News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

a bit odd?

Previous topic - Next topic

Leoman

alright well i have been attempting OBE for awhile now, and haven't had much luck (vibrations sensations whatever just no OBE). and well the reason i am making this post is because i had a rather odd experience the other day.

I was attempting the OBE one night in my bed. I decided to sleep in another direction so I wouldn't be preparing to sleep. so when i tried it i fell into a "trance" state maybe? i was sleeping but awake. But then i lost it and fell asleep....again.... About ten minutes later i woke up very startled. My heart was pounding, it felt like it was banging out of my chest. I was a bit shakey, and i felt very out of place. After a few seconds i felt kind of nauseous, then i REALLY felt it. so i changed positons in my bed and fell asleep as fast as i could.

That might be a bit confusing but its pretty hard to explain, it was very odd.

avocado

My first experience with vibrations was the same as yours. Just note that your heart was not pounding, you heart chakra was vibrating. If feels like you heart will rip out but in fact it has nothing to do with it.

I did the same thing as you, "turn over and go to sleep". It scared we when it happened, but if you practice with it and play with the feeling you are on the right path to projection in my opinion.

Frank

Hello:

I wouldn't worry, all you felt is the enegy centre coming alive in the region of the heart. Each energy centre is assigned a colour and the one you felt is the green centre. It gives you the sensation that your physical heart is beating at a tremendous rate. It isn't really, that is just how it feels. With me it also makes me feels like my body has expanded to about 4 times the size and like I am made of foam rubber.

It's a nice sensation once you get into it. I activate mine about once a week just for the fun of it.

Yours,
Frank

Tayesin

Quote from: FrankWith me it also makes me feels like my body has expanded to about 4 times the size and like I am made of foam rubber.

Exactly.   Especially the "foam rubber" bit of being aware of the increased size of the energy field.

:P

FreeChile

I remember one time when the vibrations became so high that I felt my heart skip. Is this also expected sometimes?  And is it explained the same way as above?