News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Hard for me to say this

Previous topic - Next topic

MysticXRay

I'm a somewhat skeptical person. However since my freshman year of high school or around then I've had experiences of seeing through my eye-lids. I haven't thought much of this, but the recent string of events has lead me to bring back those experiences.

It's hard for me to write this as I am afraid I will be scrutinized. Now, I can, at will, see through objects that are in front of me. It's not like I can see naked people or their bones instead I see past them. I'm a pretty average person except my eyes are always dilated, I see auras, and have had an Out of Body Experience. I can also soften the metal in spoons. There is a part that boggles me even more. I can see through these things, but not through fire. Has anyone heard of anything like this? Am I alone?  :cry:

MysticXRay

Psionic

Well, how can I say this... You have the makings of a Spiritual Masteror an Adavced Soul and you are not the only one, this is happening on a humanity-wide scale.

If you develop you skills you will end up like the ancient masters(Jesus or Babaji or Lanto or Buddha).

Wyeth

Sorry, this is MysticXRay I had to change my account ID, as it conflicted with.....um......personal matters. Again, my apologies.

Thankyou Psion for being so...optomistic? I feel flattered, but I would never compare myself to any such spiritualists as them.

AndrewTheSinger

I agree with Psionic, maybe you are some kind of God, and need to train your ability  to help mankind. I've never heard of anyone being able to do such things before.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

Wyeth

Thankyou for making me feel flattered, but I must politely disagree. I am no God. I thought alot of people were able to do stuff like that here. :?

GANAMOHA

correct, you are not alone however the things they do vary on a large/small scale including myself I do not think any of us are gods (if we are a serious reality check on the term god is in order)  you've been givin a gift. However you choose to use it is your decision and if you decide and want help some one will always be here to try to help.

best of luck to you
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Mydral

Hmm thats pretty incredible, can you acctually bend the spoon?
In somnis veritas

peaceful warrior

sounds pretty cool. How do you know you softened the spoon becauze bending a spoon is not exactly the hardest thing to do in the world.I think i might have a theory on your not being able to see through fire, fire is basically energy. Mabe you can see through physical objects and not energy. Also i do not think you have been given a gift. I think you have earned that in a previous life time mabe you were once enlightned or close to it I don't know but i would suggest trying to hone your skills even more( Iwould like to see what you are capable of).

Also i wouldn't call some one God since he is obvioulsy not the the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
The only people truely happy in life are the ignorent and the wise

GANAMOHA

Quote from: peaceful warrior on September 10, 2006, 17:26:01
sounds pretty cool. How do you know you softened the spoon becauze bending a spoon is not exactly the hardest thing to do in the world.I think i might have a theory on your not being able to see through fire, fire is basically energy. Mabe you can see through physical objects and not energy. Also i do not think you have been given a gift. I think you have earned that in a previous life time mabe you were once enlightned or close to it I don't know but i would suggest trying to hone your skills even more( Iwould like to see what you are capable of).

Also i wouldn't call some one God since he is obvioulsy not the the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
hope I dont sound critical or anything but for starters all matter is composed of energy so you might want to evaluate your theory. when I say gift thats what it is if he ( or she but thats irrevelent) actually does everyone on earth is given some gift whether good or bad and while I agree with you on not calling someone god I do think (s)he has at least something special unless you think everyone can do this at whim. maybe (s)he is just a natural even then I would consider that a gift but now I am falling into conflict of opinion.

peaceful warrior

Ganamoha

i do not mean to seem pretencious or like i know everything(hard to portray voice tone and gestures through text) but what theory do you base your idea that everything is energy, because mater is not enegry and is proved through a simple equation. E=MC2(that two should be squaring the "C"). This equation states that the mass of an object times the constant(the speed of light in this case) squared. This was further proved with the creation of the atom bomb.

Also i do think that he has earned this, perhaps in another lifetime but this is only if you believe in reincarnation if you don't then i would guess it would have to be a gift but until one of those is proven wrong I stand by my statement of saying he earned it. And yes i do think people can gain these abilities but not at a whim they must train for many years and even lifetimes. and i do think he is special with his natural ability of being able to see past things.

Enoch

First off yes EVERYTHING is energy. Some people just have natural talents or they did not get brainwashed good enough in school. No one is "special" we all have the abilities. Its just that some people have it as latent or not yet awakened. Depending on how old your soul is and how easily you see outside the box.
All abilities that are ever taught or spoken of can be learned by any of us. Its a matter of DO YOU BELIEVE and also how much time do you spend with your spirit?
As far as seeing through people and things yes there are many of us that can. But look back at your vision and how it works. You see through things because ALL IS ENERGY. you see all energy and percieve it and thus you see through everything but not fire because yes it is PURE energy. It will be the same for lightning and for other sources of pure energy.  Its pretty common among experianced astral travelers that have completed there energy body and that SEE energy in dreams and at all times for that matter.
i see this in dreams but not yet in the waking world. But for me it is hard because i used to be a very grounded person. Soon though very soon.  :-) 
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

peaceful warrior

once again i will ask you to prove that that everything is energy and until you prove it to me( with facts and evidence i will not believe that everything is made up of evidence).

Enoch

LOL i have no need to prove anything that i have seen for myself...Silly boy.

