News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Psychic Vampires

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

i've read a book about psychic vampires (scientific way), it was written there that long exposure to psi draining caused not only health problems (mind and body), but also turned the victim into a vampire in desperate way to replenish lost energy (talk about relationships [}:)]), there is also self-vampirism, when you invest energy into negative feelings(i'm worthless, i hate jews, and such) forming kind of energy body and in the end  it's acting on it's own accord (stupid, but unsatiable) forcing to feed on others even more
mostly vampirism is caused by insufficient energy raising, that's why we needn't to drain anymore after training [8D]
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

StrangeLilOne

I realized not to long ago why I am so weird!!! These people, who happen to hate eachother, both kept telling me that they believed I am a psychic vampire. I did some research on the subject. Turns out, you could catagorize me as an "unintentual psychic vampire." That means I do not make enough of my own psychic energy to feel well, so I drain others unintentualy by sight, touch, or being in close proximity. Yea, it's weird, but it explains why people feel drained around me & why it helps to be around people when I have one of my major headaches. My being heat-sensative, however, has nothing to do with it. Be excited for me!!! I'm not really all that strange, except maybe when I have explinations.