News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Prediction for 2005 – 1st public domain Free Energy machine

Previous topic - Next topic

pmlonline

Dear friends,

I wanted to give some encouragement to the world.  There is a nearly 100% chance that this planet will be provided with a machine that will extract energy from matter.  This device will be given to humanity this year in 2005.  :-)  I personally do *not* have this device.

The source of energy will come from the vibrating molecules of matter.  As scientists already know, particles, atoms and molecules are vibrating at incredible speeds, even at extreme low temperatures such as 100 degrees fahrenheit below zero.  The machine will contain ferromagnetic materials.  There is an effect within the ferromagnetic material that modern science does not know about.  The effect is due to heat.  More specifically, when such high permeable material is magnetized by a coil and then released it would normally retain its magnetic field.  Although, due to heat, this materials magnetic field collapses.  The energy to demagnetize the material comes from the neighboring particles surrounding the intrinsic electron spin of the ferromagnetic atoms.  So the unknown effect is that free energy is extracted from the ferromagnetic material.  So if you were to touch such a device that is extracting a great deal of free energy, it would feel cold.

Such a device utilizes a beautiful cycle of energy:
1.  The device extracts heat from the ferromagnetic material and gives that energy to a TV, a hair dryer, etc.  So the device gets cold.
2.  The TV, hair dryer, etc. gives off energy and heats up the environment.
3.  The heated up environment goes back into the cold device.

So as you can see, the energy is beautifully circulated.  It travels from the free energy device to the TV, then from the TV to the environment, then from environment back to the free energy device.  This is simply a direction of energy and results in zero global warming and zero pollution.

There have been some people in history that invented free energy machines.  Unfortunately greed got in the way.  The poor scientist tried to patent the device, then searched for funding, then a manufacturer.  This is a long process that draws attention.  During this process, such scientists died, were removed from society, or were quieted from death threats to family and friends.

This year, the planet Earth will most likely be liberated from oil.  This will result in a major society changes.  It will not be a pretty site for sometime.  There is an ancient saying, "In order for the new to come forth, the old must be destroyed."  This is known as birth pains.  Humanity will go through major birth pains.  Capitalism will be turned upside down.  The system will be completely out of balance.  Although, there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I firmly believe that the Peace Period, also known as the 1000 Years of Peace, will begin in approximately the mid 2020's.  Imagine a world free of oil wars, free of pollution, and liberated from confines of energy.

Peace & Love,
Paul
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

Free 700 pg online book from an Initiate:
http://www.rosicrucian.com/rcc/rcceng00.htm#contents

Static

cool... free energy  :P

all i will need then is free unlimited dsl  :wink:

CaCoDeMoN

I don't think it's possible. Free energy from fusion reactors would be more realistic.
MEAT=MURDER.

pmlonline

Quote from: Staticcool... free energy  :P

all i will need then is free unlimited dsl  :wink:

Dear Static,

I don't know about Australia, but in U.S. there's already free internet.  It's called Netzero. :)  But it's only dial up, not dsl.
NOTE: I believe a moderator may have edited some of my posts on mysticism. I will no longer post here until users can know when moderators edit their posts.

pmlonline

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNI don't think it's possible. Free energy from fusion reactors would be more realistic.

Dear CaCoDeMoN,

As stated, the energy will come from an already known source.  Particles, atoms and molecules are vibrating at incredible speeds.  Imagine a basketball room filled with basketballs that are traveling at incredible speeds.  On the microscopic scale it is possible to extract that energy, but that would require some nano technology.  What I described is an unknown effect that will allow energy to be extracted from the heat within matter.  Matter always has a great deal of energy in it.  In fact, it is E = mc^2  :)

The devices that will eventually be discovered this year are perfect energy systems that are more inline with a spiritual way of life.  That is, they will not contribute to global warming and pollution.  Fusion on the other hand, in the long run, would be a disaster for this planet.  Everyone would be using it like they do water, which would quickly heat up this planet.  Everything would go electric including cars.  Science can already measure the differences in Earths temperature on a daily basis when automobile traffic builds up.  This is due to the heat that cars give off.  With Free Energy, people would think nothing of traveling across state or to another country since it would be free.  Although, with the new future ferromagnetic devices there will be no global warming and no pollution since it's simply a device that moves energy from one system to another.  Again, it's a perfect circle of energy.  The energy moves from the device to your appliance then to the environment and then back to the device.  So with the future nearly everything will become electric-- from automobiles to airplanes to air wells.

karnautrahl

I'd love this to be true. But how can anyone predict this with any accuracy? Also if you extract the energy from vibration of matter all you are doing is cooling it down. Something fridges do.

