Rediscovered the vibes

Previous topic - Next topic

Psilibus

First off, please forgive the grammar - I'm posting this from cell phone while bored at work during the tail end of a night shift.
Anywho, two days ago I decided to pursue an astral experience as opposed to lucid dreaming or "RTZ" projection. I decided to seek the vibrations I used to encounter so often that have been so elusive the last several years. The astral realm is an unfamiliar place for me, i have often found myself wondering if I am not just lucid dreaming.
So - prepared myself physically, meditated to empty thought, found energy source in my chest and fed it with my mind. Bam! it came on like I had hoped but more than I expected. Moved out of body to next to the bed. Felt the pull of my body so decided to quickly move away from it and "ran" down the hall, through the living room and "dove" through the window into my front yard. Grey skies and rain at dusk felt so good. I raised my hands to the sky and shot upward as fast as I could thinking I would break through the clouds into the starry night. Started "yelling" out "take me to the astral realm!" (didn't know what else to say). Suddenly something fiercely grabbed my left hand and I was swept away only to find myself standing in the middle of a beautiful forest. A loud voice yelled "run!". There was a trail in front of me so I ran. What an exhilarating experience. I ran and jumped. Careened around corners and lept over ravines and logs. Eventually I came to a small farm and met a kind man who asked me if I liked to run. I said yes and he said "well don't stop now". I ran for what seemed hours before returning to my body feeling completely energized and awake.
I have run in my "dreams" before. This was something quite different, like a specific exercise I needed. And the grabbing of my arm! nearly startled me back to my body.
Any comments are appreciated. Am I getting closer to astral? oh well, the fun is in the trying!

Xanth

Closer?
It sounds like you were having a very real Focus 2 oC experience.  :)

The "pulling", as you describe it, sounds like what happens when your thoughts and emotions 'get the better of you'.  Basically, you had some thoughts and it, quite literally, pulled you somewhere else.  So the pulling didn't come from outside you, as much as from yourself.  This will keep happening from time to time until you learn to close off your emotions and control your thoughts.  Since, the place you were in "Thought = Direct Action".

But yes, definitely a F2 oC experience if I ever read one.  Congratulations!  :)

Psilibus

Thank you Xanth!
Yes, "Focus 2 oC" sounds correct the more I analyze. This is the frustrating part. I have been playing like that for 30 years. I think that is why the last ten years have been so slack. I want the true astral experience. I can jump out of body no problem, its old hat. Its so familiar I find myself wanting more.
The comment on the emotions, yes, I think I do get carried away with the moment. I have been trying to be more somber, working on the focus rather than the act. I'm just not sure what I'm missing. I have been rereading old books and recently Kepple's (?) stuff (which I like). I guess I'm just not getting something somewhere. I'll keep trying and posting. I really appreciate the help.

Enjoy the day!

Fresco

Psilibus

Fresco,
Why jealous? I know, probably a dumb question on my part. All of this began when I was a child. Parents were 1960's American hippies. Practicing Rosicrucian's. The literature and ideas were rampant in my household. It was all love baby! Of course, none of that all lasted. The education though is something I still carry. I started practicing meditation at 7 years old - not because my parents taught me, because I read the manuals. Read the books and watched crazy 1970's documentaries about OB E's and telekinesis and all that psychic stuff. Israel Regardie, Eliphas Levi, Aleister Crowley, Blavatsky, Mathers, Waite, Sufism, Buddhism, Qabbala, Yoga (my personal fave), Christian mysticism and just about everything else to do with Magick, THE KEYS TO THE MYSTERIES!
Yeah, well, I still have more questions than answers my friend. A successful launch to focus 3 and/or 4 might just summarize things for me. The personal journey is greatest as long as it never stops.

Enjoy the ride!

Fresco

I was half-kidding mate, dont sweat it  :wink:

I just cant wait to OBE, thats all  :oops:

Psilibus

Yes, I'm sure. I'm always half-kidding as well. I never want to take myself too seriously! You WILL definitely OBE soon I am sure. Thanks for being patient with me  :-D

Fresco

Quote from: Psilibus on April 16, 2010, 13:36:25
Read the books and watched crazy 1970's documentaries about OB E's and telekinesis and all that psychic stuff. Israel Regardie, Eliphas Levi, Aleister Crowley, Blavatsky, Mathers, Waite, Sufism, Buddhism, Qabbala, Yoga (my personal fave), Christian mysticism and just about everything else to do with Magick, THE KEYS TO THE MYSTERIES!
I am fascinated by all this stuff as well.  If you read the Bible carefully you'll quickly come to realize that AP, telekinesis, alchemy...etc was routinely practiced by Biblical figures.  It also goes on to say that we, as modern humans, can learn all this if we practice hard enough.

