News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mental...'attack'

Previous topic - Next topic

GodlySmith

Okay so I figured that this would be a suitable place to post this. Now you can tell that yes I am talking about a mental attack but I don't mean something happened to your mind and it hurt. I'm talking about is it possible if you get to a higher conscious state of mind if it would be possible to somehow just stab into someones mind with yours, or while astral able to project yourself into ones thoughts and intrude on them?

Sounds rather exotic and wild doesn't it? Well since we don't fully know the extent of out psychic powers, something of the sort could very well be possible?

Stillwater

Why would you wonder about this?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

AAAAAAAA

LOL. Of course this is possible. This is possible inside, or outside of the astral world. The more you learn about the world, the more you realize that it's kind of like DATA. It's definitely possible to get into someone's head, and read their thoughts, however that person usually needs permission, and if someone were to do it to you, you should know whether or not you could trust them first.

Xanth

Quote from: GodlySmith on May 01, 2014, 17:21:21
Okay so I figured that this would be a suitable place to post this. Now you can tell that yes I am talking about a mental attack but I don't mean something happened to your mind and it hurt. I'm talking about is it possible if you get to a higher conscious state of mind if it would be possible to somehow just stab into someones mind with yours, or while astral able to project yourself into ones thoughts and intrude on them?

Sounds rather exotic and wild doesn't it? Well since we don't fully know the extent of out psychic powers, something of the sort could very well be possible?
We are all one.

What's the point?