Ferromagnetic devices. You mean ordinary iron magnets?
Unknown effect, that's a good catchall. Sorry to sound skeptical on this one but predicting it for this year is unreasonable at best.

What's an airwell? :-). The utopian dream here, alive and well. I wish that the principle of what you are saying, innaccuracies aside could come true.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

CaCoDeMoN

As stated, the energy will come from an already known source. Particles, atoms and molecules are vibrating at incredible speeds. Imagine a basketball room filled with basketballs that are traveling at incredible speeds. On the microscopic scale it is possible to extract that energy, but that would require some nano technology. What I described is an unknown effect that will allow energy to be extracted from the heat within matter. Matter always has a great deal of energy in it. In fact, it is E = mc^2
Atoms are vibrating(or moving) at high speeds, this is how heat energy is stored, but it is not really much of that energy in them. The energy contained in one atom would be equal to energy required to heat it up from 0 to about 273 degrees K. E = mc^2 this equation has nothing to do with it. It means that atoms ARE energy themselves, and they are unbelievable amounts of energy.

The devices that will eventually be discovered this year are perfect energy systems that are more inline with a spiritual way of life. That is, they will not contribute to global warming and pollution. Fusion on the other hand, in the long run, would be a disaster for this planet. Everyone would be using it like they do water, which would quickly heat up this planet. Everything would go electric including cars. Science can already measure the differences in Earths temperature on a daily basis when automobile traffic builds up. This is due to the heat that cars give off. With Free Energy, people would think nothing of traveling across state or to another country since it would be free. Although, with the new future ferromagnetic devices there will be no global warming and no pollution since it's simply a device that moves energy from one system to another. Again, it's a perfect circle of energy. The energy moves from the device to your appliance then to the environment and then back to the device. So with the future nearly everything will become electric-- from automobiles to airplanes to air wells.
You are right with using fusion, but with the technology you described it would be possible to radiate out excessive amounts of heat from earth. About cars: they can be electric, because accumulator  can store energy for a car, but what with motorbikes? Riding a motorbike with less than 20 hp at low rpm makes no sense. I think that best solution for motorbikes is using solar energy-biodiesel. I am already building biodiesel motorbike that develops 30hp at 2250rpm. And the possibilities are even greater - 500 hp APU engines can also be run on biodiesel.
MEAT=MURDER.

pmlonline

Dear karnautrahl,

Quote from: karnautrahlI'd love this to be true. But how can anyone predict this with any accuracy? Also if you extract the energy from vibration of matter all you are doing is cooling it down. Something fridges do.
Yes, as stated the device would become cold.  Also as stated the device gives the energy to something, say a TV, or a hair dryer, or an electric motor.  So then that appliance, say an electric motor will always give that energy back in the form of heat.  The only things that keep the energy is a battery.  But of what use will batteries be then?  Also, batteries are meant to eventually give the energy to something.  So the appliance always gives the energy back in the form of heat.  This heats of the environment, which goes right back to the cold device.  It's simply an endless circulation of energy.

Quote from: karnautrahlFerromagnetic devices. You mean ordinary iron magnets?
Yes, a magnet is ferromagnetic, but it has extreme histeresis, which is undesirable for such devices.  I'm referring to ferromagnetic materials with low histeresis such as what's transformers are made of.

Quote from: karnautrahlUnknown effect, that's a good catchall. Sorry to sound skeptical on this one but predicting it for this year is unreasonable at best.
Catchall?  Are you requesting more details?  I believe the described effect was very detailed.

Quote from: karnautrahlWhat's an airwell?

