Secret Agent Owls vs Assassin Bats

Previous topic - Next topic

ChopstickFox

This night had a good mix/balance of everything in it. Dreaming, projecting, false awakenings, and what was some sort of test. I also got to fly as an owl which was flipping awesome! I find that this is more relevant in the Astral Projection section verses dreams since most of the experience was at a higher awareness. Goodie goodie, tests!

The experience started as a dream where I was walking around my old college campus. I wont go into details.

The dream then took a completely different turn. As in, I turned into an owl. Specifically, I knew that I was male now. I've always wanted to be some sort of bird and fly with feathered wings. It was quite the experience! But I would have my time flying later. I flew by one of the dorms and saw a Fennec fox. Curious, I flew close to it and it flipped out, snarling at me. Laughing, I flew back to the cafeteria. I landed on the branches of a tree and decided to talk to someone below. It must have been telepathically because my beak didn't move and I didn't make a sound, but the girl below knew what I was saying. Needless to say she got kind of freaked out, but also thought it was pretty cool. I know knew my home to be back at my apartment complex which was a short distance away (as the owl) so I started flying that direction.

When I noticed that the edge of the lake was natural and not the usual developed side walk, I realized that I was dreaming. This broke the perception that I was an owl and I was now my human self flying through the air along the lake. I was a little excited to be seeing my college area in the non physical. Kind of a complacent excited. That's enough to call Astral Projection for me. But still, I felt it fading. I stopped in the air and started rubbing my hands together, but it faded into a false awakening for some reason. I thought I was awake, but I was in a very different location back in America. I focused back on being over the lake and it came back in full clarity. The colors in the sky were beautiful...

That's where the experience became intense. I was the owl guy again. But now I was some sort of body guard secret agent. My personality was a complete shift from my usual dream personality. I was somewhat of a coward. Actually a huge coward. But I also knew I had an important job. As I flew back to the apartment, I remembered seeing unusual bat activity, whatever that means. They were taking an interest in watching children and they were acting suspicious. Not owl children, human children. The college was replaced with a forest where there was a human camp for kids. There was a treaty between the owls and the bats that the bats would not harm the children. Yeah, I'm aware of how strange that sounds. As an owl, I didn't live in the apartment like a human. There were smaller rooms higher up. I lived in one of those. Genius, really. It wasn't very spacious, but what really do owls need? It was still decorated quite nice. I heard a messenger come by. A cat. I had a feeling they were summoning me for work and it made me queasy thinking about it so I tried to keep them from opening my door, even jamming the lock as they tried to unlock it. I eventually lost and was told I needed to protect our leader. Just great... Flying to the meeting was quite the experience. Feeling the wind through my feathers, it was very different compared with how I usually fly. Different feeling. Especially as an owl. So smooth. I flew high over everything, enjoying myself. I even sang a song. I remember it was beautiful and had wonderful lyrics, but I forget it all now.

When I arrived, it was not weird to me that everyone took human form. Like I said before, I was a guy. Short brown hair, average height. A little on the thin side, but not like physical me. It was set up kind of like the inside of an airplane. Chairs lined the sides with an aisle between. Our leader for some reason took the form of Morgan Freeman. My seat was next to him. There were probably about 12 others seated as well. I was between the leader and a crazy looking bat girl. Her long frizzy dark hair was pulled back, but some strands were missed. She had devious looking eyes and she was terrifying me. She decided to have some fun scaring me. She asked if she knew about the secret society of assassins. I did. The members were insane, all of hem, and hey relished killing. I asked why she asked. She leaned in close and told me "What fun would it be to share secrets?" She also placed a pocket knife kind of thing in my hand. Big bulky thing and the blade was out. It barely pressed against my hand and it cut my skin, indicating how sharp it was. The thing terrified me because it had the insignia of the assassins on it. I say pocket knife, but this thing was really big for one. The blade was several inches long. I folded it up and looked at her. She smiled and winked, playing with her hair. "Just showing my good intentions." She was now unarmed, but that didn't make me feel any better.

The meeting started and I helped testify, still holding the pocket knife. The bats argued that suspicion was not enough to show that they overstepped the treaty and such. All the while the crazy assassin girl kept smiling at me. I suddenly had a terrible feeling. Without thinking, I shouted and threw the pocket knife away from myself and the leader. It exploded and I found myself coughing and waving away the smoke. Everyone stated moving around in a mad rush. I shouted for our leader to get out of there. He responded that he couldn't move because of his hip. He was injured somehow. What?? I pushed forward to defend him while a team moved in to get him. I noticed the still in tact pocket knife and dove for it at the same time as the crazy assassin girl. This whole time I had the internal dialogue of omgomgomgomgomg I'm gonna die! I was terrified!!!

I still managed to grab it first and open the blade which I knew was sharp enough to slice through skin and muscle without much effort. The girl went into psycho mode. I kept warning her to stay back, but it was like she was ready to go after our leader with her bare hands. I was horrified as she tried to get by me because it meant that I cut her. I didn't want to cut her. But it was like she didn't care that she was being cut by the blade. I wont go into too much detail about it, but it was more than what I've wanted to see. She fell back out of sight and I hoped that she was gone for good. I asked someone how our leader was injured and they said that if I looked under his seat I would understand. It was a self triggered gun aimed up to kill himself if he needed to avoid capture. He didn't believe I would be able to defend him so he had tried to kill himself. The irony that our leader had injured himself. I walked to the back and I saw everyone huddled around a tent where they were performing emergency surgery on him. It didn't sound good. I went back to the meeting area and I noticed a kind of belt that went along the floor. The machinery kind of made its own music. I'm trying to remember its importance, but I knew it had to keep on going. Maybe we actually were in a plane? Who knows, but knew mission was to keep it running. Crazy girl, bleeding all over the place, lodged the gears with a rope and panicked, I ran to try and pull it out, asking for help, but no one came. For a while and I was pulling on it like my life depended on it. Finally that crisis was averted, but his whole experience was trying on my mind. I was starting to lose it. After all, I didn't have my usual dream personality. I was terrified this entire time.

I had the knife out. Crazy woman and another woman was there too. She was also a bat. Short black hair. She held out her hands indicating that she was unarmed. I was shaking and kept saying that I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I would if I had to. The new girl kept getting closer. She kept telling me that everything was alright. It was over now. As she got closer, I kept trying to decide if she was a threat, all while staring at the crazy girl who was smiling at me like a sadist. I broke down crying, but weapon still drawn as she hugged me. It was all over now and I did a good job.

It faded into another false awakening. I knew so because I heard my mom and my brother. I was laying on my back under the covers debating whether or not I should get up. My mom was saying something to my brother about turning down the AC or something. Then I woke up for real on my side back in China.

That was nuts!

Now I suppose once I rose my awareness, and since I did so while already asleep, the test was comprised of the elements already present. I passed and after waking up it was awesome, but while it was happening I was literally in hysterics even the "players" trying to calm me down afterwards.
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.

Szaxx

Its bonkers but you do have a connection with amimals.
You were expected to fail, you didn't so expect more where the 'you' inside is manipulated. You're becoming familiar with the personality being changed too. Fancy being made cowardly. You must have overcome this shift and succeeded. Good for you.
Bonus being an owl, you enjoyed the experience.
Glad you are busy too doing crazy things.
Ive saved a group from rising waters for the last two nights. You have to think fast. Nothing really interesting though, it did get hectic at one point. I thought I might fail in one but didn't. I hate water at the present...
Wonder whats next for you.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

ChopstickFox

Bedeekin called me a transanimal, haha!
Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.