Is the NEW article here the same as in AD???

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruel Tendencies

The version in Astral Dynamics is more complete than the web version, so if you've already got the book, don't worry about the other one ;)

Paul

Links Shadow

I believe it is the other way.  I think that the online version is the complete version while the one in Astral Dynamics is just enough to help you get started projecting.  I don't have my copy of AD handy so I can't be certain but I think the online version is the more comprehensive of the two.

The AlphaOmega

Both have all the info that is required for excellent energy development.  One may have more info (not sure which), but all the vital info is in both versions.
"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
              - Buddha

goku22

I think the on-line is more thorough, but it doesn't cover the primary centers, while the book one does cover the primary centers but doesn't have as much detail on the other topics. So I guess to get the whole thing read the on-line one, and once you're ready, the primary center section of the book.  Ben

cesm23

to all persons that replyed this post (specially goku22) :

wait a minute... the on-line doesn't cover the primary centers but the Teatrise e-book by the same author DOES cover the primary centers in a very similar way than the NEW, with the same kind of actions (tearing, brushing, etc) please tell me for those that can't buy Astral Dynamics (as is my case) if, specially for developing psychic abilities, it's enough to follow NEW (the online version) and then, a few months after, when most of energy blockages are cleared, start to do the chakra work that it's written in the Teatrise ?! I hope so, please advise me on this, also isn't the Astral Dynamics a kind of "fusion" between NEW and the Teatrise ?! For what i readed about Astral Dynamics it's basically almost the same as Teatrise with NEW am i right ?

Donni_Joy

well from memory the one I edited is in a different order and contains a small amount of new stuff but doesn't go into primaries.

"A balance of perspective must be maintained in order to preserve reasonable logic and truth." Robert the Brute, 2002

Turlock

Is it worth printing off the whole thing?,as I already have the book, but didn`t want to read through the whole thing to see if it was the same.Thanks

Mark