News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Feeling some energy moving

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammie

So I have been meditating again every day for almos 1 and a half month now, with hopes of learning to astral project willingly at any time. So far not so much progress.. Which is strange considering I made  a lot of progress in 3 weeks in 2012.. Anyhow, sometimes when I meditate now I feel an energy moving through or with or without my body almost like my own breath.. Im wondering what this might be and if anyone else has experienced it?

Xanth

Quote from: Sammie on October 04, 2016, 14:25:58
So I have been meditating again every day for almos 1 and a half month now, with hopes of learning to astral project willingly at any time. So far not so much progress.. Which is strange considering I made  a lot of progress in 3 weeks in 2012.. Anyhow, sometimes when I meditate now I feel an energy moving through or with or without my body almost like my own breath.. Im wondering what this might be and if anyone else has experienced it?
What do you usually do when you meditate?

The "sensations" you're experiencing will be unique to you really.  What it does reflect is that you're opening up and noticing a bit more deeply now, which is good.  :)

If you're meditating towards projecting, then you really have to allow your awareness to flow away from your 5 physical senses.
What I mean is this... if you place your hand in a warm bowl of water, you'll immediately feel the warm, correct?  Then if you hold your hand in the bowl as still as you can, you eventually stop feeling the warm and it just feels "neutral".  That's essentially what you're trying to do.  You're trying to still yourself as much as you can so that your 5 physical senses become numb to everything around you.

From there, the projection reflex triggers naturally.

Sammie

Thank you for your reply. I mostly try to empty my mind or focus completely on something else as counting numbers or creating a dream. If I empty my mind I will eventually find dream images, but in this state my mind isnt really aware but just observing and I can't proceed there. Also when I do loose track of my body in these dreams or counting numbers I end up checking the body after a while and find out that the body and mind is getting much more tired somehow and not in a relaxed way. I have varied my meditation since I don't get much results, so now I sometimes imagine myself floating out, just relax, focusing on third eye, relax and focus on third eye, relax and focus on allowing dream images or something else. Im not quite sure how do describe the energy moving but it feels like it is breathing...lol It kind of automatically feels like when one tries to get the astral body moving by inducing a feeling of swaying to left and right or spinning.

Lumaza

Quote from: Sammie on October 04, 2016, 15:22:03
Im not quite sure how do describe the energy moving but it feels like it is breathing...lol It kind of automatically feels like when one tries to get the astral body moving by inducing a feeling of swaying to left and right or spinning.
It sounds to me like you are getting better at "disassociating" your physical body at will. This comes from daily practice and is a very good thing.

But this is not " I end up checking the body after a while and find out that the body and mind is getting much more tired somehow and not in a relaxed way". That is counterproductive. Never think of your physical body when attempting to "shift" your focus elsewhere. Otherwise you are shifting your focus back to the physical again. One step forward, two steps back!  :-P
This is a great exercise and it will give you something to do with that feeling of energy/movement that you are experiencing. Always try to use something like that to your advantage.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/how_exactly_do_you_perform_the_phantom_wiggle_method-t44583.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla