how phantasy leads to astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

i smoke and drink coffee

Similar to the Active Imagination techniques, I suppose.
We all have our own connection to the Creator.
When we pray, we radiate the prayer in all directions in space to whatever extent the prayer's power can go.  Ultimately, God hears the prayer, and it is as Jesus said.  God already knows what we need, we are a part of His Creation.  I don't know if God is strictly a male, I don't think that Creation is purely male or there wouldn't be females in it.  Or feminine objects.
Anyway...

When you are having a fantasy, you are focusing and using energy while generating the energy of the fantasy.  It is generative, productive.  Normal fantasies are had by every child, their imagination and dream state is still in synch with Creator.  They have not yielded their minds to drugs, sex, food, career, and so forth.  They are not conditioned and they grow and expand their consciousness until the day something happens and they get involved with life.  The education system is infamously purported to be the primary conditioning tool of the Evil Elite we'll say, and, with science seeming to know the answers, people get confused and lead away from Source.

Phantasy can be taken to any intensity.
When you fantasy, that same fantasy usually will not manifest in the physical plane, although, opportunities for it to manifest can arise.
Some people today think that fantasy involves sex and only sex.  This is an outrageous lie.  Fantasy is useful for exploring your own inner world, your emotions, and searching your memory through creative reconstruction.

How does religiously devoted phantasy lead to astral projection?  Quite simple, if you are connected to God or if God is connected to you, you've already solved half of the problem.  From there, your thoughts and choices and belief system or beliefs will determine your day to day life, even down to such aspects as your physical appearance.  When you choose to phantasy and fully devote yourself to it, you can astral project directly into the environment which is engrained in your visual / sensory apparatus, mostly, your brain.  Aura and such is also considered.

To me, phantasy is a way of life that can consume much time, and I keep saying to people that you can not phantasy unless you put time into your day to meditate.  You need to meditate, banish, clear away the mundane world.  A phantasy character, your avatar and psyche extensions, all of this is as real as you 'make it be'.  Mote it be, such.  It is a religious supplement, so I've found.  However, focusing only on the phantasy world will dement you.  That's why you need to meditate.  You will discover, when you meditate, phantasy, then meditate again, you might experience intense sensations.  Something like taking a dump, or holding a dump, you know that feeling?  Well, it gets to be like that.

As you progress through the energy levels of fantasy, you can begin to conjure things in the physical plane simply through Will and Visualization.  The energy will be built up and the course of events already staged and planned.  Basically, it is a way of using your imagination to manifest reality. 

Each person will use their phantasy in a different way.  It is not entirely gospel according to Smoke.  Some people might fantasy when they are riding the bus to school or work, and on getting to work, they will drop the fantasy and go about their day.  It is not 'mental drifting' because you focus the fantasy that relates to your emotional state.  And when you take that same fantasy and go full hard into it, it becomes a real astral environment.

Each person has their own phaentia.  Fay, en, tee, ahh.  People always pronounce it wrong, I don't understand why myself.  Your phaentia is an active conscious control bandwidth that intertwines with the rest of the psionic bands.  You can leave it alone and focus purely on other things, but using it means that you keep it healthy and strong.  Keep trying to phantasy, open your third eye, thought forms generate, and, you can use those thought forms in any way you want.  Using it and developing your own personal practice is the key.

Conscious Dreaming, that's basically what it is.  Some will be hard, others soft, others brilliant, others dark. 

There is a complication.  Don't be like me and envision all kinds of 'mental crap'.  You want to develop very strong psyche extensions and a whole avatar.  That avatar can become your astral body if you use your physical body to perform the phantasy.  You want hard, long, pulsating streams of conscious phantasy, not, weak, spasmodic, and such.  So firstly, you have to learn to meditate, seek peace, tranquility, harmony, serenity, those are very powerful tools and are invaluable states of existence.  When you are at peace, anything seems to become possible.   One of my biggest problems is that my phaentia was located directly inside of my brain, but in the mental / spirit aspect of that same dynamic.  As a child, it was not like that, for ten years, I've suffered due to the confusion of thinking that it had to be centered directly dead center inside of my brain. 

You can project your phantasy into the external world, and in fact, draw the phantasy from the remotest areas of the Cosmos.  Try to remember what it was like to be a child at play, and that same energy will return to you.  That's all, I hope that's a better descript of what I'm talking about when I say 'phantasy'.  And religiously. 

