Please help I can see other peoples chakras

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakesha

Hello,

I like seeing chakras but Im wanting to learn how I can make use of it.
I communicate with animals and see their chakras but have tried blocking from doing any work with people any psychic type work even though I cant block it all as have so much coming through. I do protection exercises but they only seem to help a little bit, what is strange is that when I have been with like minded people if they have drawn their energy away from me, closed themselves off, I feel alot better. If I try doing this myself it doesnt work, I literally have to walk away from them, sometimes into another room but sometimes leave the building.

I am wondering if anybody can offer me advice or thoughts on what is happening between me and other people when I see their chakras because I am unsure whether it means that the 'problem' lies with me or them.
Basically most people I get something off, which im fine with. But I have very intense experiences with others, they make me physically ill and go a little crazy, like obsession with them. I have been trying to find out for a long time how I find out what is going on and how to stop it, it would be a huge help and I could also learn how I can help others as I can feel very intensely where energy is coming from.

I can feel and see which chakras people are emitting the most energy from, whether in real life, video or even photo, if I already know the person just by imagining them. What I am trying to find out is about my relationship with some people, I am unsure whether they need healing, are unknowingly healing me or something else is going on?

Maybe it will help if I describe some of the situations

I receive visions of me and one of the people in question swirling around together with green energy surrounding us, it is coming from us and incircling us and going back inside. I cannot look at a photograph of them or listen to their music without my throat and heart chakra feeling like they are trying to 'reach' out, like inside my body there is not enough space. When I vision this person I see and feel energy coming from their throat and heart. I dream about them alot.
This happens also with other people but with different chakras, ie I feel sexual towards somebody I wouldnt usually, when I look into their chakras they have lots energy coming from their navel/sacral.

My questions are:
Do these people need healing and my feelings for them are just based on healing
Should I not be feeling things so intense to a point where i dont know if im attracted to somebody or they need healing
I have received healing on my chakras recently and have had one person totally 'lifted' i feel no attachment to them whatsoever which t myself is quite scary that I cant tell between the feelings

Is there anything i can do to improve this and know for sure, this is a blessing but also is very confusing and unsettling

Thankyou
Nakesha

NoY

Facinating   8-)

I have no idea what to say about this so il just hang around and see what the others say

:NoY:

Monk

1: Those people don't need any type of healing at all. If you attempt to heal them even without their permission, you are just inviting trouble. They didn't leap onto you with the intention of needing help, so leave them be.

2:You are receiving so many feelings from individuals because you are overtly too open and are divulging into matters that you don't understand. You're having what I like to call "etheric buzz". Just too many emotions/energy flying about the place. You need to ground yourself and/or close your energy system off to the world.

If you use your intuition you can do these on your own without any more help. Plus it's a learning experience.
They say hope begins in the dark...
But most just flail around in the blackness, searching for their destiny...
The darkness... For me... Is where I shine.

Nakesha

Sorry I realise this is long and appreciate people reading it, just feel the more info I  give the easier it will be.

I seem to understand things about other people very fast but myself it takes me years to understand situations and how I react to them. For instance it has taken me 8/9 years to figure out that everytime I attempt to be in a sexual relationship, I end up totally drained and cannot stand to be around the person most of the times I have also become physically ill, to the point of going to hospital and having to be out of work etc. Some people have suggested that that is the way I go around healing people. But the people involved dont seem any better, just resentful towards me and attached. If I am intensely 'drawn' to somebody I cannot be intimate with the energy inside of me feels like it is going to explode if it doesn't get out, i think this then manifests into physical illness. I get attracted to people and then feel disillusioned as after the initial experience I dont understand what has happened or how I was drawn to them. I know this is normal to a certain extent but if I could get rid of the illness happening that would be great ha.
I am worried that I am going to go through life like this though.

The experiences are very intense, for instance I 'felt' somebody I had never met energy in a car park when I was in a building behind at least two walls, it was like a magnet, but it didnt feel bad, I felt love towards the person but also sexual, I know its not a vast distance but it panicked me at this point because I thought whatever is coming around that wall I am going to be fighting with my body to try and act normal. Looking into peoples eyes now is the worse point for me because then it is like a 'bond' has been made. But I couldn't help it and the other person looked how I felt. We both appeared to go through the same thing for the first hour but then he managed t handle it alot better than I did. Mine went on for weeks and weeks and got stronger. He was two miles away and I 'felt' his pinprick. I feel a 'pull' coming from my ears when this happens and also my heart chakra and 'above'. I had never felt like this before as intense so presumed I had fallen in love with somebody, but its happened with three other people since then, two of them I have never met in real life :?

Nakesha

Quote from: Monk on February 22, 2011, 16:29:28
1: Those people don't need any type of healing at all. If you attempt to heal them even without their permission, you are just inviting trouble. They didn't leap onto you with the intention of needing help, so leave them be.

2:You are receiving so many feelings from individuals because you are overtly too open and are divulging into matters that you don't understand. You're having what I like to call "etheric buzz". Just too many emotions/energy flying about the place. You need to ground yourself and/or close your energy system off to the world.

If you use your intuition you can do these on your own without any more help. Plus it's a learning experience.

