News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

haha

Previous topic - Next topic

jector

i started keepin an astral journal about a year ago. my parents found it and read it and now they're wantin to send me to a mental health center for a while.

jector

well i guess i wont be goin to a crazy house. instead they're sendin me to live with my grandma. they were originally planning to send me to live w my aunt until she heard about the journal and said "oh we cant have witchcraft in our home!" anyhow, I guess this will be my 4th chance at starting life again.
1) birth
2) i was sent to live w my aunt and uncle in La
3) came back home a few years later
4) being sent to live w my grandma

i guess i dont rlly have a place in this life.

anyhow.. im movin this afternoon. Im packed and everything. Ya'll wish me luck.  :?

Adun

"witchcraft" haha
Well good luck and from now on try to keep your explorations to yourself. :?

CaCoDeMoN

Mental health center? It's terrifying to see how much evil can be caused by intolerance. In such families it's better not to keep any traces of paranormal activity.
MEAT=MURDER.

Scorpyn

So instead of dealing with what they consider to be a problem your parents just send you away?  :?

Good Luck anyway...

Wronski Feint

What you should have done was play it off and say you was writing a series of short stories.  Then after that just keep an encrypted journel replacing 'astral plane' with 'school yard', you know stuff like that.  Thats what I would have done.
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Ryu-Kanjin

Witchcraft? LMAO!

I would laugh so hard if my parents said i was doing witchraft, and if they tried to send me anywhere, i would fight back  :twisted:

I hope you can continue, try using a cpu to write your jernal, a lot of parents/grandparents can use cpus very well.....

Good luck man ^^;
Dont look at the world around you with your eyes, use your soul, and you will see more then you have ever imagined.

AstralSailor

Quote from: Ryu-KanjinWitchcraft? LMAO!

I would laugh so hard if my parents said i was doing witchraft, and if they tried to send me anywhere, i would fight back  :twisted:

I hope you can continue, try using a cpu to write your jernal, a lot of parents/grandparents can use cpus very well.....

Good luck man ^^;

That's my style to man :D
Fight back.. But i guess in many cases it is not to smart
I'm afraid of parents from other country's especially dads from US that send their sons to Military camps :S or is that just some urban legend?
If i can help tell me man

Euphoric Sunrise

Wow. It's almost disheartening how ignorant and intolerant people are to exploring life.
I guess all i can say is that i hope this doesn't discourage you in continuing your journey down this road. And i hope your grandmother is more open to things like this. Good luck :wink:
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

Traveler

QuoteI'm afraid of parents from other country's especially dads from US that send their sons to Military camps :S or is that just some urban legend?

Urban legend
"For the good of the fire in your soul"

no_leaf_clover

QuoteI'm afraid of parents from other country's especially dads from US that send their sons to Military camps :S or is that just some urban legend?

Actually, that's not really an urban legend. A lot of disobediant kids do get sent to alternative schools, and a lot of the time those schools are military-based disciplinary schools. I know of people that've been sent, and seen reports on such schools on TV in the past.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Traveler

I've never heard of anyone being sent to one in my 43 years, not growing up and not in any of my kids classes and my 2 oldest attend a very large high school. Must be an east coast thing.? Oh well, live and learn.
"For the good of the fire in your soul"

no_leaf_clover

QuoteMust be an east coast thing.?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a 'deep south' thing. Most everything else is generally really backwards down here anyway.

Ok... so I do a Google search for 'military schools' and guess what the first link to come up was? A grade 8 - 12 military school based about 90 miles from where I live, lol. Out of the 8 schools linked to on the first page of results, 4 of them were based here in Virginia. So yeah, apparently a very east coast thing. :(
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

AstralSailor

Quote from: no_leaf_clover
QuoteMust be an east coast thing.?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was just a 'deep south' thing. Most everything else is generally really backwards down here anyway.

Ok... so I do a Google search for 'military schools' and guess what the first link to come up was? A grade 8 - 12 military school based about 90 miles from where I live, lol. Out of the 8 schools linked to on the first page of results, 4 of them were based here in Virginia. So yeah, apparently a very east coast thing. :(

I got this military-dad thing from watching "the simpsons" and others like that "70s show"...
I hope you this guy will be alright...
I really fear for the world alot... Seems to go backwards alot of the time..
Love and Light!

karnautrahl

Some parents and parental choices really suck badly. They should grow up. A lot.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!