About visualization

Previous topic - Next topic

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 11, 2016, 20:03:28
Ah ha, thanks for the definition of Phasing. :)
Here is a fantastic introductory thread to introduce you to the Art/skill of Phasing. Everything you find in this practice takes, well, just what it says "practice". You learn to develop and hone your skill further. But that also comes with patience, practice and perseverance.  :-)

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/what_is_phasing_and_how_can_i_do_it-t17413.0.html
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on July 11, 2016, 21:07:27
Here is a fantastic introductory thread to introduce you to the Art/skill of Phasing. Everything you find in this practice takes, well, just what it says "practice". You learn to develop and hone your skill further. But that also comes with patience, practice and perseverance.  :-)

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/what_is_phasing_and_how_can_i_do_it-t17413.0.html

Thanks, I'll look at now as long as this storm will let me.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

Quote from: Nameless on July 11, 2016, 20:46:32
Definitely try it! I wasn't. Just sitting in the dark watching the shadows dance and BAM - I was out there. What I want more than anything is understanding of the images. :(

ETA - my fingers can't type

Can you expand on your 'understanding of the images' desire?

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 12, 2016, 05:33:32
Can you expand on your 'understanding of the images' desire?

Okay. First I am not talking about the astral stuff (that's just fluff). I'm referring to the maps, written text and symbols. I would like to be able to know what those are. Lots of stuff there but these aren't just imaginings, they come with the 'downloads'. Unless I can understand them there wouldn't seem to be a point.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 12, 2016, 22:41:45
Okay. First I am not talking about the astral stuff (that's just fluff). I'm referring to the maps, written text and symbols. I would like to be able to know what those are. Lots of stuff there but these aren't just imaginings, they come with the 'downloads'. Unless I can understand them there wouldn't seem to be a point.
I know this isn't going to help you at all, but this is the conclusion I have come to. We do understand what those "symbols/texts and maps" mean. But this understanding is on a level that our "Human minds" can't comprehend. We are being shown what we need to be shown.

Why else would we be shown things and given "downloads"? if we couldn't understand them on some level, they wouldn't be necessary period!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on July 12, 2016, 23:08:41
if we couldn't understand them on some level, they wouldn't be necessary period!  :wink:

Agreed, but aren't you curious as to what?   :-)

It doesn't worry me but I do want to know what my 'other' awareness is up to. It's like wanting to know what the kids are up to when they're late getting home.

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 12, 2016, 23:13:45
Agreed, but aren't you curious as to what?   :-)

It doesn't worry me but I do want to know what my 'other' awareness is up to. It's like wanting to know what the kids are up to when they're late getting home.
Indeed I am curious. Curiosity is a big part of Humanity itself.  :wink: ...but then "trust" sets in and replaces the curiosity!

Nameless

Quote from: Lumaza on July 12, 2016, 23:17:06
Indeed I am curious. Curiosity is a big part of Humanity itself.  :wink: ...but then "trust" sets in and replaces the curiosity!

I'm thinking all these 'downloads' are leading us somewhere. I wonder if it will become apparent during this physical life time. I hope so. Do any of you know if there is anyone anywhere taking down all this info for comparison?

Lumaza

Quote from: Nameless on July 12, 2016, 23:21:24
Do any of you know if there is anyone anywhere taking down all this info for comparison?
I hope not! I know what my intentions are, but I don't know what other people's intention may be.  :?

If these downloads were for everyone, then everyone would be speaking of them. But that tends to not be the case. At least people being "conscious" of them that is.

EscapeVelocity

Yes- All these "downloads" are leading us somewhere; otherwise, we would have not experienced them or noted them. I don't have any more understanding than that I have had them and the fact that at the moment I received them, the knowledge that they were somehow very significant.

I have come to trust that that recognition is all that is required at the present moment. When I need to know more, I will be shown more...

All I can do presently is to remain open to more...

These experiences may also speak to the phenomenon of crop circles and the idea that they are communicating to us on very subconscious levels.

These events can also be looked upon as new experiences that are understood within new personal paradigms that will open and develop as our NP senses within a new area of the Non-Physical open and are realized.

Just like our first NP experiences challenge our sensory expectations, we are confused at first, but then we learn to incorporate the new sensory modality...

The downloads indeed remain somewhat mysterious.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Szaxx

That strange intuition you get from time to time where you see something and know what to do or not do is linked. Before any of these imprints (downloads) came along I only saw the same as many others do. Just what you percieve through eyesight. After a few of them I knew things outside of linear time. Some of these symbols were the triggers. You then recall the imprint as it unfurls into a perspective that you understand and instantly things fall into place. You know it's correct in which you have to react. It appears to be stored in your subconcious waiting for some event to place itself before you. As things unfurl it's hits you emotionally and if you don't react something or someone around you suffers.
The initial memories were very frustrating as I wanted more information on what it's all about. I was not given anything to do this and it left a bitter taste. Eventually events occurred and it started to fall into place. The instant info package unfolded and I knew what was taking place or would take place.
Early ones were changes in the physical environment where I lived. I knew so much far outside normality and every single one was 100% accurate.  Some took a few days while others took 40 years to appear. You can't forget these too, they are imprinted within you. It's saved lives many times and scared the pants off so many when info I had was given. There's something going on with these and some don't come to light. It's almost the mentors supply the info just incase things change and the unaffected result is negative. You become a part in the change and can't do anything but react as imprinted. You do have a choice too, that's the bit where you need to be human. Do you react or not? Not reacting isn't an option, should you find yourself in this position you'd understand so much more.
In the meantime you'll want info and not find much. You'll feel anger and have that 'why me' playing within. It'll drive you crazy as your thirst for info possesses you. There's nothing outside your mind and it's a test of inner strength on faith. Be yourself and accept it, that's the only way out of the battle with your emotions. You are the answer for others and will simply know.
To find out more on what you've already chosen you'll need to recall nearly every experience you've had. In one of these you'd have been in a mental environment or one with pure light. What you asked for is key in solving this riddle. Only a few of us have had this 'opportunity' and if your answer is applicable to earthly life when asked 'what do you want to know?', you'll find what direction your going in.
Deep within your core it may already be stirring up emotions. A strong desire for answers burning away taking a hold of everything you do. Look within to find your answers.
It may be so obvious you've missed the forest because there's too many trees in the way.
Don't look with a physical world mindset, feel the answer, you'll only find it in the way it came to you.
I hope you understand the above, it'll really help.

Nameless

Lumaza - I totally understand where you are coming from. Maybe I am an eternal optimist but I do believe most 'people' have good intentions. Perhaps you are right and maybe the downloads aren't for everyone. On the other hand perhaps they are it's just that everyone can't perceive them so need others 'like us' to do so.

EscapeVelocity - You said trust, that is the one thing I have realized as well. Perhaps some of these are simply adjustments. At least that is what at least two felt like for me. It's definitely interesting. I'm still on the fence over crop circles but do agree many such phenomena most likely are only meant to raise awareness over a larger perspective.

Szaxx - It is very odd how as a kid I just accepted strange. As a full-blown adult I now want to make sense of it. When I was a kid I had an experience that left me with a message that I spent my whole life being reminded of. Occasionally I would want to talk about it but I always sensed the time was not right. The message was for someone very specific.

40+ years later I delivered that message to someone I had only recently met. Strangest meeting I've ever had but that person knew exactly what to do with it and I dare say she changed, for the better, many lives.

You are right about the 'knowing'. My problem is I want to know it all, now.  :-D Thank you for the pep talk. I know the answers are there. I reckon patience isn't my strong suit lately. And I am still curious about Jane.

fatfooty

Excuse me everyone but what downloads are you talking about, seriously I have no clue : )
Could someone please pull my astral body out of my physical body? I feel like I am stuck here... Also I am not a big fan of jumpscares, so please be gentle :P

Szaxx

Quote from: fatfooty on July 13, 2016, 11:03:08
Excuse me everyone but what downloads are you talking about, seriously I have no clue : )

When proficient at projecting you receive these downloads or imprints as I called them and in a flash you know a great deal of information on something. Whilst in the NP you have access to the information instantly and it can be a complete history of a city from its birth to over 500 years of existence.
When you get them in connection with the daily physical life they are there as you feel them but the information is hidden until or if it's needed. They are a vast amount of knowledge and our waking brain cannot understand the info as there's so much. However the info can be realised if something triggers it and then it appears in your memory.
When you wake from a dream you forget lots of its contents, this is the same with downloads/imprints. It's there and unavailable until it clicks into life.

Szaxx

@Nameless,
Time will tell on this one, Jane seemed to care and hopefully will present herself. I have a feeling about this but it may be incorrect and I don't wish to supply false information. It's kinda delicate and sensitive, you'll know if it clicks into place. Perhaps time isn't right, some of the info has been erased and this means it's for you to experience. If it was important to you I'd know and you'd have been PM'd by now.
The desire to know everything is good, if you were given the info in full, some of it would be very taxing on your emotions. You know you're not ready for this level of association as its far deeper than anything in the physical.
A mountain contains mole hills, a mole hill can become a mountain if something isn't in order.
Something to think about 😉

Nameless

Fatfooty - sorry for hijacking your thread. See how a simple question can get things going. :)

Szaxx - Guess I'll know in time, maybe, if you're right.

fatfooty

Quote from: Nameless on July 13, 2016, 16:09:15
Fatfooty - sorry for hijacking your thread. See how a simple question can get things going. :)

I forgive your sins my friend lol : )
Could someone please pull my astral body out of my physical body? I feel like I am stuck here... Also I am not a big fan of jumpscares, so please be gentle :P

serge

Quote from: Lumaza on July 11, 2016, 19:00:41

Phasing occurs when you allow yourself to be immersed in a scenario outside of this physical reality.

I have a technique that makes it so much easier whereas I simply focus on my physical body/form at first. Then I watch as it disappears piece by piece. Once it is gone from site, the only thing left is consciousness. That technique is great for removing pain as well.

I think people make the act of visualizing harder than it is. Think of your favorite hobby or sport. Think of a certain "word". Now close your eyes and view it. It's that easy. You don' have to get into creating elaborate fully vivid things. Start easy with something like a geometric shape or a apple, banana, etc. The key is to learn to "hold" that focus. Watching a candle burn in a dark room is great for this because if done long enough, a imprint of the flame/burning candle is created that can be seen immediately after you close your eyes.

Thanks Lumaza,
Phasing is a new word for me.
I will try your approach which sounds reasonably simple for people at my level.
Serge :-)

user001

Envy you guys that can visualize good. It something that has always been hard for me. Therefor my obe techniques mostly based on sounds, thoughts, tricks. Funny even when I tries/did visualized somewhere, it was more me thinking of being there and then "looking" once felt there. Otherwise would see mostly just black, or static like old tv channel off the air. (but you can focus/look at the whiteness and sound with that, to get to vibes.

This how to visualize without seeing, the thought of being somewhere, the feeling, is the key. Say you was on a beach in paradise somewhere before (vacation), if you can "feel" how you felt then and then try and visualize on the "don't try hard level." Feel how you felt, remember the breeze, remember your thoughts, remember how this is somewhere you would always love to be, and remember something that had your focus then, cool looking rock, fish in water, whatever. Recreate that moment in your mind(the feeling), and if you can remember something like; I was looking at fish in water, sharp rock on shore you step on, something that caught your attention/focus; That is the moment to act and you can feel it when you there, open your eyes then.............It like you have to want something more than having an OBE, to bypass the obe barrier in the mind some have......Like an obe tonight would be cool, but an obe to that beach in Hawaii I was at would be cooler......

I had similar experianceishes trying to "look/see" with eyes, hard to overcome(for me at least)....I found that just relax and use/make your physical eyes "fallback/relax em" they not needed, and look(not look just see) to the back of your eyes to visualize, more like remembering but think of it being there Now, not then......

hope that can help with all the other good advice on your post, there many ways to OBE, finding what works for YOU is one of the hard things, specially if you only unintentionally got out your body, trying to recreate that is hard for some/many..............but yeahi'm just someguy on WWW, hope it helps.....

AceAlmansoori

I usually drift into imagination, I don't see darkness for long. I usually visualize I'm in a grassy field, laying down. It's late noon, early evening. Sunny, with wind. I could imagine the grass moving, and literally feel the warm wind. Sometimes I hear crickets, sometimes only hears the wind blowing the trees.

This is the only scene I visualized in details at different perspectives, one time I visualized it from an ant point of view.
"In the land of blind, the one-eyed man is king" -Desiderius Erasmus