I'm sorry if you think I'm trying to somehow become a god of life by promoting phantasy.  It's just that I've had experiences that only came from phantasy, and using phantasy religiously.  I'm not saying that I'm the ultimately authority on all things psychic and spiritual.  That's not what this is.  I'm just trying to share my theory and experimental data, more like, the results of that experiment as I see it now.  Some people are old and worn out, and do not have dreams or third eye activity.  That is very sad, and there is nothing that can be done for them because they refuse to open their minds to the light of the astral in any way.  Very sad.  Now what happens when two or more people are having the same fantasy?  It's like what Jesus said.  In truth, as I believe it to be, our conscious, day to day life is actually composed of sub conscious phantasy that sustains the cosmic grid in this particular location.  I've seen some crazy things that suggest the world really is flat, but it's all in the mind of the beholder.  What I'm saying, please, allow me to summate...

"Phantasy is the use of the imagination as a powerful creationists tool.  Using it can enable arcane magick, even so, God is the deciding factor as to whether your phantasy will manifest in reality.  You are a proud soul, with many skills and abilities of your own.  Using phantasy can open your mind, and keep you phased into the spiritual dimension."

bluremi

An interesting essay. You could improve its impact by adhering to the "thesis-arguments-conclusion" structure rather than the rambling structure here.

Hard to comment on the content since there's a lot of assertions and arbitrarily chosen terminology. No recommendations or suggestions that I can see... What were you hoping to achieve with this post?

i smoke and drink coffee

Thanks for the feed back.
Just hoping to tell people that they can create with their imaginations, and that they have a heritage in among their own mind.

Many will believe that fantasy type things are only delusion, and yet, mass media and so forth uses the fantasy of others or themselves to generate wealth and abundance for their own private class.  Children are exposed to the most outrageous and deranged psychosis inducing cartoons, and meanwhile, their minds are trained to destroy life through video games and harsh social conditions in the endoctrination camps.  Basically, you can free your mind if you generate enough creativity and imaginative energy.  It's not that hard.

Phantasy leads from the conscious world to the astral in a matter of fifteen minutes, it's just like the Buddhists say.  Some of it is patching together time streams, other is simply negating what already exists in the mental / belief structure.  When we are having a normal fantasy, we are not concerned with anything but our fantasy.  I don't know about other people, usually, my fantasy is something romantic, as, interrupting a wedding to save a life, and falling in love and having a threesome.  Yes, true, there is some sexuality to a fantasy, but not every fantasy.  Some fantasies are violent, as in, "I wish I could punch that guy in the face."  and in your mind, you see the man and you damage him with a supernatural blow.

I would like to know what happens when other people fantasy.  I don't think that too many people are religiously devoted to their phantasy, the distinction to me is clear.  A fantasy is normal use of the imagination to vent or create, while a phantasy is mystical and has structure, with real time events taking place in an alternate reality.  Not necessarily a parallel universe, more like an internal dimension that exists simultaneously in all spaces that your own mind is touching on.  Like a link between computers, if you are accessing that system, then it is part of your phaentia.

I had much more structured information here on my computer and on my work horse compy.  I've even wrote half of a book concerning the topic.  Eventually, it gets harder and harder to repeat what I've already done in terms of writing on the topic.  It's like it has been removed from my time stream, by the act of writing it out.  Too much!  Regardless, for a phantasy to work, there has to be a connection to Creator.  It is like, God--> Soul--> Mind--> Reality.  The mind is the midpoint between the soul and reality, and God is continously creating the soul so that it might actually have a mind.  When the mind becomes a full phaentian state of existence, reality becomes astral.  That's in my experience, perhaps this isn't for anyone but me??  I don't know.

marwanin

man, if you mean bypohantasy, ( daydreaming  or visualisations ) I was very daydreamer and visualiser, but never Astralled that way, or developped anything spiritual, please clarification how to use it for OBEing

Xanth

Quote from: marwanin on October 30, 2011, 19:13:23
man, if you mean bypohantasy, ( daydreaming  or visualisations ) I was very daydreamer and visualiser, but never Astralled that way, or developped anything spiritual, please clarification how to use it for OBEing
Look up the exercise we refer to as a "Mental Rundown".  :)

i smoke and drink coffee

Basically you just keep your momentum going and eventually, you phase into the reality that you are imaginuing.  I've only done it a couple times and it was mixed with video game stuff, so it didn't last and was actually very dangerous due to the game element.

I always say that you can't phantasy (religiously) without meditaton.  Eventually, there comes a point when you are both meditating and engaging the phantasy realm (a phaentia).  You need to have a whole aura, and if you can manage a three dimensional visualization sphere, it helps a lot.  When I phased into the mageddon/phaentia base, it was strictly a two dimensional plane, yet, the energy was incredible. 

Keep building your momentum, use every available sense.  You can also cast magick in this way.  Basically, you just keep going with it and becomes reality.  About returning to this reality, I don't know.  Might be difficult or easy.  I had the thought that you actually stop time or disappear from the material plane.  Fingers crossed, let's hope some of those missing kids actually transcended reality.  Hope so hard that you break the three dimensional seal, we need prayers now.   It's Halloween, not time for worshiping demons, more like, pray for those youngs kids, and have faith in men that their hearts are not perverse.  It's so hard, and we know what's been done.

There is a phantasy world, and it's not for everyone.  Some people prefer a cleaner spirituality.  But if you are using your imagination to create servitors and a phaentian avatar, you can certainly power it up and use in the astral.  The things that I created in my phantasy are more like a 'voodoo' type of spirit.  They can possess me at any time, if I allow it.  I gave them transphenomenal genie magick, so they are hyper animate and quasi-cosmic.  I gave the one especially, the ability to travel through time and the parallel universes, effectively becoming a planeswalker.  He is very strong, and he lives inside of me since about six or seven years ago.  I sent him away, to end the shadow magick I was conjuring, and he went, and sure enough, thirteen years later, I felt his hand on my shoulder.  A sign, as if to say, "Brother, I have returned as you requested.  And he is not a devil, he is your friend and wise."

Some people don't have an open third eye, and, to top it off, there are other ways of using your third than visualization.  As in the case of people that can see auras and have clairvoyance.  I myself retain partial clairvoyance, kind of like remote viewing.  But it's not always one hundred percent.  You can 'see' into anything, any moment of time.  Being brave enough to see the 'truth' of it is the hard part.  Sometimes, when you've been engaged in a phantasy realm for so many years, it gets hard to 'see' reality clearly.  Due to the dimensional frequencies which are verging on your aura, it creates a blockage or interference.  However, if you go gung ho on it, you can transcend. 

Just a word on my former avatar, you might know Him as the certain voodoo spirit that has the long silver/white/crimson hair, the perfect shining invincible black/green/purple reflective skinned body, and the big green/yellow eyes.  That's my man!!  A shadow lord, truthfully, I don't go messing with him too much, he's very busy since he manifest.  He's there when I need him, and we have a very strict code that we follow, involving the Bible and certain aspects of any world wars that are being fought.  It's not overly complicated, but more than I can explain or would be willing to explain. 

He's not a spirit that you command.  He has ultimate intelligence and cosmic senses.  You can ask, as though you were asking "Jehovah" Himself, but don't expect to get what you ask for right away.  He'll leave you to the last minute, down to the last of your strength.  There are ways of avoiding this spirit entirely.  If you invoke him, be warned... He will not tolerate foolish requests or requests for dumb things.  Don't offend him, or you will have one of his replicants stalking you, and watching everything you do.  He's benevolent, but capable of great wrath.  Try creating your own spirit first, before you go asking Him for any help.

Xanth

Quote from: i smoke and drink coffee on October 31, 2011, 10:07:33
Basically you just keep your momentum going and eventually, you phase into the reality that you are imaginuing.  I've only done it a couple times and it was mixed with video game stuff, so it didn't last and was actually very dangerous due to the game element.
Actually that's a very clean and concise way of putting it.

"Momentum" is a great way to describe what you need to control to actually Phase.

Think of it like a giant rock rolling down a hill picking up the pace... and relate that rock to your focus.  The more you focus, the faster it rolls down the hill.  If you lose focus for even a second and begin focusing on the physical and your body, it's like that rock hitting a hole in the ground and stopping dead.  At which point you then need to nudge it back on course again and start over.  The longer you can keep that rock (focus) rolling down the hill going with more and more momentum, the faster you'll phase.  The trick is to just completely ignore the fact that there's a physical reality and physical body.  :)

QuoteI always say that you can't phantasy (religiously) without meditaton.
That's because there isn't a single "exercise" out there that induces an astral projection that isn't also a meditation.  :)

Nice post ISADC.  :)