Airwells currently exist but they require a lot of energy.  They extract water from air.  All air around Earth contains water.  That is what humidity is.  Last time I checked, it took about 25 US cents in energy to extract one gallon of water from the air.

pmlonline

Quote from: CaCoDeMoN
Atoms are vibrating(or moving) at high speeds, this is how heat energy is stored, but it is not really much of that energy in them. The energy contained in one atom would be equal to energy required to heat it up from 0 to about 273 degrees K. E = mc^2 this equation has nothing to do with it. It means that atoms ARE energy themselves, and they are unbelievable amounts of energy.
That is incorrect.  The amount of energy in matter is equal to the mass time the speed of light.  Electrons are traveling an near speed of light.  If you peer within an electron you will see a vortex of waves that are traveling at light speed.  This is the intrinsic electron spin.  Even though atoms are traveling at beyond the speed of sound, it does not matter for the following reason.  If you remove x amount of energy from the vibrating atoms, then the atoms velocity relative to the electrons velocity is out of balance.  This results in an exchange of energy; i.e., the electron slows down and the atoms speed up.
Besides, this point is all mute for the following reason.  You take energy away from the device, it gets cold.  So the device is colder than what it is touching; i.e., the air and earth.  So then the device will continually be heated up from the earth.
Trust me, a device the size of your palm could potentially extract megawatts of continues energy from the vibrating atoms.

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNYou are right with using fusion, but with the technology you described it would be possible to radiate out excessive amounts of heat from earth.
So why would anyone use ferromagnetic device to expel the excessive heat generated by a fusion device, lol?  No offense intended.

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNAbout cars: they can be electric, because accumulator  can store energy for a car, but what with motorbikes? Riding a motorbike with less than 20 hp at low rpm makes no sense.
I'm not trying to be argumentative but I just don't agree with your points.  There are already small electric motors that can generate over 100 hp in comparable size to a gasoline motorcycle motor.  Although 100hp on a motorcycle is quite excessive for most people wouldn't you say.  To achieve such power with small electric motors you need powerful magnets such as neo.  There are new magnetic materials in laboratories that are far more powerful then even neos.  Also, steel has far higher saturation fields than even neo, but these type of electro-magnet motors are not really developed because they require so much energy.  With free energy then electro-magnet motors could be developed in case you need say a 200HP motorcycle. ;-)

CaCoDeMoN

That is incorrect. The amount of energy in matter is equal to the mass time the speed of light. Electrons are traveling an near speed of light. If you peer within an electron you will see a vortex of waves that are traveling at light speed. This is the intrinsic electron spin. Even though atoms are traveling at beyond the speed of sound, it does not matter for the following reason. If you remove x amount of energy from the vibrating atoms, then the atoms velocity relative to the electrons velocity is out of balance. This results in an exchange of energy; i.e., the electron slows down and the atoms speed up.
Besides, this point is all mute for the following reason. You take energy away from the device, it gets cold. So the device is colder than what it is touching; i.e., the air and earth. So then the device will continually be heated up from the earth.
Trust me, a device the size of your palm could potentially extract megawatts of continues energy from the vibrating atoms.
Megawatts? Probably not, I will give an example: how much energy you would get from stopping a 200kg projectile that moves with about 4000km/h speed? It is the same amount of energy that could be extracted from 200kg of substance used in a machine that you described.

So why would anyone use ferromagnetic device to expel the excessive heat generated by a fusion device, lol? No offense intended.
It's because not all energy generated by such machine would be converted to heat again. Big amount would be radiated out, so global temperature would fall.

I'm not trying to be argumentative but I just don't agree with your points. There are already small electric motors that can generate over 100 hp in comparable size to a gasoline motorcycle motor. Although 100hp on a motorcycle is quite excessive for most people wouldn't you say. To achieve such power with small electric motors you need powerful magnets such as neo. There are new magnetic materials in laboratories that are far more powerful then even neos. Also, steel has far higher saturation fields than even neo, but these type of electro-magnet motors are not really developed because they require so much energy. With free energy then electro-magnet motors could be developed in case you need say a 200HP motorcycle.
As far as I know big electric engines do not have static magnets at all, and certainly not neodymium magnets. Also the size of the engine is not a problem at all. The problem is where the energy could be stored? Any accumulator of required capacity is too big to be put in a motorbike. Fuel tank is much smaller, even with turboshaft/APU engine.
MEAT=MURDER.

