News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

What is God?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

This is a conundrum/paradox and enigma I have battled with for many years.

Is the entity we refer to as "God" a Supreme Being separate from the rest of existence? In other words is "God" a product of the eternal Energies that pervaded Existence some how evolving out of this primordial maelstrom of raging energy/

Is "God" just a Supreme Being sitting in glory on a Christian throne that is able to manipulate the universe and all existence to his will?

Is "God" a non –energetic something called Spirit which existed before what we call the universe came into being,

If "God" is truly separate from matter and energy and just used it like we use bricks and motor to build our homes, did he do the same by using his spirit (whatever that is) and formed the universe with these components at hand.

Or does "God" equate to Existence. In other words the whole of Existence is "God" and sentient.

The question begs if "God" is not energy and matter where did it come from.

Regardless of any answer we give the question of infinite regression will always rear its head.

I say that given I exist, Existence is just something in an ever changing moment. No beginning, no end beyond human comprehension

Regards

Alan
Take Care

Alan

roquepaublo

Is the entity we refer to as "God" a Supreme Being separate from the rest of existence?

No. All is in God and God is in all, yet also transcends all. God's existence is in the very breath of life we are breathing and knows every single vibration of energy.

Is "God" just a Supreme Being sitting in glory on a Christian throne that is able to manipulate the universe and all existence to his will?

God does have a throne in the universe in which through Christ (Logos, The Word) and the Spirit (The Source of all pure vibrations) can create and sustain the life of creation. God cannot however impose His will against our will. If we resist the Creator, we limit the power of God in us and will have to be recreated internally (in our minds) or else we will lose eternal life (ceasing to exist). God's Omni existence of wisdom and power is actually something surrendered and shared with creation. You could say that God's omnipotence for us is limited by our will.

Is "God" a non–energetic something called Spirit which existed before what we call the universe came into being?

No, God is not "non-energetic", but yes He is Spirit and existed before the universe came to existence. I have it understood that its just this galaxy that was recently created a few thousand years ago. I also have it understood that God's "universe" has always existed in a higher dimension, but the one we see is only a messed up version from what people call "the Devil".

If "God" is truly separate from matter and energy and just used it like we use bricks and motor to build our homes, did he do the same by using his spirit (whatever that is) and formed the universe with these components at hand?

God is not separate from energy and matter, he is the Source behind every pure energy vibration which keeps matter and its energies in existence. Separate from the Source, you cease to exist.

Does "God" equate to Existence? In other words the whole of Existence is "God" and sentient?

No, Existence is a manifestation of God, but not God Himself. What we call "Existence" forms God's body, but God Himself is the head that unites the whole. God is indeed a sentient too and feels what we feel.

Alan McDougall

roquepaublo

Very nice reply and much appreciated . Still we are closer to a germ than we are to this Infinite being.

But this same infinity unlike us to the germ enables him to make himself understandable on our terms/

Thus the Holy Bible??

I have stored you response on a word document.

Regards

Alan
Take Care

Alan

roquepaublo

The Bible is useful yet easily misunderstood if we carry along "pagan" biases that even Christians themselves have.

Glad I could help, God bless :-D

roquepaublo

I'd like to make a little side note concerning the bible and the Gospel.

You may be surprised that Sunday worship and the idea of an inherently "immortal soul" that goes directly to heaven or "hell fire" after death is not biblical. "Hell" is in fact only the dust of the Earth in which the dead all are in (the soul is dormant in an unconscious sleep) and "hell" will be cast into the "lake of fire", which is the second death in which the soul ceases to exist. In the Good News of the Gospel we see that God is trying to work through everyone (if we let Him) to save us from eternal death and the slavery of sin (service to self) which condemns us to eternal death.

The Gospel is simply about God's grace in surrendering His life for us and our response in surrendering life back to Him. Our relationship with God (spirituality) is much like breathing. Listening to God through nature and the bible is like inhaling. Our response in prayer and actions are much like exhaling.

There are deceptive spiritual forces (fallen angels) that have distorted their relationship with God and also those who live on Earth, which is why "sin and death" has come to existence. Ironically though, "The Devil" (Lucifer) and his agents pretend they don't exist, possess the human mind ("playing God"), and have people believing they are these "spirits" that possess them. The New Age idea that we don't really die and that we are really gods knowing good and evil is actually an old trap the Serpent from the Garden of Eden got humans into. Although there are elements of truth in what the Serpent said, the deception was that we are inherently self-dependent beings that don't need to listen to God. It was not so much what the Serpent was saying, but the act of disobedience. The Serpent (really Lucifer behind it) wants us to believe we are inherently immortal souls and inherently good. The truth is, life and righteousness is a gift of God, we cannot invent another version of it.

