, I recently turned 18! Someone is turning into a big bully" if you plan on continuing down this road..[^]

Nay.

Anonymous

Read what I say carefully. I am not accusing you of anything or trying to imply anything, so don't take this personally, I am just offering my views:

I am able to do this, but choose not to. I learned how to do this accidentally, but I never actually hurt anyone, and I realized the danger that this could cause people. I am a warrior and I follow a path of honor. Also, I never attack humans because (1) we are all here for a reason, and (2) it has some pretty serious karmic repercussions. What goes around comes around. Make sure you aren't being controlled by a dark force. People are sometimes controlled and don't even know it. Evil (true evil, anyway) is very subtle. Watch your actions carefully and determine what your goal is. If you choose evil, you will face enemies. If you choose good, you will also face enemies. Just don't compromise your beliefs or who you are as a person. The weaker humans tend to fall to the dark side. If you believe something, then live by it. But always seek guidance. Making people getting into car accidents and falling down stairs is not a very nice thing to do. Have you considered what would you do if they died? How would you feel? If you wish to be honorable, then know you have the power, but do not use it unless you really have to use it for self-defense, i.e. when someone is about to push YOU down the stairs. Psychic offense gets you enemies very quickly. Don't resort to it.

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by EnderWiggin

Read what I say carefully. I am not accusing you of anything or trying to imply anything, so don't take this personally, I am just offering my views:

I am able to do this, but choose not to. I learned how to do this accidentally, but I never actually hurt anyone, and I realized the danger that this could cause people. I am a warrior and I follow a path of honor. Also, I never attack humans because (1) we are all here for a reason, and (2) it has some pretty serious karmic repercussions. What goes around comes around. Make sure you aren't being controlled by a dark force. People are sometimes controlled and don't even know it. Evil (true evil, anyway) is very subtle. Watch your actions carefully and determine what your goal is. If you choose evil, you will face enemies. If you choose good, you will also face enemies. Just don't compromise your beliefs or who you are as a person. The weaker humans tend to fall to the dark side. If you believe something, then live by it. But always seek guidance. Making people getting into car accidents and falling down stairs is not a very nice thing to do. Have you considered what would you do if they died? How would you feel? If you wish to be honorable, then know you have the power, but do not use it unless you really have to use it for self-defense, i.e. when someone is about to push YOU down the stairs. Psychic offense gets you enemies very quickly. Don't resort to it.

Karmic repercussions? Never happened.

Dark forces? They seem to not force anything, but rather listen to my commands always.

Evil? Lest I make it so, its not evil.

But I understand where your getting to.

I dont do this all the time, as I am a good boy. [:)]

Anonymous

I don't think I understand where you're coming from on this one... how is making someone get into a car accident, making someone fall down a whole flight of stairs, and making another get broken ribs, bruises, etc. not evil? Keep in mind that karmic repercussions don't need to happen right away. What if it's waiting for you later on down the road? And don't associate with dark forces and/or entities. They won't be around long with people like me getting rid of them.

Anonymous

One other thing: Interfering with another's free will IS evil, whether you make it evil or not. So don't use mental influence. I suggest you read about some of the very unpleasant things that are happening to many people on this forum. Use your abilities in a benevolent way, not for malevolence.

acidmax120

quote:

I don't think I understand where you're coming from on this one... how is making someone get into a car accident, making someone fall down a whole flight of stairs, and making another get broken ribs, bruises, etc. not evil? Keep in mind that karmic repercussions don't need to happen right away. What if it's waiting for you later on down the road? And don't associate with dark forces and/or entities. They won't be around long with people like me getting rid of them.

Dark entities? Forces? Evil? You coming up with labels for what you think something is.

Those kids who did insults to me, didn't they recieve their "karma?"

You think you are a warrior, attacking sources you call evil? Right, whenever you say that you are proving they exist.

I have contact with an infinite source, that does everything I say. And its not evil![:D]

Life_afterdeath

I personally don't think he's evil, I just think he's got a meanstreak like me.  Of course I wouldn't cause car wrecks or bruised ribs, but I would use psychic power only if I were being mugged or if a group ganged up on me just to cause me pain.
Hell, I can't even channel any psychic power.  I remember my reason for getting into any type of Metaphysics was to do so...but yeah.
I've gone nowhere with that.

Anonymous

>>"Dark entities? Forces? Evil? You coming up with labels for what you think something is."

Actually, these are common phrases and names given to such things. I am not making them up. Did you read any other posts by other people?

>>"Those kids who did insults to me, didn't they recieve their "karma?"

Do you think you are the only one who gets insulted in high school? If you are not popular then you're a freak or a geek, and since that covers the majority of people, I'd say it's the popular kids missing out on all the fun. I'm an outcast and proud of it. Why do you let them get to you? don't you see that by retaliating you are letting them win? If they are on your mind all the time, then they are doing what they set out to do: make your life a living hell.

>>"You think you are a warrior, attacking sources you call evil? Right, whenever you say that you are proving they exist."

What is that supposed to mean? Those two phrases don't really make sense...

First off, yes, I am a warrior, and I belong to an occult group. I'm 23 years old and have no reason to make such a thing up. I don't attack what I call evil, I attack what I believe the majority calls evil, and that includes all of the religions excluding Satanist or devl-worshipper religions. If I were evil, then I would serve vampires and litches, not the Source, angels, and other beings of Light. Well, to tell you the truth, the source is neither good nor evil. Well, since it created us, I call it good.

I don't really understand what you're trying to communicate with that next sentence. Are you asking me to prove something or are you saying that evil doesn't exist unless we say it does?

>>"I have contact with an infinite source, that does everything I say. And its not evil!"

