News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I think I am going crazy.

Previous topic - Next topic

kiauma

Strange things can happen, personally and socially.

I have this happen occasionally, and I just let it go.  If it wasn't important, then it's nothing to get upset about.  If it was important, it will surely come up again, and you can discuss it with them then.

*edited for clarity*
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Nay

I have had this happen to me as well.  Usually with only people close to me.

Once I yelled for my hubby to answer the phone, he said 'it's not ringing' then it did.[:D]

Nay.

Jeff_Mash

Hmmmm, you know, the complete OPPOSITE happens to me.  My wife tells me things all the time, and ten minutes later, I have no knowledge that she even said anything.

For example, she swears she told me to do the dishes and take out the garbage the other night, but I'll be damned if I have any memory of that conversation. [:D]
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

jc84corvette

Yeah just let this stuff go.

Heh I hate the feeling of extreme paranoia. This one night, I woke up after taking a short nap and got a cup of coffee. The next thing I did was lay was go on the computer. Man did I feel paranoid! There were 3 people walking in my house, and at some point all of them were by me. The sound of their footsteps really ticked me off for some reason. Its like I could hear all the footsteps in the house! It also felt like they were by me. And when I was making the coffee, I couldn't get the lids to the containers back on easily. They kept falling out. This feeling is like having a trip but not knowing your under the influence! Thats bad!

Woah that was off topic, a little bit. Heh.

Euphoric Sunrise

Hahaha Jeff! The same thing happens to me when my mother asks me to do stuff [:P]

It just sounds like telepathy or intuition or something, fireprooflighter, i wouldn't say you're crazy at all. There should be a way to shut it off if you're interested in doing that for a while. I don't have any links that help with that though sorry. You might be able to find something on psipog.com if it turns out to be telepathy.
Anyway, you might find more help from others.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

lullabi

quote:
Originally posted by fireprooflighter

Someone will tell me something.

What sort of thing?

James S

Yes Jeff, thats a fairly common gift that seems to appear in married men and teenagers.

It's called Postcognition.

Trouble is it's a rather erratic gift, as often the messages don't always come through properly.

[:)]
James.

Nay

A nice clean smack against the head clears it up! Atleast it works for my hubby! [:D]

Nay.[;)]

no_leaf_clover

Just remember, mentally insane people can't comprehend the fact that they are insane. So if you believe that you're insane, you're really not. Or so I've heard, I'm not completely sure. [:)]
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

The AlphaOmega

Not so sure no leaf clover, I think that deserves a little more research.  It wouldn't suprise me to hear of insane individuals that knew they were.  But like you, I'm not positive.  As for fireproofer, sounds crazy to me.  Unless of course their thoughts are validated, which is sounds like they are.  You could just be very intuitive (psychic), whatever anyone wants to call it.  It seems that if it was just you, you would hear them say it, and they wouldn't, but they wouldn't have thought it either.  If they say that they were thinking it, it could be something aside from insanity.  What though?  Sorry, can't help ya there.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

lifebreath

Ah, yes, post-cognition - know it well! [;)] (Although, my teacher called it "anti-cognition.")

Aries

Lol Jeff same stuff happens to me and my GF
Her: "Hey Aries will you do the dishes while I run to the store..?"
Me: "........"
*she leaves*
*I start playing computer* [:D]

Yea it just really goes in one ear and out the other...

Anywho, to fireproof. I think they are just toying with you, otherwise you may be having some wierd telepathy thing...
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

jc84corvette

Maby your not paying attention to your surroundings, your attention is directed at the thing your doing?

fireprooflighter

I always thought Postcognition was selective hearing. [:P]

The first two times it happened, it didn't bother me much because it wasn't about significant things. But the third time it freaked me out. My sister said at the bus stop that a teacher from our former elementary school had died that day. When we got home that afternoon she said to me "You know Mrs. Baitman died?" I said "Yes, You told me that this morning." And she said "I don't know how, I found out about it this afternoon."

And the knowing you're crazy thing. It drives me crazy (no pun intended.) thinking about it. Because if you say you're crazy. You know you are sane. But thinking you are makes you crazy.

beavis

"Crazy" is what a planet of blind people would call a person who can see, especially if their vision was blurred. It is good to be crazy (if what you see is real).

fireprooflighter

This thing has happened on three seperate occasions. Either I'm losing it or everyone around me is.

Someone will always tell me something. The conversation dies. Then about 10 minutes later, I ask them a question about what they told me. They get these terrified looks on their faces and say "How did you know about *insert what they said*" And I respond with. "You just told me!" And then they say "No I didn't, I never said anything about that."

It's quite frustrating, because it happened twice today.

Am I delusional...or is it just them?