News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Trancendental Dream Conversations

Previous topic - Next topic

Starvingpercussionist

Anybody had any interesting conversations with people in a dream (kind of like in the movie "Waking Life")? I had some interesting dialogue last night talking to some committee about practical uses for "A Course In Miracles" or something like that. Unfortunately I can't remember anything from it.  :-(

THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

jason

Every time I fall asleep or begin to awake I have non-dream lucid conversations w/someone in the astral stateIt's like I'm partially physically aware of it happening.It seems to involve another part of the self, & the topics involve the coming days events, or overall life experiences.The languages we converse in is highly symbolic & nearly impossible to translate into regular english.

It's very hard to "convert" it into normal language, as it is very very deep, & just as fleeting.I catch glimpses of it sometimes in the borderline state.

It happens every single time I fall asleep or awake.This is the closest I can come to your experience.
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Starvingpercussionist

Sounds interesting.  :-) Do you remember any snippets of the conversations?
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."

jason

Quote from: Starvingpercussionist on September 03, 2008, 00:11:48
Sounds interesting.  :-) Do you remember any snippets of the conversations?

It's usually really hard to translate into language, but I do remember having a long, long conversation w/what seemed to be a higher astral being.All I remember (& I'll never forget) is "...when you look at it in that light, god is miracles".This was a rare occurence of a conversation in english.I feel it had something to do w/the true reality of a higher power,versus the distorted human perception of such a being, possibly.It was very very hard to understand in human terms-it always is, but this was a rare case of it all being in english.

I wish I could remember the rest of it. :|
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

Starvingpercussionist

THE ANSWER PARADOX

Starvingpercussionist

A while back I had this short dream conversation where for some reason I asked, "What is the absolute value of money?" and got the reply that it was "the summation of the human experience".
THE ANSWER PARADOX

theotherside

Well once, in a dream, I was sitting underneath some trees with a girl, and there were beans on my hand.  The beans were creating a design starting at the beans and going outward.  I asked the girl why the beans were doing that, and she replied "that's the beans expressing their consciousness."
Very weird.  I've also experienced the same thing the person Jason experiences, sort of conversation being held in my mind.  It happened once or twice as I was falling asleep.  But it happens more when I am first waking.  It's nothing coherent or fluid, I can't remember any of it.  I just remember it happening and thinking it's like I have a tape player in my head or something.
There should be more money going into funding projects surrounding what stages the mind goes through as we are falling asleep, and how we dream.  Obviously the "conversational experience" probably happens to many more people around the world, but why?  These questions we could answer with more scientific drive.
"The only thing that will redeem mankind is cooperation."
-Bertrand Russell.

Starvingpercussionist

This morning, I was astrally aware, but still in my body. Couldn't project though, because these cleaning ladies where vacuuming outside my room  :x . Anyhow, there was the music playing coming from the astral, and I thought, "Give me a message that is crucially important, vital." and the music stopped and I didn't get a message, but my consciousness expanded and rearranged itself inside my body. I had tried to make use of the open channel, but it didn't work in the way I intended, I guess.
THE ANSWER PARADOX

AndrewTheSinger

There are some words that you should not say in dreams: life, eternal, 8th heaven, immortal. It's not that you can't say them, it may be difficult to pronounce them.

Last time I tried to say the word 'life' I chocked and gagged. Then I started cursing the dark skies through my window, and two huge forces of fire came towards me, full of hate, from both sides until I was mortified.

In a dream talking to this person I said something about the 8th heaven, then everything changed. She got furious and asked "Who is the 8th heaven???", I didn't think I should answer. Then many people started coming with weapons to threaten me. I started laughing, though I couldn't feel anything I think they started stabbing me with knives and screaming "Speak! Who is the @#$% 8th heaven?!!", but I couldn't see them anymore, it was all just a haze.

Going up the stairs of a strange school I saw a very beautiful picture of the Moon. It was a canyon, a picture that was never revealed, then I said "Great Moon, with its areas of soil extraction" Then suddenly the place was filled with darkness. Something started screaming from the lower stairs and it ran towards me. I turned around to run towards it also, but whatever that beast was it started shrinking, and when I was finally in front of it, it disappeared.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Starvingpercussionist

I think I'll try saying some of those just for fun.   :wink:
THE ANSWER PARADOX