A Dream, Two Ghosts, and a Bungled Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

astralpwka

Last night I was visited by two ghosts in my dreams, though they were strangers. Their presence both helped me go lucid and possibly hindered my projecting.

The first ghost was an oriental woman. She looked either Japanese or Chinese. Her throat was bloody, but not in the damp theatrical sense, but more like something had bit her or she was in a very horrible accident. Obviously she couldn't talk, but she was a very good starer. My dream wasn't lucid, and I was in several different rooms. Everywhere I went, she would walk  in shortly after, stand in front of me, and stare. I tried to communicate with her. She nodded when I asked if she had a family to go to, but that was it.

Then another person appeared, this time a white male, a little on the stout side, and looking in his late 20's. He was able to talk. At this point in my dream, I was playing a video game, so when he appeared, I asked him if he could play games as a ghost. He said no, the buttons wouldn't respond for him.

So then I realized I was dreaming and immediately tried to astral project. I left the dream easily and quickly and went directly to my astral body. The thoughts of the ghosts were fresh in my mind, and I fleetingly thought of possession. I brushed the fear aside, choosing the desire to astral project over remaining in my body beaten by fears. I raised my head and torso out, and flailed around a bit to get the rest of me out as well. The room was dark, but my astral site picked up blurry movements from my attempting to roll. Perhaps the areas of dim light were the ghosts waiting for me, or just my astral site detecting objects. I don't know because the projection ended there. It lasted only a few seconds.

Because I woke up a little freaked out, I think the emotion must've been there strongly enough to ruin the experience. I'm still considering it another success, because even though it didn't last as long as previous ones, I still got out of body.

I have no way of knowing at this time if the two ghosts were real or a dream cast. If they were real, this throws my theory of just being visited by dead family out the window. However, my fear of ghosts, even gory ones, has diminished quite a bit, maybe making it easier for them to visit. However, the communication is rather poor, and if they don't look dead, I'd never know.

Nay

Very cool. :)

I wonder if going back to the physical is even necessary at that point, ya know?  Once you became lucid, why not just stay right there and continue what you are already experiencing?  You might not have freaked out, plus I think once you went to your physical you started thinking too much, thus messing up the projection.

Cool experience non the less, thanks for sharing!

Nay

astralpwka

Hi Nay!

You're probably right, I don't need to go back, but I want to have ways to prove my experience. Plus I get to lucid dream all of the time, so I like to get away from it to play in the astral as quickly as possible.