pmlonline

Megawatts? Probably not, I will give an example: how much energy you would get from stopping a 200kg projectile that moves with about 4000km/h speed? It is the same amount of energy that could be extracted from 200kg of substance used in a machine that you described.
Dear CaCoDeMoN,
It has nothing to do with the amount of energy in the atoms and everything to do with thermal conductivity.  Simply stated, the colder the device gets the more amount of energy, in the form of heat, transfers to the device.  I guess we disagree on this topic.  So you'll just have to see with your own eyes with such devices arrive.  If this helps any, take electrical current as example.  You can have 10 giga watts of power traveling through the wires yet the electrons are truly traveling slower than a snail, literally.  If you calculate the amount of kinetic energy in the electrons, mass and velocity, it's nothing.  Do you understand transference of energy?  It depends upon the conductivity of the medium and the energy source.  In the case of the future ferromagnetic device, the source of energy is the entire earth and the conductivity could be what every the device uses such as metal places with a small turbo fan blowing air through it.  Do you have any idea how many watts could be transferred if the device was even just a few degrees cooler than air given that a turbo fan was blowing air through it?  Tremendous.  Now just imagine if the device was 100 degrees colder than air.  In such a case the device wouldn't even need a fan.  More energy than you and I could use, truthfully.

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNIt's because not all energy generated by such machine would be converted to heat again. Big amount would be radiated out, so global temperature would fall.
I think we were talking about two different things, but OK.  What you are speaking about would only apply to appliances that generate radio waves.  For example a radio station.  Although nearly all of the energy is reflected back by the atmosphere.  What escapes would be far less than what nature itself generates.  All planets radiate energy, but they also are continuously receiving energy from the sun.  This is a natural effect.

the size of the engine is not a problem at all. The problem is where the energy could be stored? Any accumulator of required capacity is too big to be put in a motorbike. Fuel tank is much smaller, even with turboshaft/APU engine.
Perhaps you're not understanding my words.  Batteries will be a thing of the past.  The new free energy device will generate the energy. :-)

CaCoDeMoN

Perhaps you're not understanding my words. Batteries will be a thing of the past. The new free energy device will generate the energy.
If it will have enough heat exchange. If heat would be exchanged trough air, imagine how big radiator must be to exchange 40KW of energy...
I think we were talking about two different things, but OK. What you are speaking about would only apply to appliances that generate radio waves. For example a radio station. Although nearly all of the energy is reflected back by the atmosphere. What escapes would be far less than what nature itself generates. All planets radiate energy, but they also are continuously receiving energy from the sun. This is a natural effect.
Radio waves are not a problem, most of the energy would be radiated as infrared waves, and light.
Dear CaCoDeMoN,
It has nothing to do with the amount of energy in the atoms and everything to do with thermal conductivity. Simply stated, the colder the device gets the more amount of energy, in the form of heat, transfers to the device. I guess we disagree on this topic. So you'll just have to see with your own eyes with such devices arrive. If this helps any, take electrical current as example. You can have 10 giga watts of power traveling through the wires yet the electrons are truly traveling slower than a snail, literally. If you calculate the amount of kinetic energy in the electrons, mass and velocity, it's nothing. Do you understand transference of energy? It depends upon the conductivity of the medium and the energy source. In the case of the future ferromagnetic device, the source of energy is the entire earth and the conductivity could be what every the device uses such as metal places with a small turbo fan blowing air through it. Do you have any idea how many watts could be transferred if the device was even just a few degrees cooler than air given that a turbo fan was blowing air through it? Tremendous. Now just imagine if the device was 100 degrees colder than air. In such a case the device wouldn't even need a fan. More energy than you and I could use, truthfully.
Sorry, but heat is a kinetical energy, and that's why such machine would be really big. Also energy of heat would not be really renewable, because most of it would be transformed to kinetical/other energy, and not turned again to heat.
MEAT=MURDER.

Telos

I believe it, at least if what I read from The Disclosure Project is even half true.

pmlonline, are you getting this information from Disclosure Project or somewhere else?

karnautrahl

QuoteWhat I described is an unknown effect that will allow energy to be extracted from the heat within matter.
Just to answer this quickly as I'm tired right now. You asked what I by catchall, the section I quote is what I felt is catchall. An unknown effect in a piece of predictive writing is what I might personally refer to as a catchall statement.
100% efficiency in energy and heat transfer would be a fantastic discovery :-). I won't type or read any more right now, way too tired to make any kind of worthwhile sense. :-)
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

pmlonline

If it will have enough heat exchange. If heat would be exchanged trough air, imagine how big radiator must be to exchange 40KW of energy...
It shouldn't be difficult.  Remember that the device is going to keep pumping energy out of the system regardless.  So eventually equilibrium will be reached.  That is, the temperature will lower to the point that the thermal conductance will be equal to the amount of power extracted from the material.  In cases of high performance ferro devices then a fan would help keep ice crystals from forming and provide as much thermal conductance as necessary.  I bet such a device would make a great refrigerator.

