News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Strange...

Previous topic - Next topic

Grenade01

Whoa...weird

[][][] <-- boxes --> [][][]

cainam_nazier

How old is your friend?

You list your age as very young, so I would assume that your friend is of equal age.  If I am wrong please correct me.

But the both of you are at an interesting time in life.  Every thing starts to open up from here.  There are new ideas and such that you may feel the need to explore.  Your friend is in the same boat, how ever he is looking into the wrong places.   I would not challange him at all on this subject.  It would cause problems which could eventually go violent.  
I would suggest that you start to distance yourself from him little by little.  Do not be there all the time but do be there when you are needed.  He will eventually make up his mind as to his direction in life.  
should he chose to take that path he will not notice your departure.  But if he is truely a friend he will know that you are becoming wierry of him which would normally make a person look at themselves.  You age makes this difficult because the motives of another are not as easily seen until there is a little more experience gained.  This applies more so to your friend.

I leave you with this.  The both of you are searching for your places in life.  Be honest and truthfull with him IF he asks.  But you must also be calm and talk to him as a friend.  Trust builds friends and enemies.  If he has not yet given you a reason not to trust him do not create one.  With hope he will come back around and see the foolishness of his ways.  But just because he is looking that way do not shune him or that is the direction he will surely go.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.

WalkerInTheWoods

David gives some good advice. I just wanted to add something. Try to be a good friend to him. If he looks around and sees he has good friends who are not white then it may make him question such beliefs. If he looks around and sees that his non-white friends have "walked out on him" then it may push him to this belief of hate. Also look for the right time to talk to him about this. You may never have to but if he does pursue this then you two will eventually butt heads, hopefully it will not be violent as you have seen. If for some reason the subject should come up point out to him that you are not white and he seems to like you, so why the hatred for others.

I hate hate groups. Is that an oxymoron? Hehehe

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

kakkarot

very delicate balance. by mistrusting him openly you push him towards those beliefs, but by trusting him implicitly you put yourself in danger.

your dream was that he was already trying to kill you, so maybe you want to make sure you are protected in case he does try it.

try using some form of energy or magick to open his mind up to what he is doing. it may be that he is getting caught up in something he cannot control, or it may be that he has changed already and is not your friend anymore. try to get him to think about what is going on.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Tom

A while back elsewhere we were talking about "psi balls", which are accumulated energy which can be defined as having a specific temperature, color, texture, sound, smell, taste, or other characteristic. These are usually generated by holding the hands a few inches apart and intending energy to accumulate between them with any intended characteristics. While it is unusual to actually see the energy accumulate, it seems to put a physical pressure on the hands when the hands are pushed in toward each other a little bit. Going a step further, it should be easy to add thoughts to a "psi ball" and then send the energy along with the thoughts (and / or emotions?) to another person. I read as a training exercise to fill a "psi ball" with feelings of joy and then put them into another person to see if that person can identify the emotion which was sent.

Exactly what sort of emotions or thoughts would work best in this situation, though?

It seems to me that racism and other -isms are a form of fear of the unknown. When the line between self and other is drawn and the two sides are sharply separated, bad things start to happen. It was not until I was 11 years old that I even knew what "race" meant in the context of categorizing people. Until one of my teachers began talking about how black people have been oppressed by white people and that all black people were angry and looking to get revenge on all white people, I thought that all people were alike even though not all of us come in the same shade. I argued that neither the term black nor the term white applied because no one is actually either color. I used pieces of paper to illustrate my point. Sadly, a few bad experiences after this made me think that maybe my teacher was right. It took many years to come to a more complete understanding.

WalkerInTheWoods

Tom, that is how I feel. I never did see people as being different races, just looking different and everyone looks different from each other. Sadly not everyone sees people as people. I still cannot fully grasp this idea of different human races, and personally I really do not want to be able to.

The bad thing about your experience is that a teacher was saying this. So this teacher was spreading these separatist ideas to many children that were probably rather impressionable. This just puts another wedge into the situation and insures that there will be these feels in another generation. Think about how many children this teach has probably told this. It is rather sad.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Tom

As part of my religion (Mahayana Buddhism) I believe that all people are basically good even if it is buried. It had been internalized to the point where I did not see that this was something I believed until someone told me that I was wrong to believe it. My belief has not changed.

The saddest part about this teacher was that she did not see herself as racist in any way. Instead, she felt that she was a rare white person who is not racist and that all black people had every right to want to harm all white people. Unfortunately I did not know enough to suggest psychiatric help. At the time, I still believed that no one would say something unless it was absolutely true. Sure, I had lied many times (Was there really a homework assignment for today? I must have forgotten.) but I thought that no one else lied.

Ashfo

DJmidg,

I was in a group of friends who only 8 or 9 months ago turned into something akin to your friend - not specifically white supremecy but took the whole hate thing real deep... I'm not mates with em anymore, I hate the fools and they have gone even further down that path. I felt like I was saved by some other force... perhaps everyone truly does have a destiny but only realise it when something that could significantly alter their life is changed.

Stay true to yourself, and look before you leap :P

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

WalkerInTheWoods

There seems to be so much hate in the world today, so many rude people, so many people who just do not care. Why do you think this is? Are people really just mean and hateful and that it has always been this way?

kakkarot

DJMidgetMan: is any of this helping?

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

DjMidgetMan

Sorry that i didnt reply to any of this, I almost forgot that I even posted this...lol... Well....  Cainam_nazier, Ive already had the exact same attitude towards him as you suggested... I talk to him as a friend, I dont try to enforce my views upon him... And yes, he is the same age as me.... And yes, I have been really nice to him, and very tolerant and cooperative... I can tell hes already questioning where he is headed because of this.... But Im not sure of that.... In the summer, one of his 18 year old "Skinhead" friends is going to give him a skinhead tattoo.... and he told me he wants to join a gang... Thats what worries
me...  
    Sidenote:  It probably sounds like Im rambling on with unorganized thoughts, but I havent been able to express myself lately, theres been so much going on....

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"

DjMidgetMan

About a week ago I had a dream that one of my friends was trying to kill me... Literally.... A couple days after that, I found out that he was into White Supremacy, and skinheads, and White Power..... And Im not exactly White, my parents are Middle Eastern and things have a been a little strange.... Whats going on?

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"