News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Question about guides.

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkQuest

Okay i skimmed a little bit about the Zeta, and to my understanding you need a guide to talk to the Zeta.  Just wonderin, is there a way you go about receiving a guide or does it just happen to certain people.  If there is a way to go about receiving a guide i'd be interested in knowing more about that topic on how to receive a guide.

hope you understand this little question thx.
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

Tayesin

Hi Darkquest,
You already have a Primary Guide and other Helper-Guides so why would you want to be "assigned one" ?

Why not get to know the ones you have instead of seeking to get something that may not be in your best interests ?  Your own Guidance will not use you for any agenda that may be behind such things as the Zeta Project.

Beware of it please.

Tay.  :wink:

DarkQuest

so your jus sayin everybody has a guide? then do u need to know like telepathy or anythin at all to communicate with your guide.  It would be also helpful if someone knew of a website that could explain this well to me.  thx
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

Tayesin

Quote from: DarkQuestso your jus sayin everybody has a guide? then do u need to know like telepathy or anythin at all to communicate with your guide.  It would be also helpful if someone knew of a website that could explain this well to me.  thx

Yes everybody has Guides.  No need to KNOW telepathy, as we already have the use of it if we practice it.  You might like to look under the Spiritual section in my home pages to read of a very simple method for reaching out to our Guides.  You can click on the link in my signature to get there.

Sorry, i don't know of sites that can explain it to you in way that aren't dependant on having to have particular beliefs about it all first.

Good luck with your search.
Tay.

DarkQuest

thanks for the info.  i checked the site and it helped me understand it a little more.  I think i will try that white light method i think its called. but yea ill practice that see what happens.

thanks
Luke E.

Are you Dreeeaaminggg?

aleshah

take the physical example: your parents are your guides for the physical, but as you grow of your shoes, you are your own guide.However parents can also missguide you or you can missguide yourself.
Maybe it is more worth of knowing more guides as possible.

James S

"Maybe it is more worth of knowing more guides as possible."

When you get to a place in your spiritual journey where you are accepting of the many spirit beings that are around us, and are open to start working with them, you will find that many different spirits may come and go in your life, just like having different teachers in school - one will teach you maths, another will teach history, etc.  Like teachers, many guides have a specific role to play in your development. Some you may know for years, some you may only meet twice.

The most important thing, what Tayesin spoke of when he mentioned your Primary Guide and your Guidance, is we all have access to our pure spirit self 24/7.

Developing communication with that quiet voice inside you, the one that gives you those hunches, those feelings or those images that gives you gentle guidance through life, is the most important step you can take when dealing with any spirits.

It is your Primary Guide, your Higher Self or Spirit Self, that will always lead you in the ways that are the very best ways for you to go, and it will always warn you if a spirit comes to you offering help that is not genuine. This doesn't always come by way of words, by way of that "telepathic" voice. This is because words are the least efficient form of communicating something, and can often be misinterpreted. Your Spirit Self will usually prefer to use feelings and images to guide you, as such ways cannot be easily misinterpreted. It is when you become proficient at listening to the your inner voice, that your Spirit Self will start using words more to communicate with you.

I also have found it to be true what Tayesin said, that pretty much everyone has spirit helpers or protectors around them, even if they are completely unaware of it. Recently, since my senses of clairvoyance and clairsentience have become much stronger, there have been many times at work where I have felt the presence of spirits near me. I'll turn around and see a spirit standing behind one of my workmates, or watch someone else walk past the area I work in, and see a spirit following them closely.

Regards,
James.

aleshah

I need no guide to die.
I need no guides to travel  and i need no guide to be nothing.I need no guide to be . I just need guides who show me the exit 8)

Tyciol

What is this Zeta, and where can I read about it?