News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Golden DNA activation

Previous topic - Next topic

GetInThePuma

I apologize if this is the incorrect section for this, but has anyone heard about this? I tried a google search but it's a bit random, anyone have any information or idea about this?

blis

Just googled it. Are you talking about the 3 installments of $848 for a remote activation?

I'd give it a miss.

If its a real activation that can be done remotely you probably just need to ask and you can get it for free. Lay down on your bed, put yourself in a meditative state and say to yourself, "I invoke the ascended master or angel that does the golden dna activation". Wait till you feel their prescence and then ask for the activation. Thats assuming its legit of course. Could just be something that guy came up with to fleece people of their money.

I'll give it a go tonight and tell you if it works. I'm sensitive to energy and I've had a fair few activations and stuff so I can tell when stuff is actually happening.

Darklon

What is golden DNA? Is it like when we evolve we our DNA should change from double-helix to triple-helix?

GetInThePuma

Thanks for you kind reply blis, I look forward to reading your next post, and I appreciate the time you are taking to venture into this for me, I will definitely look into what you said, but I am fairly new to this and am not yet as sensitive to energy like that.

@Darkion, that's not how it is described, google could tell you better than I, but it is an activation of your DNA as it is explained, and they are linked to your chakras which in tern are linked to your spirit body, creating a greater connection to your and enhancing the non physical, but that is only my interpretation and I recommend you read it for yourself m8, not at all having to deal with mutation of DNA.

CFTraveler

Golden DNA activation.  You give them the gold, and they activate their gold card.
I'm with blis- there are many types of attunements you can get for free, like Shaktipat or Deeksha.

Darklon

Where can I get an attunement at?

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuuIPDqri3I I tried this, is this the same thing? (Shaktipat spiritual kundalini transmission)

GetInThePuma

Quote from: CFTraveler on February 23, 2012, 22:35:04
Golden DNA activation.  You give them the gold, and they activate their gold card.
I'm with blis- there are many types of attunements you can get for free, like Shaktipat or Deeksha.

I couldn't agree more, thank you for your reply, I will look into Shaktipat or Deeksha. Also i wondered do any of the attunements collide with each other? I mean do some create a negative affect when used in addition to any other?

CFTraveler

I've had both (at different times).  In fact, besides catholic baptism at birth, I've received:

Blessing by the children of Medugorge when they were visiting my area. (sp).
Shaktipat (by a friend, long distance)
and Deeksha, at my old church (a metaphysical christian church that allowed spiritualist ministers to bring different type of practitioners to the church) and then at my new-old church (that is, twice).

They all felt good at the time, since a blessing is a blessing and God is God (IMO) there should be no conflict, although religious practitioners may not agree.

Stillwater

Quote"I invoke the ascended master or angel that does the golden dna activation"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"I want that one spirit guy, I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME, who does that thing I heard about on astral-bonanza.org to send me a broadside a' his best bargain-basement-special-enlightenment-2012-love-force-DNA-prana-Baby-Jesus-brainwave-mojo, an' I want it NOW!"

Jokes aside, if they need thousands of dollars in exchange for sending you something INVISIBLE of spiritual benefit, I would think thrice.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Darklon

Can someone tell me more about Kundalini please and where I can get this energy unlocked, I may have already but I didn't feel anything real painful or anything like it seems a lot of people do.

blis

Tried it last night. Felt something when I did the invokation but nothing strong enough to say someone definately came. I already had a couple other prescences in the room which probably wasnt the greatest idea for sensing a new one.

Didnt feel anything when I asked for the activation. Waited a few minutes and then remembered I've been meaning to ask for a reiki attunement for ages. So I asked for that one and got it. Very strong energy, no mistaking it.

GetInThePuma

Quote from: blis on February 24, 2012, 19:44:17
Tried it last night. Felt something when I did the invokation but nothing strong enough to say someone definately came. I already had a couple other prescences in the room which probably wasnt the greatest idea for sensing a new one.

Didnt feel anything when I asked for the activation. Waited a few minutes and then remembered I've been meaning to ask for a reiki attunement for ages. So I asked for that one and got it. Very strong energy, no mistaking it.

Wow thanks for trying it blis, I agree with all the people who said it was sort of a scam... I mean I never thought about paying it, more was curious as to the affects of it, if i ever get to the point where I can phase I will ask for reiki attunement, there is much for me to discover thanks!!

@CFTraveler much appreciated, your replies are always helpful to me, thank you all for helping me, all your input is most welcome.

blis

You dont need to phase to ask for an attunement. I was just laying there. You should try asking for help with phasing too. There is loads of help out there for the asking.

I feel I should point out, just because I didnt experience anything doesnt mean the golden dna thing is a scam. I might not have been ready for it, I might have already had it without knowing the name, it might just have been really subtle, etc. I would still give it a miss though.

If you want to spend some moeny on that sort of stuff I really reccomend The Pleiadian Workbook by Amorah Quan Yin. Got to be the best book I've ever bought. Theres a sequel too but you need to complete the first book before you go on to it.

Theres a book called Pleiadian Initiations Of Light by Christing Day. Its a short book that comes with 2 cd's and some powerful energies.

You might also try Energy Blessings From The Stars by Irving Feurst and Virginia Essene. It's got seven attunements/initiations you can ask for. They're fairly subtle as far as attunements go but they are the real deal.

Darklon

I feel like people just look right over my posts like they don't exist :/

CFTraveler

Quote from: Darklon on February 24, 2012, 18:27:38
Can someone tell me more about Kundalini please and where I can get this energy unlocked, I may have already but I didn't feel anything real painful or anything like it seems a lot of people do.
Kundalini is an energy phenomenon that can vary all the way from an awakening to a full rising, which can be dramatic and make you temporarily psychotic if you have a negative experience.  If positive you become 'enlightened', if momentarily.
The awakening (not the rising) can be pleasant and even provoke things like 'knowingness', clairvoyance and even a projection to the 'higher' realms. 
Basically, Kundalini is a peak experience.

GetInThePuma

Quote from: blis on February 25, 2012, 14:00:13
You dont need to phase to ask for an attunement. I was just laying there. You should try asking for help with phasing too. There is loads of help out there for the asking.

I feel I should point out, just because I didnt experience anything doesnt mean the golden dna thing is a scam. I might not have been ready for it, I might have already had it without knowing the name, it might just have been really subtle, etc. I would still give it a miss though.

If you want to spend some moeny on that sort of stuff I really reccomend The Pleiadian Workbook by Amorah Quan Yin. Got to be the best book I've ever bought. Theres a sequel too but you need to complete the first book before you go on to it.

Theres a book called Pleiadian Initiations Of Light by Christing Day. Its a short book that comes with 2 cd's and some powerful energies.

You might also try Energy Blessings From The Stars by Irving Feurst and Virginia Essene. It's got seven attunements/initiations you can ask for. They're fairly subtle as far as attunements go but they are the real deal.

I can't thank you enough blis, and everyone else who takes the time to help, I will look into these works, I totally experienced "just asking" like you said this morning, I slept for 6 hours and my meditation seem to go much deeper, to the point where I only could feel the frontal part of my face between the eyebrows the rest of my body unless I focused on it I could not remember that it was there, I have been sexually active much more the last couple of months, would this stall me or drain so much energy that I would not be able to phase properly? I even had bright bright flashes of all colors and sizes, 3d darkness was experienced as well, also is it a bad thing after an hour of being still and focusing on only my breathing pattern that I can move very quickly when I am finished? Anyone who can shed some light on this, I would be very grateful.