News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ongoing attacks

Previous topic - Next topic

filipcza

Just a thought...I've been doing reiki for a awile now, and thought that maybe reiki attunements could help. Attunements raise your vibration and they start a cleansing process, so it could be that these entities would have a harder time bothering you. I'm not sure about this so anyone else having more information on this: comments please.

I'll send some reiki to you, hope it helps.

-pete

Two Bears

=
Just a thought...I've been doing reiki for a awile now, and thought that maybe reiki attunements could help. Attunements raise your vibration and they start a cleansing process, so it could be that
=

Hello Pete; my brother:

Welcome to the wild and wacky Reiki family. I am a Master/Teacher or higher in five forms of Reiki (Karuna, Magnussa Phoenix, Tibetan. Usui Shiki, and Usui Shiki Ryoho) and have the certificates to prove it.

Reikiis wonderful; but it is not the cure-all for negative entities.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa
Received the title "master" 8 times and still trying to master myself.

Winged_Wolf

If you can feel them on you, try reaching down with your hands, and cupping them around the things--you should be able to feel them with your hands, too--and pull the little buggers off.  Just picture the energy in your hands being impassable, so you can get a grip on them.

Then you have a dilemma, I'll grant you--what to do with them at that point.  Unless you want to try crush and kill, you could put them into some metal object, and shield it heavily, effectively caging them.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Two Bears

=
If you can feel them on you, try reaching down with your hands, and cupping them around the things--you should be able to feel them with your hands, too--and pull the little buggers off.  Just picture the energy in your hands being impassable, so you can get a grip on them.
=

That is NOT a good career move. If your wards are weak; you could easily become posessed by them. