ootb/ dream experience

Previous topic - Next topic

blidge

I woke up around 6.30am usual time, went to the loo and came back to bed.laying there I had a thought of having an ootb,so started repeating affirmatons,"I'm out of body"again and again.
I felt as if my astral body was loose from the physical so rolled out with a lot of resistance. I willed myself out and onto my feet.
The room seemed the same through my astral eyes but was dark and was getting darker,but as this was happening I thought that even before my journey in the astral had halted,it was about to end. So I repeated over and over again, "clarity now energy now power now".things seem to get brighter in the room so I progressed to the bedroom door. With a determined effort I walked through the door and felt resistance again but progressed to the stairs.
I walked towards my living room door to see my wife who was sat down. Aware that I was having an ootb I tried to get the attention of my wife who saw me but acted as if everything was ok,normal. my thought processes were saying maybe she may just see an outline of me in the physical world and me being in my astral vehicle. But part of me realised that not everything was as it would seem.objects were in place that I haven't got in the physical world. So maybe a dream aspect was influencing what was happening.
I exited through my kitchen window and tried to prelong the experience.
I kept on telling myself that gravity doesn't exist and that I can travel where I want to. Looking up into the dark sky I could see some stars and the moon and told myself I can go where I want to so tried to will myself to travel to the moon,but nothing happened.
I could float and will myself to rise up from the ground but not to the moon etc.
Every night and in the morning I use the same affirmations and haven't had any lucid experiences until now. my last was last September so its nice to again experience something like this again.
Just throught id share this.

Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?

Zagadka

I'm glad you were able to get into the state after many months without success! Keep trying over and over... I am quite new myself to OOBEs and I have been facing similar difficulties as you. Sometimes, I will have profound experiences i.e. flying in upper realms, going at rapid-speed through a flow to reach a destination, long-lasting lucidity. And then the next night I find myself with a minute of lucidity, with uncoordinate flying, doing nothing interesting... and then it happens again I have a profound experience! So keep trying, something incredible will happen! :)

blidge

Many thanks, it seems that still after all these years its still a struggle to get consistent results. But the results still come,eventually again.
Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?