Hi Monk,
Thanks for the reply, no I wouldnt heal them without their permission, I have learnt from this in the past and had abit of a rethink was when I was trying to heal a horse he stopped me soon after I had started, walked upto me breathed down my neck and said 'YOU are the one that needs healing' I have recieve as much healing when I can do and trust when a healer has said that my body wont take anymore healing etc

All the ways I have read of how to close yourself/ground yourself I do, but to no avail, the only thing that works is physically pulling myself away but then that damages in other ways

Monk

(Btw, it's called the modify button in the thread, you can edit your post if you dont like it)

Why were you trying to heal nature in the first place?  :x

The reason that it doesnt work for you is because you are too open to begin with. An energy vampire you may be?

Nakesha

Quote from: Monk on February 22, 2011, 16:43:18
(Btw, it's called the modify button in the thread, you can edit your post if you dont like it)

Why were you trying to heal nature in the first place?  :x

The reason that it doesnt work for you is because you are too open to begin with. An energy vampire you may be?

Where did I say I didnt like it?

I seem to of annoyed you somehow?!

Heal nature? I communicate with plants/animals and do healing also, why do you see this as a bad thing??
No I am not an energy vampire, wouldnt that mean I feel energised afterwards and not physically ill and energy drained??

Monk

Instead of making multiple posts, you could just add information to your original one instead.

Simply put, nature doesn't need your help, that is all.

And no, you don't need to feel satisfied/energized at all. Technically all of humanity is a parasitic organism so I don't see how you are so un-accepting of it. I have seen unconscious energy vampires(those who don't know they are) attempting to feed and they fail in the end, drawing all the negative and very much in abundance energy around them, into their systems and becoming sick. With the purported inability to separate one's self form the world only comes from energy vampirism - intentional because you literally need it due to etheric system "leaks" or because you are using too much of your energy for whatever, such as healing.

Timandra

Hi Nakesha, I don't know what is causing your problem, but perhaps it is a good idea to go to an experienced aura/chakra reader. They can really see what is happening with your energy when you meet other people, and give you advice.  :-)
Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson

Nakesha

@monk Ah I see, is this a must on this board? Just that when I try to do that the page jumps like it is already full enough making it very difficult.

Ok I accept that is your experience but through my own I dont agree with your statement, although agree with it to a certain extent.

So what do you suggest then ha?
I understand now, I was offended at first because in the past energy vampires have been described as people aware of what they are doing and not doing it with good intent.

@Timandra  Thanks for the advice. I have seen two people recently who work with chakras and energy and they did not pick up on this part. But I trust them both and felt good afterwards and personally feel that I am suppose to sort this out myself or my life is going to be a case of having a 'normal' life for a couple of months and then having to be healed, just trying to gain infomation to give me a starting point.

Monk

I don't know what you're talking about it jumping and being too full. There are many other threads that are much more so longer than this one.

To the extent of my knowledge of "you", I have suggested everything that I am obliged to. So I have nothing more to suggest unless you wish to provide more information...

:-P

Timandra

Off-topic I know but:
QuoteJust that when I try to do that the page jumps like it is already full enough making it very difficult.
Nakesha
I think this is what you mean, when typing your post, here is the solution, solved by blis:

QuoteIn IE8 theres a button to the right of the address bar that looks like a torn piece of paper. It puts the browser into compatability mode. Fixes the problem.
:-)

Lexy

you should read "Hands of Light" by Barbara Brennan. She is a healer who can see energy, chakras, etc..
"Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves."

personalreality

learn Reiki or some other healing modality, pick up a pendulum and learn how to use it, and learn some sort of other divination system (like tarot or something) and finally, start raking in the dough.  seriously, i know lots and lots of people with a whole lot less natural talent who make bank in this profession.  even if this isn't your chosen career, it can still always be a back up.
be awesome.

Nakesha

Quote from: Timandra on February 23, 2011, 17:35:16
I think this is what you mean, when typing your post, here is the solution, solved by blis:
:-)

Thanks Timandra, except I dont see anything resembling a torn piece of paper :-(

Timandra

Quote from: Nakesha on February 24, 2011, 13:15:55
Thanks Timandra, except I dont see anything resembling a torn piece of paper :-(

It is at the top of the page, first there is the blue "Windows internet explorer-bar", then underneath it is the  white "address-bar". At the end of this is a light blue square with an arrow downwards. And next to that is the square with a sheet of paper torn in two. That is the one.

NoY

Lizelle

Well I'm a complete newbie, but I've been involved in some addiction and recovery work and from the *psychological* perspective, you seem to be what they usually call a "co-dependent" or a "fixer." People who feel a compulsion to fix other people's problems. Or who get so wrapped up in another person that that the person's issues become their own.
Combine that with a natural energy sensor, and I can see why you're suffering. I don't have much use for standard therapists, but it's a syndrome that's good to be aware of.

I like the bit about the horse. I've forged a relationship with my neighbor's donkeys. They enjoy a good neck & back muscle rub and will walk over to get it. They get knots and muscle spasms just like we do. I had no particular equine experience - one day it just naturally developed after a little "pat on the back." I had one almost fall asleep on me once. Good thing they're miniatures; I might survive if one fell on me.

Good luck!