I asked to see God

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

During the night I was awaken by the vibes, I exited and ended up standing in front of my window. Then for a moment I wondered where to go. In my mind the question about God popped in and I asked "I want to observe the essence of God". All of a sudden a vacuum flow pulled me, and within two seconds I ended up in a place which to my surprise wasn't all bright and sunny. It was in fact dark and quiet and at the same time I felt endlessness and infinity. Something like a timeless void. At that time I was trying to keep my emotions and especially expectations neutral, to prevent influencing possible thoughts creations. My next thought was something like "I surrender my pure spirit and return to the source of my essence". At this moment I was sucked into another vacuum flow and what experienced next is really indescribable.  At least there are no human senses to observe and feel what I observed and felt. The closest I can describe is seeing the aurora lights in all types of brilliant colors (some of which do not exist here, or at least we cant perceive their spectrum). They were moving in some type of synchronicity accompanied with some sort of melody that I have never heard, a very different type of sound. The illuminating, "dancing" lights were all around me, not just like see them in the sky, but "above" me, "below" be and all around me. I was in the center of all this, observing every point of it simultaneously. I was feeling pulsations going through me, penetrating every "particle" of my being. This energy was communicating with me in a different way, not even telepathically but "energy" to "energy" type of exchange. What I felt and received
as information and emotions, now that I am back I can only comprehend perhaps 10% of it. The brain device does not have the capability to translate certain types of higher energy level observations and experiences. Or at least our current mass beliefs and level of development reject things that are outside our level of comprehension.

This OBE experience was the most intense and emotionally charged so far.

It may have been a result of my personal beliefs; however I did try to keep my expectations pretty low. It was a different level of emotions and senses, which I have never experienced here. And someone may argue that senses are only physical, but I would say that this physical reality was formed and is supported as we speak by many levels of nonphysical energy that possess similar and even greater number of properties that one can observe. We only observe what we currently know. Our thoughts lead the experience. That's why blind people can't see in dreams. But I have read accounts where they are instructed during OBEs to "unlock" this sense. And they do succeed. If you choose just to "be" and "hang" in one place without observing, yes you can. But what would be the benefit of doing so. It is very important to be open to many possibilities and unusual things, to reach new places and expand the horizon of your knowledge.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Szaxx

Hi,
Did you want to stay there?
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

LightBeam

Quote from: Szaxx on September 10, 2012, 02:07:09
Hi,
Did you want to stay there?

That was the firs time where I was completely consumed by the experience and emotions that my thoughts about my physical self were more like distant memories, not of significance anymore. But as I said there was so much more that I received in forms of information and feelings that I cant fully transcribe now. But, yes I felt complete and the closest to understanding of what exactly means "no beginning and no end".
I snapped back to my body automatically at one point, but I cant really tell how much in earthly time I spent there. When I returned, I had goose bumps all over, still feeling the vibrations and sounds in my ears.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Psionic

Thanks for sharing your experience, Lightbeam.

Szaxx

Hi,
It looks like you've shared in with the universal oneness. In the old texts this is higher than any astral plane, some say its the place of the gods.
Its an achievement and a half.
Words fail in describing this reality.
Try again soon.

sqprx

Wow, thank you for sharing, that was really interesting

Stookie_

Yeah, that's a good one :) . Thanks for sharing LightBeam.

Volgerle

Wonderful mystic god-experience.

c0sm0nautt

Powerful experience, thanks for sharing.
Check out my blog @ http://astralsun.blogspot.com/

Contenteo

QuoteThe brain device does not have the capability to translate certain types of higher energy level observations and experiences.

Awesome wordageness.

IMO-We do have the ability to perceive everything. Just not all at the same time.

I am not surprised music was part of the core.  :-D

Phenomenal experience LB.

I'll cheers to that,
Contenteo

catmeow

You are so lucky LightBeam! Strangely, it has never occurred to me to ask to see God. Now I think I will give it a go. It is interesting that you had spherical vision, I always think of this as the hallmark of a deep AP experience. Spherical vision means forward, backward, left, right, up down all at the same time. I find it hard to explain spherical vision type experiences as subjective, hallucinatory experiences, since there is no parallel in the physical world, nowhere to get the suggestion from. Yet spherical vision is not that uncommon in AP. Thanks for sharing.
The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda

roman67

Sounds very interesting... Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.

