Communication with negative entities

Previous topic - Next topic

Daece

Has anyone ever been able to maintain successful communication with a negative entity?  So something like a controlled environment where this would be possible.  If so, what was the outcome?  I figure many, once realizing you have no fear, would flee or cease to exist. 
"It's just data"

Kzaal

I did, multiple times.
Just yesterday, while AP'ing, I ended up next to one who was in bad shape, she was blind from the right eye and was all burned up.
At first she was really putting out bad energy and people around me were scared, I just took her head and watched her in the left eye.
There's never a 100% negative entity, like everyone here, bad entities are just entities who had a bad life, had struggle and went through a lot.
They just decided to go the in the shadows like you would normally when you're exhausted and can't go on with your life.
What I've understood over the years of meditating is that... Both sides have benefits and that you can grow on both sides equally.
There's no war between good and bad entities up there, we don't fight each others, we respect both sides.
You don't see light fighting against dark because it wouldn't make sense!
Light doesn't fight dark because light is supposed to be kind even to the darkness.
And that's exactly what I did with that girl, I took her head in my hands and I watched her straight in the right eye and I saw that there was still light in there.
And I "told" her that she still looked beautiful and that it would go away if she changed.

You can definitely communicate with them, but you gotta know where you belong, and some of them also belong in their place too.
Some people believe that Entities are our brain creation, but that's not always the case, Astral planes are Real. Sometimes you create manifestations other times when nothing is wrong they appear out of there. They live there.
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Daece

Very interesting.  The bad entities that belong there, though, do you think are there because they have learning to do? I can't imagine an entity de-evolving (sp?) to learn, so much to the point where it was in a state like that. 
Quote from: Kzaal on September 21, 2014, 00:07:15

There's never a 100% negative entity, like everyone here, bad entities are just entities who had a bad life, had struggle and went through a lot.

That's a good way to see it, there's still some good in everything.  As far as some of the other encounters you've had, were you able to communicate in a way where you actually gained knowledge from your "conversation?"  Like a Q and A of sorts. 
"It's just data"

Xanth

You have kind of answered your own question.
As you grow spiritually, you'll just naturally stop having "run ins" with anything you would consider negative.

As for a direct answer to your question, I don't know why you would want to have that kind of experience.

Daece

Quote from: Xanth on September 26, 2014, 12:43:11
As for a direct answer to your question, I don't know why you would want to have that kind of experience.

Not that I would want to have an experience like that, I was just interested if anyone has ever gotten to communicate enough to see a negative entity's viewpoint on things.  They're consciousness too so it seems interesting that they could get to the point where they had that much negative energy about them.  In they're "reality," it should be just as much about learning, evolving, relationships, etc. 
"It's just data"

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Xanth

Quote from: Daece on September 26, 2014, 16:50:09
Not that I would want to have an experience like that, I was just interested if anyone has ever gotten to communicate enough to see a negative entity's viewpoint on things.  They're consciousness too so it seems interesting that they could get to the point where they had that much negative energy about them.  In they're "reality," it should be just as much about learning, evolving, relationships, etc. 
A negative entities "viewpoint"... hmmm.  Interesting concept.

They might be a consciousness, separate from you... they might be an aspect of your own darkness.  Don't know.  Won't know.
What I do know is that the more you grow, the less of a concern they become.  If they're so "negative"... and if they are a "consciousness"... I doubt they'll exist very long anyway.  Negative tends to regress... regression, I'd have to imagine, is unproductive.

Sagar

I read of an experience where someone trapped a "Demon" inside some kind of structure and calmly asked it questions.  Don't judge books by their covers.
There may not even be any type of truly negative entities out there.  You don't know what they'be been through, their back story etc..
They may just think differently. 
For example, a robber might rob a bank (Seen as bad) but what's the motive behind it?  They may just need money to feed their families.
It's all intent.
For the Love

Xanth