News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Neg attachment on its way out?

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

The mind is a wonderful tool, in the fact that it can make changes happen in many ways.

And that is the crutch of it all....You read about a blemish that may or may not be something, instead of thinking..hmmmmm..ok..just a blemish, you go with...OH! a Neg... It has been attacking me for years.

The fact that you "believed" that you could rid of it this way, made it happen, not that it was a neg and you made it go away....twas your thoughts!  You believed...see what I mean?

Eh, feel like I am beating a dead horse on this NEG subject...[V]

Not all of life is bad....you don't need to go thru terrible times to enlighten or teach yourself something.  You are NOT being chased thru the Astral Realms by some hideous being.  Tis all in the mind...period.

Sorry Rob, didn't mean to come across harsh..but whewwwwwww, so much of this Neg crap coming up lately.. Ya'll stop..live life..love it..and enjoy!  Take your bumps as they come...and Ohhhhhh, boy...will they come!  BUT..not in the form of NEGS!..[^] Just plain' ole life experiences..

Nay.[;)]

Dark Knight

Rob,

Of all the scrapes, scars, and acid burns I have on my body I have one spot on my left hand where a neg attachment physically manifested, unfortunately it happened before I got Robert's book and just ripped it off (still have the scar). Robert Bruce accomplished it in his own personal life, I don't he would lie about a situation to sell a book or sell his website.

I know what you're asking, and I can't answer it. You're trying to differentiate between (establish the boundary) what is a legitimate neg attachment and what is just a physical abnormality.

I think the point is it worked. Is it kind of interesting that's working the way it is? Yeah. Don't dwell on it possibly being a neg (unless you start getting retribution, then maybe it's time to think about it). It's working, and as the Muslims would say, God is Great. For now that's all you need.

Keep up the drawings, keep up the body awareness, and if anything else happens let us know.

You may wanna try emailing Robert Bruce and ask him about his personal experiences, some of which he does list in his book.

Rob H

I have read Practical Psychic Self-Defense and decided to try and remove a skin blemish (a small bump) on my right arm. The bump is about .5 cm and has a hard ball in the center of it. I have had this bump for more than a few years now and have tried to (on a minor scale) physically remove it myself, with no luck.

I decided to use the Skin Blemish Removal Method starting on page 205. I am using the Equally limbed cross (Tetragram) within a circle with all 4 points touching the circle. I drew this symbol over the blemish making the circle about .4cm larger than the blemish. Also making the two lines of the cross intersect at the center of the bump. I am using blue ink from a brand new pen that I bought specifically for the removal of this blemish. I keep the symbol fresh by tracing over it once every day or two and I also try to use body awareness action once a day on the area.

It has been about a week since I have started and the diameter and the size of the "Hard Ball" have already shown signs of shrinking. Has anyone else used this method of removing a blemish (possible neg attachment) with success? Or without success?