Alan McDougall

I have died due to suicide (bi-polar) left my body in a non-existent soul. I could see what the doctors were doing from a vantage point of the ceiling.

Separated from my body I went to a place so unimaginably beautiful, full of peace joy and love simply beyond anything in this life.

I was met by a Being of light that emanated such love that I fell down in awe and wonder.

Please explain this away. I know we are not just a bunch of chemical and water. Indeed the body dies, but our awareness continues forever, somewhere.

Alan
Take Care

Alan

roquepaublo

When we have NDEs, we aren't completely "dead" yet until the Spirit of life returns to God. The Spirit of life is what gives us the sense of awareness or self-consciousness. The "soul" in the bible in the Old Testament is a "breathing creature" and in the New Testament it's the Psyche.

The soul isn't merely the body, but it isn't merely Spirit either. God formed Adam out of dust, breathed to him the breath (or Spirit) of all human lives, and then Adam became a living "soul". When we die, the Spirit of our life is given up to God and the dust we are returns to the dust. Our souls are asleep when we die but there is the hope of the resurrection in which we wake up to eternal life in new immortal bodies (like the angels) and go to God's paradise in heaven (outside this planet). When we leave this planet, Earth will be left desolate for a 1000 years and be recreated into a new one.

NDEs are merely visions, but its also possible that some deceptive spirits are playing mind games with us in order to distort our view of God and eternal life.

Contrary to popular belief, OBEs or astral projection isn't the projection of the soul, but of the Spirit in our minds. You could say that the "Spirit body" is like a flying video camera which sends messages to our minds and thus it can enhance our awareness beyond the range of our senses. I strongly believe that OBEs are  literally telepathic visions from an angel's perspective (which means the "spiritual body" is a separate entity from ourselves). I believe the reason we cannot be "get possessed" in an astral projection is because technically we are already possessed. "Being possessed" is just another way of saying that you have become conformed to certain spiritual influences in your life, which isn't always a bad thing. The visions we have often come packed with so much data and memory implanted into our minds that it give us the feeling of being one with God, time, and space. That's why it can feel like a time warp.

In summary, self-awareness isn't an inherent ability, its a gift of God. Even when we forget who we are, God still remembers us. His awareness is eternal. Angels know us too and may serve as messengers representing people that are alive. Fallen angels though like to impersonate the living as "doppelgangers" and the dead as "ghosts". Fallen angels usually "possess" people though, claiming their identities, and then move on to other bodies (souls don't reincarnate, spirits do).

The reality concerning our consciousness is that we don't inherently know anything of ourselves, knowledge is a gift, just like everything in life (including life itself). God is our consciousness and its only in knowing God we can be aware of ourselves. We can't simply find God "within" if we don't know who we are in relationship to God (We are to be God's children). Trying to find God within can lead us into creating false gods in our own image instead of letting God create us in His image. Lucifer is still up to his old tricks trying to instigate a self-righteous fantasy in which we are all gods that create our own realities and our own rules, completely indifferent to the reality of God and His principles of life. This fantasy is a temporary illusion and only leads to destruction. Its a subtle attempt to spiritually suffocate souls into a state of oblivion. The "god" of this world is Lucifer and he has his own political agenda under the guise of "Christ". Lucifer likes to use a devilish caricature as a diversion in order to later play the "hero" (or backfire in visa versa). Lucifer loves power, but ironically doesn't have the power to control himself. To have control, one must have their own rules. Lucifer has made his own rules, but they are selfish and self-destructive rules. Lucifer makes himself and others miserable (yet conceited enough to believe he's right and God is wrong).
Of course, he will eventually beg for his own death (ceasing to exist) instead of changing his ways.

Tayesin

Hi.
Instead of providing information from any other source, allow me to offer what I understand from my life's experiences.

To start with, the word "God" is not a name, it is only a term used to denote a concept we humans seem to desire, being that we perceive ourselves as small, insignificant and powerless, and in need of redemption by some higher power. This concept is brainwashed into us from the moment we are born, which has been done since humans first walked on this world.

What we can call god, is only the one energy with awareness, of this universe... and not of all the multiverse. Big statement that one, but it is based solely on real experience and not from any belief-system's dogma.