It is SO simple though. If you are science or if you are the occult its as easy as everything that exists is in motion correct? Even a plastic bottle? Whats motion ENERGY, Whats light? ENERGY, WHATS frequency, sound, vibration? ENERGY. The human is simply made up of light. In each of our atoms in the body is a photon...a point of light...AGAIN light is energy. Energy is never able to ever be completely disolved from existance it just changes form or shape RIght? As with water, as with gases, and electricity everything. Including US we are never gone...we die and our soul lives FOREVER, our physical body is taken into the earth and reused in whatever.

If you were an traveler you would already know this. You can see it.

Each of us is the supreme being. Thats why it is warned biblically to never worship other humans and idles...we all have a perfect bit of god in us. Even god has said as much.
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

GANAMOHA

peaceful warrior

Chem/physics 101

Atoms are not made up of light. They give off light when light is shone on it. This is because the light(energy as you stated before) raises the electrons up an energy level or more and when that electron moves back down the energy levels it releases a certain amount of energy. that certain amount of energy is called a photon. Also sience does not acknowlage that everything is energy in fact one of its most basic princibles is that there are four different states of matter.

you are correct in saying that everything is moving and therefor kinetic energy is occuring. But just because something is using or giving off energy doesn't mean that it is energy. If the wind blows some leaves around does that mean that the leaves are made up of wind.

here is some more info on photons and atoms which you for some reason think atoms are made up of photons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon

rave_master_naruto

wow :-o a battle of the brainless huh..aheheehheeh...

well for me all are correct, just like in curing a disease. the science has its own explaination on the disease and has its own treatment (medicine) physically.
Example (science):  a disease (like fever) can be cured by taking a medicine because that medicine will kill the virus that affects the human body that results to a fever.
But in (energy work): a disease (fever) can be cured by cleaning the dirty energy that sorrounds(?) the human body that results to a fever...

I dont think that what i've said IS 100% correct. but what i believe is that all ideas are correct if it has a basis..

ummmm... :?
If you are confused, then do not be confuse so that you will not be confused :D

Enoch

Look i KNOW atoms are more than photons.....And i know that science can prove that you can hang an elephant off a cliff by tieing its tail to a flower also. But they cannot prove many things as of yet and are wrong about a good many things also. We are all energy...im done with you now...

Enoch

peaceful warrior

that website has absolutely no validity at all and until it is proven that everything is made of matter there is no reason for me to believe it.

Rave master naruto why would you call it a battle of the brainless. Two people are debating while using reason and logic so you can go and run off to watch you eight year old cartoon show.

Enoch

Thank you peacful warrior. We do agree on some things... 8-)

As with most occult writing though it will be hard for me to prove anything. I can only swear to you that as a traveler i can see the energy of everything. And of course if you can see auras that is nothing but energy you are witnessing.
Let me find more my friend. Im going to take it that you are not a dreamer? dreamer being obe, ld, or remote viewing?
So i have showed that the soul is energy and you already know that water is and wind and gases and electricity. What is it that you say is not energy? Just the Physical vehicle that we reside in while on earth? If that is so you know that we are 95% water? And even science can show you water is not but energy....You know in many cases science does believe all is energy as well? 

Here is another link showing our energy. And at the end it mentions that a debate still between science and us that we are literally energy. http://www.7gen.com/chi-prana-the-human-energy-field-and-the-universal-energy-field

again you have to understand much of what pagans (myself included) study and believe is negated by science or as nothing more than a joke. For instance most of what you read in myth is true. The day and age that it was written in is during the persecution of many "witches" and so they hid the true meanings of things in myth. Is it fact? not as far as science is concerned. But as a traveler i know that much of myth has been prooven to be true. Can i prove it? Nope. I only have my belief and that is unfaltering. I know that much of my belief can only be proven as a traveler. But i do know that the world as we know it to be is SO much more.

peaceful warrior

Listen i am not saying that you don't see energy i myself can see auras(only if i try really hard) and i sometimes even dream of the future. But just because you are see this enegy doesn't mean the thing you are looking at is made up of energy you could just be seeing the energy given off by the object.

also gases and wind are not energy(electicity is)

I am not sure we are 95% water(but close to it) but water is not energy it is a liquid. Energy is weightless and water definitly has weight.

i would not say that myths are completely true but i do agree that they have hidden and deeper meaning.

Well this will be my final post in this thread because i feel bad about turning this persons post into an arguement but if you wish to continue debating on various ideas i will be more then happy to, just make a thread.

GANAMOHA

I think I understand for the most part what you are shooting at peaceful warrior that energy does exsist but just because we are not exactly sure what the entire components of it are we cant say that....I think :-P I am lost now trying to understand more clearly what you are saying because at one point you were talking of energy and light as the same thing at least thats what had appeared to happen but that simply is not the case. water is composed of atoms which are composed of energy....energy cannot be created or destroyed ( if you have a valid counter point of that please post it because I am interested in that stuff and I am not so easily offended. I though the body was composed of 70% water but hey what do I know. and I dont think this is what the topic starter of this thread had in mind when he originally posted it.

Enoch

For the purpose of re-approaching the topic. Being able to see after your eyes are closed is approaching an out of body experiance...Many times in training and after i spend time inbetween the sleep and awake state...this twilight state is great practice and will result in seeing through the shut eye often enough. Fire as it is a pure form of energy is hard to see threw because after you are in the dream state your360°
vision and seeing threw things is a result of  seeing energy.

Enoch

Brainwashed is what most already are...