Astralzombie

It's ironic to me that the idea of meeting "God" is very appealing to me when I'm focused on the physical reality. During OOBE, however, it never seems important because it's like I am already "there" with "God". I've had many fascinating conversations with "others" in the NPR concerning this and yet, it still never leads to me wanting to have the kind of experience you just described. I think a part of me is content with what I know to be true for me personally and I want to wait for the right time so that I can really experience it if you know what I mean.

But I suppose that any time is the right time. Your experience sounds incredible but I'm sure you failed miserably in describing it.

Oh man...reading this is giving me an itch to try it myself but I usually let my "higher self" decide the focus or aim of my OOBE but sometimes, I'm just thrown into a situation and have to take it from there.

Again, great story. Have you tried this since?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

LightBeam

Quote from: its_all_bad on March 26, 2013, 23:16:29
Your experience sounds incredible but I'm sure you failed miserably in describing it.

Again, great story. Have you tried this since?

Oh yes, the description cant even begin to compare to the experience itself.
The thing is that in the beginning of my practice when I didn't know when my next one would happen, I sort of went with the flow. But now that I have gotten more skilled, I can actually schedule specific projects. This one was on my list and I got there. But I have so many other things to explore that I don't want to waste opportunities. Not that it's not worth it, but as you said I feel content as I am and it is not my time yet to get lost in the infinite timelessness. As of now my proprieties are filled with healing sessions.
Captain Jack Sparrow

darksidessj25

Awesome! I to tried to do the same, but I tried to go to heaven. When tried to project there a man in dark robes appeared, and stopped me. I then said, you will not stop me! After that I rushed at him, and then I found my self back in my body.

Szaxx

You got booted out, ha.
Force fails every time, keep doing it and you'll end up in a really dark place. Bad move.
Respect is required and it helps you to see more. Ask don't demand and the difference will astound you.
Try it from the void, youll have a similar experience.
Let us know how you do.
Lightbeams experience is amazing and that feeling of universal love encompassing all is really hard to leave behind.

jub jub

You're one of the lucky ones to see "the source". I very seldom make it past the bedroom.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Fusions

Quote from: jub jub on April 01, 2013, 14:34:44
You're one of the lucky ones to see "the source". I very seldom make it past the bedroom.
lucky, but how many have tried..?
The One is ALL. And the All are One.

Lost soul

I had a lucid dream once and I also asked to see god
then the whole place changed into nothing but white light all around me
My master teaches me how to control my reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

Xanth

Quote from: Lost soul on March 04, 2014, 19:05:46
I had a lucid dream once and I also asked to see god
then the whole place changed into nothing but white light all around me
Then that's your metaphor for what you believe "god" to be.
What does "white" mean to you?

Volgerle

I've never 'seen' it. But I felt it. It is called Bliss by many. I only had it once, in 2009.

The way I can describe it (and did so when I wrote it down) is this:

HOME.

Some call it LOVE. Some HEAVEN. It's the same I suppose.

I called it HOME.

There was never anything more in this physical life or in the non-physical that let me feel more 'at home' than this experience - which was unfortunately very short, a few seconds only.

Nothing can compare.

There's no place like home, as the saying goes.

So true.

Lost soul

Quote from: Xanth on March 04, 2014, 21:12:40

What does "white" mean to you?
white is a color of peace and happiness
My master teaches me how to control my reality:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUKGTkiWik

desert-rat

I would like to thank Light Beam for making this post . I have posted a link to this thread a few times on different forums . 

Tongo

Quote from: darksidessj25 on March 27, 2013, 17:38:27
Awesome! I to tried to do the same, but I tried to go to heaven. When tried to project there a man in dark robes appeared, and stopped me. I then said, you will not stop me! After that I rushed at him, and then I found my self back in my body.

Bro ....did you ACTUALLY try to beat up God?

desert-rat

Quote from: Tongo on October 06, 2015, 11:11:08
Bro ....did you ACTUALLY try to beat up God?

My view on this would be that a spirit guide was saying some thing like , your not redy to see heven / God . Not some one wanting to beat up God or a spirit guide .