Let me digress to explain that statement. I was shown that Our Universe was created when two other bubbleverses lightly touched; the touch releases energy sufficient for a Big Bang scenario to occur, after which the infant universe will grow to maturity as it's size and awareness of itself multiplies.... so it is no different to a human child's birth and development. Ah, the old adage of "As above, so below" has real significance.

Because we humans are a part of this universe, we therefore are a part of what you call God. A small and not very aware portion I must admit, but a part of it none the less. And because of this we, and all things existent in this universe, are God.  It is God growing and discovering its abilities through the experiences of the smaller, diversified parts of itself.

This God I know from direct experience. The energy of it is all around us in every moment, it runs through us and it is us, so we can never be separated from it. It is our beliefs that separate us from the experience of it. And since beliefs are human created, as are all mental concepts of duality and judgement, we must understand that for the longest time we have only been able to see the smallest part of understanding because we had not grown or developed sufficiently to see past our belief indoctrinations into some clarity.

Today this is beginning to change as more information comes forward from those of us who are exploring far beyond the belief boundaries. We are more capable of doing so if we have no beliefs about what is what and what is not, because we will simply experience without making judgments and forming another set of beliefs based on those experiences. And in doing so we can perceive far more clearly without the boundary enforced by belief adherence.

Re the Soul.

I still see so much belief, even in this thread, of how insignificant we little souls are. This is absurd, no offence meant. The soul is not, does not, reside within the human body. It is far too large and powerful to confine itself into something so heavy, slowly vibrating and tiny by comparison. Let us use our imagination to assist in getting a perspective on this concept... imagine that a massive and powerful Soul desires to have experience of a 3D called Earth... so it disseminates itself into smaller aware portions and slowly reaches out with a tendril (for want of a better word) and comes to the Akasha at what Monroe called Focus 27, topmost layer of the astral, where NDE'ers go and see a heavenly realm, and, it is where anyone can go with the simplest of ease if you chose to.

At the Akasha the small part of awareness it is then makes choices and arrangements for experiences and options while incarnate. Once done and agreements made, it again diversifies into smaller aware 'parcels' and slowly reaches into the 3D form it chose to move it around this 3D construction. In doing so it agreed to having it's awareness and memory suppressed in order to experience more fully what it is capable of here. While it now has little awareness (it is experiencing being human) it is still a part of the much larger Soul that started out this adventure. Which brings me to the next point.

While you go about your day to day life in the 3D earth world, the remainder of the soul you are is operating at much higher awareness levels and busy being active in every one of them, through and beyond the confined Astral, and into the Soul level awareness layers "above" that. Even into the Over-Soul awareness layers beyond that...  and so forth until awareness with energy is reunited.... going back to god you could say.

So, taking the risk of offending more...  the Soul is never asleep, never waiting for redemption... as if it could do anything to displease the larger energy it is a small part of!! Dogma and belief are blinding. The God I know does not care what I do, does not ask or demand anything of me.. it is not a Rampant Egomaniac as the God(s) of the Bible are, it only seeks to know itself and abilities through the experiences of all it's parts. Nor does this 'God' hate any part of itself and wish to punish it, lol, so it will not cut it's arm off if it doesn't like what the arm does.

It Loves and not Loves, as we humans do, it makes mistakes, as we humans do, and, it is learning about itself as it grows to maturity, again, just as we humans do. It does not make rules for the behaviour of the smallest sections of itself, Humans. It is not that interested in what happens here, nor does it judge things as good and bad. In fact it does not judge, period. It only experiences.

It is us humans who decided to apply conditions to what God is, apply rules and claim God told us to do this or else. We even put forward the belief of God as a Separate Being, a supreme being, one that Demands obedience and worship.... oh yes, these sound more like human traits don't they!

Lastly, in the entire universe life is ever flowing, in all forms possible. So why do we humans decide that we are the Prime Creation? Once again our rampant egotism has been let loose to develop control dramas of dogma and enforce it upon every other human being... and then tell the one's who choose not be a part of it that are "from the Devil", "tricked by Satan", or just plainly insane.

Isn't that the same 'BS' used by the US President when saying, "You are either with us or against us."? Human Beings and their hugely overpowered Ego, tsk, tsk, what shall we do with them? How about Waking Them Up?

Best to finish here before I start into a rant about the control dramas of Ego based humanity, lol.

