News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

wow

Previous topic - Next topic

SnakeDoctor

i just took three psychic tests online right, its online so i didn't look too much into it.

took the first one, got about 6 dead on, and 8 pretty close. one was a baseball and i pictured something white.

took the next one, got one dead on, and 3 relatively close...like one i seen someone in the sky, like sky diving. it was a rock climber on the side of a cliff climbing and you could see the sky...thats slightly close right?

then the last one i took...got absolutely none right...except, every card i picked would end up coming up as the next card. it didn't show me what the card was till the end of the test.

in your opionon does that mean anything or hopeful thinking??

everytime I try to prove something I look stupid because I'll tell people Oh I can do this then I can't

SnakeDoctor

yeah know what you mean, i got up one morning and was like, im gonna rip a phone book in half, went to the closet got a phone book, ripped it in half...i tried it in front of people, didn't work.

phitau

Sounds you've taught yourself how to remote view.