You wont find too many ministers preaching this however, which is why I dont go to church much these days

Psilibus

Fresco,
Yeah, I agree completely. Mainstream religion and the corporate enslavement of the masses through fear of the "unknown" and an all fiery doom for any nonbelievers. I quit going to church when I was old enough to tell my parents "no" (and they weren't church goers themselves). As a long standing practitioner of "Magick" I have to say that the modern world leaves little to wonder at. The physical world has been dissected into its finest parts. The higgs boson particle will soon be found and just what will that prove, "the God particle". Talk about a microscopic view. There is a much grander view just waiting for all of us if we would just take the time to see it, stop and smell the flowers.
I did read the Bible in my teens. By that time I already had both feet firmly entrenched in the Golden Dawn trying to scry my immature butt off and work the miracles of Jesus. The Bible is nothing but a violent history of myth and human suffering. There is absolute proof that anything of substance has been removed and manipulated by kings of old. Even the great Church of Perversion and their failed attempts at quelling centuries of atrocities can no longer maintain the secrecy that has protected them from scrutiny. Mainstream Islam is killing off its own, suiciding its most devote in their hopes of heavenly virginal copulation. Lies, Lies Lies. Judaism produces nothing for the majority and hordes any beneficial humanitarianism behind a persecution complex so deep it will never respond to therapy. Don't even get me started on the apocalyptic future of Mormons, Seventh Dayers and Jehovah's Witness. Samsara, for lack of a better term, envelopes mankind in a murky veil. The very God we ALL are part of is hidden from its most ardent worshipers.

It is up to us, free thinkers and seekers of truth, the very people who frequent forums such as this, to push the envelope into the New World. Pioneers of a future free of discrimination and persecution. The futility of War can no longer be spent on the innocent. The Age of Consciousness looms before us and we must bring it to fruition through our collective efforts and sacrifice. Meditate and exercise your minds. Free you "soul" from the bonds which never existed in the first place. That is the message of Jesus. We all are and have always been free. We choose to enslave ourselves.

LOL. Sorry, "just kidding". Good thing I wasn't intoxicated by anything but my own lunacy. If anyone reads this please don't be offended. I promise not to rant anymore, Never again. Yeah right! :evil:

CFTraveler

I actually liked it very much.

Fresco

Quote from: Psilibus on April 17, 2010, 11:29:44
Fresco,
Yeah, I agree completely. Mainstream religion and the corporate enslavement of the masses through fear of the "unknown" and an all fiery doom for any nonbelievers. I quit going to church when I was old enough to tell my parents "no" (and they weren't church goers themselves). As a long standing practitioner of "Magick" I have to say that the modern world leaves little to wonder at. The physical world has been dissected into its finest parts. The higgs boson particle will soon be found and just what will that prove, "the God particle". Talk about a microscopic view. There is a much grander view just waiting for all of us if we would just take the time to see it, stop and smell the flowers.
I did read the Bible in my teens. By that time I already had both feet firmly entrenched in the Golden Dawn trying to scry my immature butt off and work the miracles of Jesus. The Bible is nothing but a violent history of myth and human suffering. There is absolute proof that anything of substance has been removed and manipulated by kings of old. Even the great Church of Perversion and their failed attempts at quelling centuries of atrocities can no longer maintain the secrecy that has protected them from scrutiny. Mainstream Islam is killing off its own, suiciding its most devote in their hopes of heavenly virginal copulation. Lies, Lies Lies. Judaism produces nothing for the majority and hordes any beneficial humanitarianism behind a persecution complex so deep it will never respond to therapy. Don't even get me started on the apocalyptic future of Mormons, Seventh Dayers and Jehovah's Witness. Samsara, for lack of a better term, envelopes mankind in a murky veil. The very God we ALL are part of is hidden from its most ardent worshipers.

It is up to us, free thinkers and seekers of truth, the very people who frequent forums such as this, to push the envelope into the New World. Pioneers of a future free of discrimination and persecution. The futility of War can no longer be spent on the innocent. The Age of Consciousness looms before us and we must bring it to fruition through our collective efforts and sacrifice. Meditate and exercise your minds. Free you "soul" from the bonds which never existed in the first place. That is the message of Jesus. We all are and have always been free. We choose to enslave ourselves.

LOL. Sorry, "just kidding". Good thing I wasn't intoxicated by anything but my own lunacy. If anyone reads this please don't be offended. I promise not to rant anymore, Never again. Yeah right! :evil:
I agree with most of this except the Bible part.  I do believe the Bible to be mostly accurate and the word inspired by God.
But there are lots of translation errors in it though (from Hebrew & Greek to English).

The concept of eternal hell where the doomed are punished forever is completely false.  
I am a basically a 'Universalist', which means I believe everyone will eventually escape hell (lower astral planes) and make it to heaven (highest astral planes)

Psilibus

Fresco,
I deeply believe you are entitled to your belief.  :roll: No kidding, if only more people would HAVE a belief that harmed no one we would all be better off. I have no intention of influencing anyone's system of cultural idioms. Forgive me if that is what I seemed to be communicating. The last thing I would want is for "everyone" to think like I do!
Bless you and your beliefs! I will pray for you! (I do believe in prayer)
Thank you my friend,

Enjoy your day!

