News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crystals

Previous topic - Next topic

Plume

Ok the magic did not happen yet.... I thought I had it all figured out... got to go back to the wordpress and see what is blocking my genius moves. Jeeez....

Nameless

Darn it! Let me know if I can help. The only thing you did wrong on the other thread "Allo" was to hit the image code. Try the one next to it for a URL code.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

its strange because I am doing the same thing and last time it was after so many attempts that it actually worked I know I am going to get it... maybe tomorrow never know

Nameless

Get some rest and try again later. There's just a kink somewhere.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Plume

yeah your right Thanks... see you soon got to go anyway.. hope your are well, talk more soon
Hugs

Xanth

You have to put the link between the img tags.

Lumaza

Beautiful picture Plume!  :-) 8-)

That's a perfect fit  :-) It looks like it is enjoying it's new home!  :-)

I look forward to seeing your other photos as well! No need to rush though. We are patient!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Plume

:-D
yup I am trying again ... And yes I am pasting the image link in between the the two image thing...[imag] ...right :-D here...[ imag]...but its not responding like it did before , wonder if its because I am not on the good connection in town and now at home on a HUB from Bell . remember it happen to be when I magically succeeded with that incredible heart post and lets not forget how it all happen under numbers that only say how magic works, On the 33 third attemps ...WOW!  now that alone is enough for me to believe in my efforts. lets not all be sad if it all fall to the side because its just simply not meant to be :| I will get over it no pro...
ok ...ready... cross fingers, lets see.

Plume

Nameless

LOL. Try and try again.

It's not just you, I can't get it to go right either. ;-(

Plume

its frustrating alright :roll:

T-Man

Let me try posting your pic.

The Adventure Continues...

Plume

funny that Lumaza says beautiful picture...ha... thats true he CAN see  :-D  now thats magic :-D :-D :-D

Plume

HOW DID YOU THAT  :-o THANKS SO MUCH !!!

Plume

BUT...T-Man where did you get that ?

T-Man

Give me a few minutes and I will post what you are trying to do.

Plume

Jeez !!!  :| magicians on the net and I thought that I was powerful :wink:., I want to know your secret T-Man :-D

T-Man

I am posting what your text should look like when you are trying to post an image:

Nameless

But why don't you just hit the  link  tab instead of image? That's how I got your pic to come through on the other thread.

T-Man

You can certainly just put a link into your message but not everyone will click on the link to view it.  Some people just like to see the image immediately!  You know...instant gratification!  :-)

Nameless

T-Man

Now that is certainly nicer than a link!!!  :lol:

Plume

I know I could just link but don't forget I like show and nice punch when I post and just like T-man said its not the same thing. Ok going to try some other time by unpluging everything and change some thing on my computer in french and maybe a bit of love and rest. OH well...

Plume

Plume