Be well

Starvingpercussionist

I'll put my two cents in.

Everything is one in a way that is inexplicable. The only metaphor I know of that can relate the experience of oneness to common experience is the answer to a paradox. When viewing this eternal oneness, distance and seperation cease to exist. No matter what you are, God or mortal, this oneness is the same. I can best describe it's location as behind your entire field of vision (which includes your mind's eye) because when seeing it you see nothing at all. Whether this oneness is God or not, I'm not sure, but if God is real then I don't really think he'd have an ego as we have egos. Really, egos cease to mean much when you communicate at a level of pure emotional vibration. At that point they are replaced by an "energetic signature" - the essential vibration of a being. And if communication by feeling vibrations is much more accurate and faster than with words, then how do you think "God" communicates? Seriously, think about it, do you really think that "God" would communicate anything other than pure love? I mean, what has "He" got to be afraid of - what would hold "Him" back from expressing the fullness of "His" love if "He" is powerful enough to create the whole universe from nothing? The rewards and punishments of "God" thing is a human construct that mimics the very conditional love we have for each other here on Earth. Basically we assume that "God's" love is as conditional as ours is because we have no experience of the reality and mystery of unconditional love.

It makes sense to me that the love of God is the freedom of the soul - the two being one and the same thing. One cannot comprehend loving for the sake of love until one feels unconditional love within oneself. It all makes sense when you have this "unconditional love" within your heart, you don't need to think about it because beingness and uncondtional love are the same, only different in perceived degree.

Also, what has "God" created that does not create of itself? Is it really necessary to have a God, or is it just a human misunderstanding of the inherent order and interconnectedness of the universe?

PS
It's good to see you on the philosophy forum, Tayesin. This section seems to rarely get any replies from anybody but me.  :roll:
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Alan McDougall

Taysin,

Heck guys I can hardly keep up with your interesting posts

QuoteRe the Soul.

I still see so much belief, even in this thread, of how insignificant we little souls are. This is absurd, no offence meant. The soul is not, does not, reside within the human body. It is far too large and powerful to confine itself into something so heavy, slowly vibrating and tiny by comparison. Let us use our imagination to assist in getting a perspective on this concept... imagine that a massive and powerful Soul desires to have experience of a 3D called Earth... so it disseminates itself into smaller aware portions and slowly reaches out with a tendril (for want of a better word) and comes to the Akasha at what Monroe called Focus 27, topmost layer of the astral, where NDE'ers go and see a heavenly realm, and, it is where anyone can go with the simplest of ease if you chose to.

How right you are about the Soul it not the mortal body is the Essence of life, that which animanes the body at birth and leaves at death. This is something I know and not something I learned at a theological college,

roquepaublo

QuoteWhen we have NDEs, we aren't completely "dead" yet until the Spirit of life returns to God. The Spirit of life is what gives us the sense of awareness or self-consciousness. The "soul" in the bible in the Old Testament is a "breathing creature" and in the New Testament it's the Psyche.

Please I really respect your point of view and admit I could be wrong, but not about NDE or the soul continuing beyond death

How can you make statements like that as if they were absolutely true and factual? Have you had a NDE?

I was dead man dead no brain activity straight line for twenty minutes. A brain that receives no blood, and is electrically dead cannot perceive things like I did in my NDE

The soul is the life of a person and before God breathed a soul into Adam he was just a bunch of dead dust lying in the dirt with the rest of the dirt his body was made of. The body and soul are two completely different things. The soul is eternal and immortal

Regards

Alan

Take Care

Alan

Alan McDougall

Please overlook my keystroke errors I have just had catarach surgery on both eyes and after posting and rereading my post  I notice the appalling mistakes

Sorry guys

Alan
Take Care

Alan

roquepaublo

Quote from: Alan McDougall on August 28, 2008, 03:24:50

The soul is the life of a person and before God breathed a soul into Adam he was just a bunch of dead dust lying in the dirt with the rest of the dirt his body was made of. The body and soul are two completely different things. The soul is eternal and immortal

Yes, the Spirit of the soul is eternal. The original plan of living an eternal life was already planned out for everyone in the Spirit of lives given to everyone. In some sense, our souls have always existed, but it wasn't until the we are born into the Spirit of life that we have a self-conscious identity that we call our "soul". When we die though, we are no longer self-conscious because the Spirit returns to God. In some sense you could say the soul is basically life that God is living in another identity. That soul though as the freewill not to do God's will.

roquepaublo

Quote from: Tayesin on August 27, 2008, 20:17:14

I still see so much belief, even in this thread, of how insignificant we little souls are. This is absurd, no offence meant. The soul is not, does not, reside within the human body. It is far too large and powerful to confine itself into something so heavy, slowly vibrating and tiny by comparison. Let us use our imagination to assist in getting a perspective on this concept... imagine that a massive and powerful Soul desires to have experience of a 3D called Earth...

The soul isn't puny and insignificant and surely isn't confined to the body. In every soul is the power of the Spirit of life and in the Spirit of "God", we are all omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent. The true God of the universe is not an old tyrant that keeps all power to himself, but freely surrenders all powers imaginable for us to exercise. That power is only limited by our own will. Perhaps the greatest power and miracle that a soul can manifest is the power of self-control, surrender, and change of heart.  :-D

Alan McDougall

QuoteWhen we die though, we are no longer self-conscious because the Spirit returns to God. In some sense you could say the soul is basically life that God is living in another identity. That soul though as the freewill not to do God's will

Have you been to Timbuktu, most people think it is a mythical city. Now I have and it is a real ancient city is the country of Mali in Africa were I live I will use this.

Lets use this place as an analogy to get my point over to you.

Assuming you have never been to this this place in the deserts of Mali like I have. You have read about it in deep detail, but on the other hand I have been there touched the ancient adobe buildind, observed the Timbuktu elephants read the ancient manuscripts and first hand saw the way people carry on with their lives and customs . But you continue to debate from a book source and I continue to repond from first hand experience. Which of the two of us would know the most about Timbuktu? Or Soul/afterlife for that matter?

What I am trying to get over to you is that you cannot speak with authority like i can unless of course you also visit that city

You are doing the same thing with this debate on the soul and the after life. I know the soul is just another word for your conscious awareness and this decidedly does not cease, is internal and continues forever. Just like energy it cannot be created or destroyed, only change and evolve toward the light of God, or away from him into the eternal darkness.

I can speak with authority about what is on the other side of life because I unlike you have been dead and know what is there

Reconsider this what you have learned might have been a little wrong you know/

Regards

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Alan McDougall

Here is another account by a NDE

Returning from the other side, I could finally see what many could not. We each of us who have a soul are made out of God(light) but while we live in a body we drape bodies over our souls and our bodies and mind will do things that feed the hunger and thirst of the body and mind... The soul is only fed by receiving and giving love.
We each have a choice to live for what dies(the mind and body) or live for what survives this life(Soul). If you know in your knower' that love is what survives this life then it makes it easier to work toward doing what survives this life

"(I do not agree with her about the mind dying)"

Link
http://curezone.com/forums/p.asp?f=206&i=1246738

Take Care

Alan

anelie.

I think we cannot really understand who God really is. As we are only a part of His creation (or of Him? I don´t really know).
I´ve spend so many times trying to find out who God is, with no result.
We are a part of something bigger and we are doing here what we were assigned to do.
It is like, can a blood cell understand that it is a part of something bigger? No, it is only
doing its task it was assigned to do. And I think it is the same thing with us.
I think we can meditate on God´s creation, which can put us in a state of awe, humility,
etc, etc, but we will not be successfull if we meditate on God  himself. We may think we understand
something, but understanding will never be complete. Also how to explain to our limited minds
what God is? With what language? I think here no intuition, third eyes, open chakras, etc cannot help.

As regards NDE, Alan, are sure there was no blood in your brain for 20 minutes? I think that is not possible,
maybe  there was no new blood, but there was still at least something. I know that there are theories
that in case of dying there are certain hormones or sth that our brain starts to produce that make these vision of light etc...

I had a few out of body experiences, so I was looking forward to an operation in a full anaesthesy, but nothing happened,
no visions, nothing, I just woke up an hour later... Also, when we faint, because of low pressure, when there is not enough
blood in our brains, why simply lose our conscience...

A near death experience is not a death experience, and not everyone who experienced an NDE had this kind of visions...
Maybe it just means that after we die our conscieousness dies as well...

roquepablo: I like your explanations of hell:) I am trying to find out what exactly hell and heaven are... but I am not very successful for the moment. But maybe it is just like with God, it is something we cannot understand for the moment.

Alan McDougall

Analie,

You are correct in that God being infinite and beyond human comprehension. With this view we are much nearer to microbe than what we are to God.

But this is not true some of that infinite life resides in us, as God made humans in his image (not physical image)

If you "do not believe" in the near death phenomenon, does not mean it is not true, and conversely if "you believe" that the near death events are true, also does not alter the truth.

There is only one unalterable truth, and maybe you have to die to find out
Take Care

Alan

anelie.

Alan: I don´t even know if I believe in NDE or nor. I am lost in this subject:)
I have just read your NDE experience in one of your posts, wow, it is very powerful.

God created us in his image, it is strange how translations differ,
in my language it means something like, God created what he had in his mind,
according to its imagination. i.e., if he has in his mind a horse, and wants to create
a horse, he wouldn´t create a mouse.

So maybe he created us according to his intentions, he created exactly what he wanted to...

AmbientSound

While it is impossible to describe God accurately, the title of this thread is a question and implies an answer is sought after. Here is my opinion/effort to answer the question:

God is truth.

We do not always see or understand the truth. But it emerges even when it is buried under a mountain of lies. It calls and beckons to us to find it. It is immortal, eternal, undeniable and indestructible. It is absolute, nothing has power over it. Truth is always changing from moment to moment. It is impossible to know the truth all the time, but it is always with us and within us. It is a light that penetrates any darkness and any amount of darkness and burns it away. Nothing can exist without truth. Even lies rely on truth for their strength and stability.

Truth is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. It is a circle. It is all-encompassing and completely accepting love.

Alan McDougall

anelie, AmbientSound and others

I have been busy writing a more detailed account relating to my testimony of some of my understanding of mystical heavenly realms and a brief summary about my near death experiences. It is still a work in progress but i cant find a place for it on the forum  So I will put it in the Chat sub forum, please go there as much of the questions people ask about are contained in this essay of mine.

Much of it details what exists out in our physical universe, you might find in very interesting and informing

Alan
Take Care

Alan

anelie.

Thank you very much for posting it. You have experienced something great and inimaginable.
I feel reassured now and now I understand why you ask
who God is, if I had experienced something similar I would meditate on that as well.

God Bless You

magari

Alan

Do some research on Jungian Archetypes.

That seems to be where I found all my answers.

PissedOff24

People believe that the entire Earth is divided into different realms and planes of existence. Within these planes, different higher and lower realms lie within them. My own theory is that we might be able to have knowledge of the physical plane, but that is just it - the physical plane. That's why when science always tries to detect or intrude in these other planes, they always fail. Why? Because attempting to see a different plane, with different laws, using our own laws will not work. Not everything everywhere consists of properties found in our material plane (or possibly just our realm) here.

I believe that while we might make amazing scientific discoveries, travel beyond our solar system, meet life on other planets, and terraform other planets, it is within our physical plane (or realm) that we do this within. Again, I believe it is impossible to detect and see other planes of existence through ours, by our own means. That is like trying to find out what Vodka tastes like by drinking milk. It doesn't work.

God could exist outside space and time. He could be everything. It's hard to fathom that.

Here's something I will leave you with, that will hopefully get you thinking: If there are other immaterial planes that exist, and we supposedly have an immaterial thing within us (spirit or soul) then the only way to find out about these other planes is through that immaterial part of us. That is the ticket right there to knowing about these other planes.

ascended

My Dear:
You are God. When you accept that God is the real being that expresses life through every thing and every body, in all dimensions and consciousness levels, you have find yourself for now and for ever.
When you accept you true divine origin, you can do things you never imagine because now this power is free to be expressed through yourself. Takes sometime... but is possible.

You don't have to be God. You are God. :lol:

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: anelie. on December 14, 2008, 10:17:23
I think we can meditate on God´s creation, which can put us in a state of awe, humility,
etc, etc, but we will not be successfull if we meditate on God  himself.

I am God.  You're right,  I am not complete here, or possibly anywhere,  but I am completing here. I am constantly dis-assembling and re-assembling my infinite parts to discover myself in my entirety across all time, and even where time doesn't exist.  Here I come into a body of flesh, which my subconscious processes have carefully fashioned from the Earth to perform miracles that no mountain, river, or even the smartest monkey could ever accomplish (though they too are all me -- I just haven't regained a clear memory yet).  Here I am in special form, with special opportunities and special trials.  Here our bodies are already modeled in my image,  now meditate on me and model your MIND after the same image.  You say nothing will come of meditating on me but I will start to come of it, because I love my creation but especially that which seeks me and to be informed by me.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?