Psilibus

Fresco,
Who "organized" the Bible. Just who said "this chapter goes here and this verse goes here"? Was it "GOD"? Have you not seen the latest (and I mean within the last 20 years) scripts which have just recently been deciphered? There are a multitude of "gospels" which have come out lately. Why were they not included in the "Bible". Quite simply it is because they were not "found" or they were omitted. Google it. It is true. I'm not talking about some Umberto Eco novel either. Read them. Try the "Lost Books of the Bible and the Forgotten Books of Eden" for one. I have it and read it. It is documented archival history. NOTHING like the "Bible". In fact, much more fun to read and tells you much more about the myth of historical man.
Read some Joseph Campbell, "The Hero With a Thousand Faces" or " The Power of Myth". Don't take my word for it. Don't take anyone else's word for it. History is rife with these stories but that is all they are. MAKE YOUR OWN STORY in this life! YOU CAN!
Enjoy your Bible. Revere it. Preserve it for you and your family. It is not all there is. There is in fact much more to come.

I love you and your opinions.

Fresco

Yeah sorry if I sounded preachy, I also respect your beliefs and I dont believe in forcing my opinions on others.
You are right about those missing Bible books, I also read some of them and they are quite interesting.  
The Gnostic movement is based on some of them.

And thanx for praying for me, it shows you do believe in some type of deity  :wink:

Psilibus

Yes my friend, I pray for everyone. It comes natural because I want the same for me. I have no proof it helps but it makes me feel better!

NZ Traveller

Hi There

I agree. It sounds like an authentic travel however I think the hand that grabbed you and the voice that you heard actually came from your helper or helpers.

No-one enters the astral without their knowledge and eveyone has helpers. They can change from time to time depending on different circumstances but as a rule you have at least one helper for your entire life. It is their job to help you in times of stress, trauma or emotionally taxing situations...and spritiual, astral development.

As I have stated elsewhere on this forum, they are responsible for your spiritual wellbeing while in the astral as it is more theri home than yours. You are able to see them, speak to them, and in times of danger within the astral, advise you.

Good on you. Keep it up. Initiation will be next. Stay strong.

Fresco

I confided my mother into AP yesterday.  Told her the whole story about the astral planes. ghosts, life after death....etc.
Afterwards she just looked at me with this crazy look.
I sighed.......then asked.......... you dont believe a word I just told you, do you??!! 

Nope!   :lol:

Aarghh....so much for that  :roll:

Psilibus

NZ Traveller -
LOL this is the third time I have typed this response, I keep accidentally deleting, arrgh. Well so what I was hoping to say is thank you for your interpretation of the experience I had. I felt it was more than RTZ or lucid dreaming simply because ALL I tend to do any more is lucid dream or OBE. These are more familiar than what happened there. The entities I encountered seemed kind but disinterested, like I was welcome but free to go on my own at that time. I also felt a sense of vitality that clung to me when I was back. I'll just keep trying until I don't have to try anymore.

Fresco -
My parents fortunately supported such efforts and when my mother remarried my step father was a staunch supporter. Just last week he was recommending I read Sylvia Browne. He's 74 years old. Now I really am not interested in her stuff but to have a guy like him say that was pretty cool, and hes a regular church goer.
There are people I do not mention these things to. Even a couple of my closest friends would look at me sceptically. I usually try to read people first before opening my mouth. Hey at least they didn't try and have you committed somewhere! I'll bet that if you gently pried you'd find your parents are more open than you might think, just not to your level of belief.

Xanth

Quote from: Fresco on April 19, 2010, 03:01:28
I confided my mother into AP yesterday.  Told her the whole story about the astral planes. ghosts, life after death....etc.
Afterwards she just looked at me with this crazy look.
I sighed.......then asked.......... you dont believe a word I just told you, do you??!! 

Nope!   :lol:

Aarghh....so much for that  :roll:
Does she believe in God?
Ask her... if she does, give her the same look back.

~Ryan :)

Fresco

Quote from: Xanth on April 19, 2010, 09:09:47
Does she believe in God?
Ask her... if she does, give her the same look back.

I'm a bit surprised at that. 
I figured if you routinely AP and spend time on the astral planes, you'd believe in some type of deity Xanth.
HHmmmm........ :|

Xanth

Quote from: Fresco on April 19, 2010, 13:42:32
I'm a bit surprised at that. 
I figured if you routinely AP and spend time on the astral planes, you'd believe in some type of deity Xanth.
HHmmmm........ :|
It think this thread would be best served to take that line of thinking out of it.  LoL
I'll PM you on the subject.  ;)