News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

The Brain method

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrian

Copy of original post that went astray

hello to the people :D

yesterday morning i woke up directy to the projection process, i could feel a segment of my brain throbbing and the more i focused on it, the more intense the process became, (e.g noises and vibrations) but i changed position to my back and i couldnt get it again, i beleive i definatly would have projected if i never moved. :(

i think Frank has spoke about this "brain method" before.

so on the night i decided to skip my usual energy raising work but instead, focus on my brain and try to "look" for that part of my brain which triggers the process. I never actually got it but still, after about 5-10 minuites i felt intense vibrations and energy surges which lasted for about 20 minuites, which is much quicker than my usual process - THEN i did energy raising etc

other people should try using M.B.A and focus on the brain, it got me into a trance 40 minuites quicker than how i used to do it. Hold your focus there until all of a sudden the vibrations just *start*

once i am in this intense vibration stage, how do actually get out??? the rope method seemed harder when i feel the vibrations.
https://ourultimatereality.com/
Vincit Omnia Veritas

kiwibonga

I've experienced similar results when doing one of Robert Bruce's NEW exercises, it induced strong vibrations all over, but no projection.

I've got this... "Energy conduit" (there's really no better word for it) that goes from the top of my head to my right shoulderblade. All I need to do is imagine a ball rotating around my head, a little higher than the ears, and in time this energy conduit gets "charged up."

If the conditions are right, and I remain in a drowsy state, this generates a surge of energy movement sensations through the spine, which then spreads over to the whole body, causes nervous jerks and the like.

I don't know if this is the same, but the "brain region" that causes this to happen is the right half of where the crown chakra should be (my right).

I've identified several such "conduits" but this is really the one that produces the most sensations. I haven't tried to project using it, but I guess it can't hurt to try!
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

cainam_nazier

Interesting.  I have been doing this for a long time in working on other areas.  I never really thought about applying it to projection.  But I do know that this same technique can be used to enhance any ablities that you may already have experienced before.  I have found it difficult when looking for new things however.  But they are in there.  But just as a mild warning, the looking around for new stuff is what lead to my burn out.

Fourthdimension

i rpojected using a similar method only its more so focusing on my buzzing in my ears which eventaully seem to come to unison in the center of my head and the noise goes away eventually instead it just feel like alot of pressure then suddenly pop i phase somewhere else
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

missym

Quote from: Fourthdimension on February 01, 2010, 18:49:06
i rpojected using a similar method only its more so focusing on my buzzing in my ears which eventaully seem to come to unison in the center of my head and the noise goes away eventually instead it just feel like alot of pressure then suddenly pop i phase somewhere else

I use the same technique!  :lol: Unfortunately, I can only 'pop' out on extremely rare occasions..  :|
Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.

fqkx36

I had asked a question about right brain method classes but no one answerd 
here in Iran we dont have access to this kinds of classes..unless one institute that after I searched about, I found it not usefull because trainers there are not professionals.

even I decided to have a travel to malaysia when I get pregnant and attend these classes..

so I need all your mothers helps who are going to the classes.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee answer me.

my questions:
1. what is the difference between Heguru , Shichida and Tweedlwink? and according to your experiences which one is better?

2. how many sessions are classese held for prenatal classes? for example can I come to malaysia for about one or two weeks and finish the courses? or the classes continue until the end of pregnancy(for example one session a week)?

3. the shichida class that is held here, is about just five sessions and just parents attend and learn what to do at home to stimulate right part of brain.and the parents do what they have learnt at home with their babies.  are your classes like this?

please somone answer me. I need your helps

kurtykurt42

Do they have google in Iran?

trevorcelis12

Very informative and interesting post. After reading the article, I've realized a lot of things about our brain and it's just wonderful. I hope to read more about this in the future. Keep it up!

how do i sell online

WilliamHarris

Google is every where dude..And why do you think that Google is not in Iran?
A