The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 26, 2021, 18:45:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ki people! Use my forum instead of this!  (Read 1806 times)
Parmenion
Astral Energy 3

Namaste

View Profile Email
« on: May 26, 2003, 20:52:03 »

Astral Pulse Forums ~ Your one stop advertising solution.

Just kidding. James, if your looking for those sort of posts, I for one would much rather they showed up on your site instead of here.

~Parmenion~
kakkarot
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 01:25:04 »

thank you james. despite the rude things that some people say about you, you are still considerate to the people of this forum.

you seem to be maturing a great deal from when you first started posting here (not that you were an immature brat back then, i'm just saying that you seem to be improving in a spiritual sense. which is a good thing [Smiley]).

~kakkarot
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 01:25:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Fenris
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 06:18:13 »

YAY! Great idea! Can this topic be made a sticky one???...Ok I wont lie I only posted this to move it to the top where more people will read it.

But on a more serious note, or perhaps just a more composed one, that is very considerate of you James, and to think it makes everyone happy [Smiley]
Lysear
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 08:25:58 »

Nicely done mate.
Fat_Turkey
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2003, 05:55:58 »

Yes, James, I feel you have matured a lot since I first saw you here on the Astral Pulse forums. I have been to your website out of interest before, but I have found some of the stories to seem too out-of-this world. I do believe that ki is possible, just not to the extremes that some people make it out to be. No offense, you don't seem to think like that anymore.[|)]

I appreciate the fact that you are considerate enough to advertise this, even though you shouldn't really be advertising another forum on this one [Tongue]. There are a lot of people interested in that form of energy/spiritual development and there are many here that wish to flame them (myself included[Tongue] - I mean the people who run around _pretending_ to have superpowers; I don't doubt the powers, I just doubt the acts people put up).

Nicely done.

-FT

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2003, 05:55:58 »

auraseer
Astral Energy 3

kimaster1989
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2003, 19:18:11 »

Hi,
All of you people who post loads of topics with senselessness (is that a word?) on this board, please use my forum especialy for the Ki martial art (not really a martial art, for lack of better phrase) at http://ki-teachings.com .

This forum is mostly for energy practitioners e.g. clearing the energy body and such, so please leave if you are going to post continuously about Ki balls ect.

Cya,
James.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: