Paralysis?

Previous topic - Next topic

ethic

Ok, I've been trying to OBE for about 21 days, i do lying down on my bed, after relaxation i go through the breath awareness until, I think, I achieve some degree of trance, the problem comes when my left arm (yep always my left arm) begins to get heavier and I start to feel pain in my arm, it gets painful, i try to don't pay  too much attention on it but it really hurts, I try to do some arm work bouncing on it (NEW) to see if it stops but nothing, it stops until I move it for about 1 minute or so, i don't have problems to move it. I have been experimenting this many times but yesterday was more painful. I feel numbness in my legs and right arm too, but feels really stronger in my left arm, at the point that i cannot continue even if I want to.
What is it?

ethic

Oh BTW, i could actually move my left arm if i will, my concern is the pain i felt, is this a kind of a paralysis ?

Astir

When I'm in complete paralysis my neck hurts as a try to leave my body. Often it hurts, and when I wake up, there is a dull ache. But when out of body, I stop feeling it. It's like the part of my spirit body that sticks to my physical...or my ethereal head is ridiculously heavy. :lol:

jilola

Most of these sensations are self created.
The subconscious fights the change from the usual perceptual reality to the new one (whatever that may be)
The best approach in my experience is to examine what characterisrics cause the problems and find the underlying cause. Usually it's a fear of something or another.
A complete paralysis should not cause any spasms and thus  no lingering pain.  Every time you fall asleep you experience sleep paralysis so there's no reason to have lingering effects from conscious SP.

Oh and for the record I've banged my head against a controlled and conscious projection for more years than some here have been alive. Sometimes it's just not easy.

2cents & L&L
Jouni