Radio waves are not a problem, most of the energy would be radiated as infrared waves, and light.
I agree.  But in order to radiate any noticeable amount of infrared energy the appliance would have to heat metal to the glowing stage.  Otherwise nearly all the energy is transferred to the air.  For example, if you place a toaster outside where some of the radiation could escape earth, then a noticeable amount of infrared radiation would escape the planet, but even though it's noticeable, the radiation amount is still a fraction of the amount of energy transferred to the air.

Quote from: CaCoDeMoNSorry, but heat is a kinetical energy, and that's why such machine would be really big. Also energy of heat would not be really renewable, because most of it would be transformed to kinetical/other energy, and not turned again to heat.
You're not grasping this.  Heat is kinetic energy, but thermal conductivity is not.  The kinetic motion of atoms is not required to transfer heat.  That's about as simple as I can state it.  But it's nice conversation anyways.

pmlonline

Quote from: TelosI believe it, at least if what I read from The Disclosure Project is even half true.

pmlonline, are you getting this information from Disclosure Project or somewhere else?

Dear Telos,

No, the information is not from the Disclosure Project.  I would love to tell you where, but I'm not yet convinced that I should say where it's from.  Even at AP I think it's a good idea that I keep my mouth shut about that.  There are people of great power that truly believe this technology should be suppressed.  The problem is that these people are nearly mental and not spiritual.  They don't see the bigger picture.

Telos

QuoteEven at AP I think it's a good idea that I keep my mouth shut about that. There are people of great power that truly believe this technology should be suppressed. The problem is that these people are nearly mental and not spiritual.

You're right. That's also what Disclosure Project says. Since you seem to be in their inner circle, I wish you all good luck! I'm with you 100%.

CaCoDeMoN

MEAT=MURDER.

Tez8

I guess we will all find out within the next year how accurate this is.

Nidhananda

So instead of global warming, we'll have global cooling? It sounds like these things will suck up all the heat in the environment. Does it(and if so, how?) differentiate between the heat given off from the appliance and the heat given off by the sun?

Also curious, how would a heater work, being powered by one of these things.  It seems like the device would suck up the heat being emitted, thus negating the heater's purpose?

pmlonline

Dear Nidhananda,

Quote from: NidhanandaSo instead of global warming, we'll have global cooling? It sounds like these things will suck up all the heat in the environment. Does it(and if so, how?) differentiate between the heat given off from the appliance and the heat given off by the sun?
lol, no :)   The mentioned future device will only move energy.  It does not create nor waste energy.  The device will feel cold because there's a circulation of energy.  This circulation is from the device to the appliance to the environment and back to the device.
About global warming ... I think it's only a label since some areas are getting warmer and some are getting colder.

Quote from: NidhanandaAlso curious, how would a heater work, being powered by one of these things.  It seems like the device would suck up the heat being emitted, thus negating the heater's purpose?
Yes indeed you are correct.  The over all temperature of the house would not change.  Although you would get hotter if the heater was directed toward you.  Anything near the device would get colder.  Such a device would need to be outside, in the attic, or in basement if you wanted to heat up your entire home unless there was a fan that directed the cold air near the device outside.

pod_3

We're never given the full truth. For what reason would long-withheld technology become commonplace, if not to butter people up for something.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

smooth

i don't know if some one asked u this yet, but how do u know this. How do you know there will be peace in the 2020's? Did u read this some where? No war, that's hard to believe. The U.S. will always try to give peace to every one, by going over to other countries, killing thousands. Taking over countries and giving them new government. If that's what we are trying to do, it will take years and years.

I think the u.s should work on its own country before trying to make others perfect. We have a lot of things to work on over here.
-Chris

Quantitativefool

Yeah I agree with that, I think we should work on our country alot however I do think other countries should try to help those that are visibly screwed up alot.

-Stu.

Telos