News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

third eye success

Previous topic - Next topic

mon9999

anyone here successfully opened their third eye through meditation or energy work? if so pls share it here what kind of meditation or energy work did you use and how many months or year you spent doing regular meditation and energy work?  :?

[Posted by 203.177.164.173 via http://webwarper.net This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.
Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_energy_body_development-b13.0/ ]

Stookie

1st off I'll say that I think the term "opening your 3rd eye" is misleading. It makes it sound like once you "open your 3rd eye" you can always see out if it, and I find it's not like that at all. It's more like a muscle that you have to slowly work on. It doesn't grow in strength over night. It happens over a period of time, like working out. You may catch a slight glimpse of something one day, and then nothing happens again for several months. It's not like it "opens", and then you have visions from there on out.

I think a good exercise for the brow chakra is simply practicing visualization. Pick an object or something simple, picture it as clearly as you can in your mind and hold it without any other thoughts or distractions. Do it for 5-10 minutes every day.

Nostic

Quote from: Stookie on June 04, 2007, 11:52:37
1st off I'll say that I think the term "opening your 3rd eye" is misleading. It makes it sound like once you "open your 3rd eye" you can always see out if it, and I find it's not like that at all. It's more like a muscle that you have to slowly work on. It doesn't grow in strength over night. It happens over a period of time, like working out. You may catch a slight glimpse of something one day, and then nothing happens again for several months. It's not like it "opens", and then you have visions from there on out.

I think a good exercise for the brow chakra is simply practicing visualization. Pick an object or something simple, picture it as clearly as you can in your mind and hold it without any other thoughts or distractions. Do it for 5-10 minutes every day.

But isn't that the ultimate goal though? I believe it can be done. But yeah, definitely no easy task, and I'm sure only the rarest of individuals has done it.

Stookie

It's more like a skill you build on over time. As you learn to "see", you get better and better at it, not just the "visual" aspect, but also in understanding what you're "seeing". It's not like seeing in the physical world. I wouldn't want my brow chakra fully active without preparation and balance with the other chakras.

Chris_com28

QuoteBut yeah, definitely no easy task, and I'm sure only the rarest of individuals has done it.
Only those that are dedicated enough.

Quagmire

You would be better of to develop all your chakras in a well balanced manner.

marigold

And I thought I was the only one without much success in this area........After so much of research.......

marigold

Hello Friends,
Here is a link to a ebook I have been looking for a long time and is a
nice addition to your collection of ebooks.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
http://www.clairvision.org/ckb/ckbe/ckbc/fol_0000_0700/cat_0000_2222/qi
d_2007_0000_0003.html

malganis

When Israel Regardie was asked why paranoia was so widespread among occult circles he said because they were doing third eye exercises before heart chakra exercises.
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Stookie

SilverSlider

I don't even understand why someone would want their third eye open constantly. Most people that want to open their third eye would probably go insane if it stayed open. Only a handful of people probably have the personality & lifestyle that could deal with that.

Interesting about the paranoia comment also.

Old Dood

Every night before I drop off to sleep I will try to "see" with my Third Eye.
Sometimes I get all sorts of color patterns.  Other times I will see images.
Nothing lasts but for a split second and morphs into something else.

I swear I see "Faces" at times.  One time I was looking and it dawned on me I was seeing a room from an upside down position and in the corner of the ceiling....odd.

It is kinda fun to "see" what will Pop-up next...
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Stookie

I know what you mean, Old Dood. Sometimes it can be the most unexpected random images. I think learning to "engage" an image and view it without it disappearing is a great way to build and strengthen clairvoyant skills.

greggkroodsma

If it is called the 'third-eye,' is it any different in structure and function that the other two?  Like, does it have an eye-lid? Well, yes it does.  The eye-lid is called melatonin.  Y'all know so little about this 'third-eye.'  It does not 'open up.'  It 'closes' to the outside world.  That is what you want to do.  When you sleep, your 'third-eye' produces melatonin to shut off the outward direction of your vision.  I'll give you a little secret.  The Mayan culture had a substance called MLT.  It is Methyltryptamine.  They say this stuff caused them to see into the ethereal world.  Do you know what MLT is?  You got it buddy!  It is the synthetic of the natural substance produced by your third-eye;  5-methoxy-N-acetyltryptamine.  I am going to find my own calendar!

You want some experience?

I was working security at a local hospital on the graveyard shift sitting at a desk behind the main entrance.  It is dark and silent; perfect for body energy work.  Well, something caused me to get up and go backwards into the back hall and when I did, there was a man walking toward a section that had the Emergency Room check-in during the daytime because they were working on the regular ER during the day and at night the secretary could go back to her regular desk.  It was unusual for somebody to wander back there at night, so I stopped him and said rather buntly, 'You can't go in there sir.'  He stopped and then started again.  I repeated a little louder, 'You can't go in there sir.'  He turned around and almost ran out the back door.  I walked to the front and there he was driving by in a car.  Sat down for a few minutes and one of the other employees came running in to me and said, 'The ER secretary told me she just heard gunshots.'   So, I followed procedure and called the police and reported what she heard.  The police investigated and found nothing.  In the meantime, there was a very loud electrical fire smell in the back hall and before I pulled any fire alarm I made sure there was no fire.  I let the other people know that there was a smell of fire and if they saw burning, they know what to do.  Well, the morning passed and about 5:00 some kitchen people came running in and they were screaming, 'Gregg, there's a car shot full of holes out here!'  So, I called the police back and said, 'We found a car out here shot full of holes,' so they sent out their investigator. 
To make a long story a little shorter, the gunshots came from the ER secretary's boyfriend and what I smelled was the gun.  Yes, it was the guy who I stopped from going into that room.  Opening your third-eye?  Unless your body is telling you to sleep, it is always open and it can see things that you wouldn't believe. 

greggkroodsma

Quote from: Old Dood on August 10, 2007, 08:23:34
Every night before I drop off to sleep I will try to "see" with my Third Eye.
Sometimes I get all sorts of color patterns.  Other times I will see images.
Nothing lasts but for a split second and morphs into something else.

I swear I see "Faces" at times.  One time I was looking and it dawned on me I was seeing a room from an upside down position and in the corner of the ceiling....odd.

It is kinda fun to "see" what will Pop-up next...

When you go to sleep, your third-eye produces melatonin to shut down your outward sight and opens your internal sight.  What you see are the electrical charges withing your brain.  That is how you dream.  In a normal brain, the vision turns into colors and sounds and movement and scenery and people and places and things that you remember.

Awakened_Mind

Dreams are a result of the flux of DMT in the brain. A compound that can be smoked as well to induce one of the most powerful hallucinogenic experiences known to man.

Melatonin is a neurotransmitter. The third eye does not produce melatonin.

I don't think you can say that what we see are the electrical charges within our brain. Your connecting two things from different levels of explanation. "Our brain is constantly in an electrical storm and we dream, so we are just viewing this electrical storm!". We don't talk about our everday experience in in the language of physiology because it's simply not rich enough to explain it. Why should we talk about dreams like that? When you dream you see the human imagination. Perhaps the product of electrical signals, or perhaps something on a different level entirely.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.