The Neverending Thread (was SATAN DECEIVES YOU)

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

quote:
As you said you will no longer talk to be, you call me "childish and offensive" "a bible basher", accuse me of "emotional blackmail", tell me I am "unphilosophical" and "way off the point" and "narrow minded"....Then you say you are not attacking me.

I read through Robert's whole post, and if my memory serves me correctly (go back and check yourself), he wasn't calling you those things, but the things that you and people like yourself were doing. Therefore he wasn't calling you childish and offensive, but the comments you made regarding his ideas, etc., were. Your ideas were narrow minded, but he never said you were, etc. etc.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Mustardseed

Ok well that was my fault then, I guess. To me this is a contradiction. I am asked that when Robert makes statements I have to see their deeper meaning, but when I make them I am corrected for I get the "thats not what he said". I guess I am getting a bit caught up in the whole thing. I am maybe getting a bit paranoid (not the first time [;)]).It is all a bit intense right now. You and I had our fallings out too didn't we, but we sort of endure each other with a slight slant, I am sure we both realise that we do not see eye to eye on quite a few things but have chosen to exist side by side. Neither of us said things like that to each other much less,...."your 15 min are up". I feel this is soo unfair.
Regards Mustardseed
Words.....there was a time when I believed in words!

TheLunatic

I think it all boils down to the simple fact that I don't like broccoli In the end everything in this universe is ether for or against broccoli and my personal dislike of said food.

This is the reason why this thread is so long and so many people have to huff and puff over it.

We all need to learn that the reality of all things relates directly to my dislike of broccoli

If any of you want to argue with me over my understanding of god and broccoli then lets get it ON!

P.S. satan paid me to write this.

Mustardseed

quote:
Originally posted by TheLunatic

I think it all boils down to the simple fact that I don't like broccoli In the end everything in this universe is ether for or against broccoli and my personal dislike of said food.

This is the reason why this thread is so long and so many people have to huff and puff over it.

We all need to learn that the reality of all things relates directly to my dislike of broccoli

If any of you want to argue with me over my understanding of god and broccoli then lets get it ON!

P.S. satan paid me to write this.

Ha good qoute and you know what I totally agree.
PS God told me to write this[;)]

TheLunatic

quote:

Ha good qoute and you know what I totally agree.
PS God told me to write this[;)]

Woah, you agree? Man I was looking forward to a hard won debate. Whelp now I guess we can get down to the real important subjects like why my dislike of Brussels Sprats has caused rolling blackouts and floods these past few years or why if I wear any color except black the whole "gravity" thing stops working correctly.

-Luke

Mustardseed

[:o)]I have a few ideas but maybe they are for me not you. Thanks for the posts. A good laugh and seeing how ridicelous (cant even spoell) we sound when ego rules certainly is sobering.
Regards MS

TheLunatic

quote:
Originally posted by Mustardseed

[:o)]I have a few ideas but maybe they are for me not you. Thanks for the posts. A good laugh and seeing how ridicelous (cant even spoell) we sound when ego rules certainly is sobering.
Regards MS

I'm glad you understood the message for what it was. [8)]

-Luke

Robert Bruce

G'day Mustardseed!

At no time have I threatened to ban you, nor have I ever had this intention in mind. This is another example of my point that you seem to habitually take the statements of others at a low value, eg, reading things into statements that are not there.

But, to the point at hand, you critiqued some of my posts in what I consider to be an unreasonable way, so I responded and voiced my opinion in kind.

Btw, Allanon was banned not only because he was a very negative and critical trouble maker, but because he was posting off-topic stuff all over the forums and all the moderators got sick and tired of deleting his posts and warning him. He ignored all the warnings and eventually got banned.

Note, it takes more than one moderator to ban someone from these forums. A majority vote from all moderators is usually required. The only exceptions to this have been when a new member registers and immediately begins posting rubbish all over the forums, requiring many hours of work to clean them up. We've had a few cases like that (probably kids) where admin has needed to protect the forums quickly.

My statement 'your 15 minutes are up' is a quote from a movie, the closing line in a debate. Forgive my lack of speech tags.

Take care, Robert.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Allanon

All this projection and letting go of your mind just allows the Devil to get a stranglehold on your soul.

You must turn to Christ for the redemption of your soul NOW.

There is no other Way out of this.

You may think that you will "live forever" after you die but that is exactly what Satan's first lie was. If you want eternal life and happiness with God you must accept Jesus Christ as your Saviour and turn to the Word of God. The Bible is absolutely true no matter what "evidence" Satan puts on the table. I will pray for you all here as I too was once in the snares of evil spirits.

Oh yes and pray don't meditate.