The "source" you have contact with is not infinite. There is only one infinite source, and from it everything else stems. It has a will of its own, and a nature to it. It follows the plan of the Creator. It flows through all things. It is all around you, and it is within you as well as every other person in the Universe. It can be drawn upon for energy, and it can also tell you things. What else would you like to know about the Source?

Blackstream

Dude, that's not karmic retribution you did.  All they did was draw a picture of you getting beat up, they didn't actually get beat up.  You on the other hand got someone into a car accient, falling down the stairs, and broken bones.  You actually did beat them up.  Maybe if they had actually beaten you up, then we'd be like nice comeback.  At worst maybe you should have scared them a bit.  But this is akin to punching someone out and breaking their nose for giving you the finger.  Then spitting on the twitching body.
There is no spoon

Life_afterdeath

Guys, I'm not choosing sides here, but lay off of him a little will you?  I think he's learned his lesson.  If Karma it is, then Karma it will be.  He'll get what he'll get.  Leave the combat to the Karma, that's all.
I just hate to see this place turn into a big arguement.  I know what it's like to go at it me vs. everyone else.  That's probobly about how he feels right now.  You guys have some good points, but who cares.
Being right isn't THAT important.  Just let it go, for me, please?
Just drop it like a bad habit.  Let this thread collect dust.

Blackstream

I hope you are right Life, but this is a tad bit more serious than your typical garden fight.  I had my say and I'm done, though I would be happier with an admission, though I won't get one.

At any rate, welcome to the forum life:)  This kind of stuff happens all the time.  Doesn't mean we are all going to hate each other:)
There is no spoon

kakkarot

NOT evil? i'm sorry, but causing other people pain IS evil. REGARDLESS of the reason why. there is no real "justified evil". and if you think that breaking someone's wrist and ribs is not evil, i think you need to think about how you'd view the situation if someone did those things to someone you cared about.

do these things or not, it's not up to me to tell you what to do, but don't delude yourself into thinking that hurting others isn't evil. even if "they started it".

~kakkarot

Life_afterdeath

Kakkarot, I'm sure he gets the point by now.
He understands that he did wrong.  Though he may do it again, all that needs to be said has been said.  It's not may say, but I believe he's been scolded enough.  He probobly doesn't feel too good about it anymore, and he probobly feels like a lesser person because of what you and Ender have said.  He's gotten his verbal "spanking" I'd say.
I don't mean to sound like a grandma-bear or anything, I just know that he's feeling it now.  You may keep on, but I just wish you and Ender would lay off of him for now.
( man I hate the grandma-bear feeling )

Anonymous

I've already explained to him why I believe what he has done is evil, and he denies it. I told him in my first reply that I didn't mean any offense by it, but then he claimed I didn't know what I was talking about. so I felt it necessary to explain myself further. What I do not understand is on what he bases his beliefs. It certainly doesn't sound like reality to me. I do not recall him citing instances that explain or "justify" his actions.

I appreciate your efforts to keep things fair and balanced, but I do not understand why you defend this person, as they have not shown any regret for their actions. I'd respect him more if he admitted that he was wrong rather than try to say that what he did to those people was fair or that they deserved it.

Makoto

Well I feel when it comes to evil you should read my signiture.

As I said b4 way to take it up a notch kid i'm glad to see some vulgar effects goin on.

Nay

I feel so much more safe in the world now, knowing you guys are in it...*rolls eyes* [^]

Nay

Life_afterdeath

quote:

I've already explained to him why I believe what he has done is evil, and he denies it. I told him in my first reply that I didn't mean any offense by it, but then he claimed I didn't know what I was talking about. so I felt it necessary to explain myself further. What I do not understand is on what he bases his beliefs. It certainly doesn't sound like reality to me. I do not recall him citing instances that explain or "justify" his actions.

I appreciate your efforts to keep things fair and balanced, but I do not understand why you defend this person, as they have not shown any regret for their actions. I'd respect him more if he admitted that he was wrong rather than try to say that what he did to those people was fair or that they deserved it.

He's got his own wars, and in his own way, he's sure they deserved it.
Like I said before, Karma will give him his dose.  That's all I'm saying in this thread.

acidmax120

If there were any karma it has been channeled away from me. I am fully protected.

Makoto

"If there were any karma it has been channeled away from me. I am fully protected"

Howdja manage that.

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by Makoto

"If there were any karma it has been channeled away from me. I am fully protected"

Howdja manage that.

Simply contact the source.

Life_afterdeath

quote:
Originally posted by acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by Makoto

Howdja manage that.

Simply contact the source.

OOOOkay...this thread has taken a doosie.  This kid should be called Magneto or something, because he's developing this evil sound...

Sam

Good or evil aside, I can only think of these questions...  How can you best describe the source?  How do you get in contact with it?  What does it feel like?  How do you channel it?

Thanks

acidmax120

quote:
Originally posted by Sam

Good or evil aside, I can only think of these questions...  How can you best describe the source?  How do you get in contact with it?  What does it feel like?  How do you channel it?

Thanks

The source is God. It doesnt feel like, it IS FEEL. If that makes sense.

God and higher beings dont use "words" to resemble feelings. They USE FEELINGS to communicate. When I go deep into my state of being, I perfectly understand what is being told me to.

I can't channel it, I can only be "ONE" with the source, then control it. The source is infinite, so how can I channel itself to itself? I can only command itself, to do certain things.

Now don't you see how I can control things?

Anonymous

If there is no karma, then someone else will come along and give it to you.[;)][:(!][B)]

I'm still skeptical of this so-called "source" of yours. Must be a pretty malicious source aiding people who cause serious injuries to others.