Anyone ever received a remote healing from Khris Krepcik ?

Previous topic - Next topic

cesm23

I am talking about this healing in this site :
http://www.thehoodedsage.com/healing/remote-healing/

It's not a question of doubting if he is legit or not, it seems a real legit healer as far as i know, the problem is that there is no way of knowing what kind of requirements they talk about when we have to prepare for the healing, because my current situation and schedule is quite complicated (because of my boss in the job i have) and also there is some kind of things that they might ask to do before the healing that i am unable to do.

I would like some feedback of what are the kind of preparations that they talk about when preparing for healings like this, i really hope i am able to find someone here that already took healings like this, or a way to contact someone close to khris krepcik or a collegue of his.

I know that this might belong in the healings discussion but there hasn't been any posts in several months, it seems dead to me, i doubt anyone besides the moderators will read this if i would post this there... Anyway if it's absolutly necessary then move the topic to there.

SuperManny

I've never received any healing of this type, and I don't know Khris Krepcik, but I DO know that he's highly recommended by Stuart Wilde.

Don't know if this carries any weight with you, but I like Wilde; I've read 5 of his books, and I'd tend to trust his judgment.

personalreality

i like wilde too, but he's a bit of a nutter

makes me like him more, other people don't necessarily agree.
be awesome.

cesm23

Yeah that's exactly the same reasons i am  prefering this healing over others on the internet, i trust this guy more than the others i never heared off, just because of stuart wilde as well, the problem is that there isn't enought info about what kind of preparations we have to do for such a healing, and there ISN'T any contact on Khris Krepcik's page, i choosed to sent a email to one of his colleges that i found in stuart wilde's blog and i hope the email gets answered, because i definetly have urgent problems to solve, and i already tried all "normal" professional help (shrinks, and even a hypnoterapist), also i need something drastic, since i also tried reiki, but i need something WAYY stronger than that, something able to deal about removing negative entities for good and even puttting protection to keep them from getting back, and this healins seems the perfect one for this, i am just afraid i pay the required 200 usd for this and afterwards i am unable to follow up with some requirements...

Xanth

Quote from: cesm23 on October 06, 2010, 02:41:54
Yeah that's exactly the same reasons i am  prefering this healing over others on the internet, i trust this guy more than the others i never heared off, just because of stuart wilde as well, the problem is that there isn't enought info about what kind of preparations we have to do for such a healing, and there ISN'T any contact on Khris Krepcik's page, i choosed to sent a email to one of his colleges that i found in stuart wilde's blog and i hope the email gets answered, because i definetly have urgent problems to solve, and i already tried all "normal" professional help (shrinks, and even a hypnoterapist), also i need something drastic, since i also tried reiki, but i need something WAYY stronger than that, something able to deal about removing negative entities for good and even puttting protection to keep them from getting back, and this healins seems the perfect one for this, i am just afraid i pay the required 200 usd for this and afterwards i am unable to follow up with some requirements...
Well, that is HALF the battle of doing a healing over distances.
You need to trust and believe in the person who is doing the healing.
That's part of why it works, because you BELIEVE it will.  :)

cesm23

Yeah that's definetly true, indeed i am trusting him, specially because of being a collegue of Stuart Wilde and i even read some books by Stuart Wilde, so i trust these guys, the only problem now is the requirements, because they say that the money sent is NOT refundable and i don't want to risk paying the money and after all i can't follow certain requirements to the healing make full work. So i hope they (i mean, the collegue) reply my email.

SuperManny

There's a member here, goes by the name of Tayesin, who used to do some similar work. He wrote a book and released it here on the forum for free; so I read it and he seems like a pretty cool guy. I know he used to do some long-distance work similar to what you're talking about. I don't think he'd charge $200, but I really don't know... may be worth checking out. I'll see if I can find some contact info....

SuperManny

OK, I found his website;
http://www.simply-spirit.com/

As I said I don't know if he'd be interested, I don't know him, except for him being a member here and reading his book, but he's someone I would trust, too if you could work something out.

There's contact info on his site.
Good Luck!   :-)

EDIT to clarify; From what I know of Tayesin, he'd probably be more likely to to work with issues on a higher level, call it soul level or whatever, rather than working with symptoms, imho.
Hope this helps!

cesm23

Thanks for the advice, altough i am unable to find any member with that name... can you show me the profile link the forum? Unless you mistyped it...

By the way are you sure that Khris Krepcik only treats the sympthoms ? It doesn't sound much like that from what i read on his page and in stuart wilde's blog...

SuperManny

Quote from: cesm23 on October 12, 2010, 04:12:39
Thanks for the advice, altough i am unable to find any member with that name... can you show me the profile link the forum? Unless you mistyped it...
I guess he's probably inactive... he used to be a member here, I guess I should say.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_news_and_media/tayesins_book_is_now_a_free_ebook-t29319.0.html
Quote from: cesm23 on October 12, 2010, 04:12:39
By the way are you sure that Khris Krepcik only treats the sympthoms ? It doesn't sound much like that from what i read on his page and in stuart wilde's blog...
No, I really don't know anything about him... it's just that most people who call themselves 'healers', specialize in 'healing' which usually means working on a symptom level. I's just sayin' that from what I know of Tayesin, he's generally not considered a "healer', just more of a general spiritual worker, or lightworker.

Altho, I'm sure that whomever you go to would work with you, if you made it clear that that you want to address the cause.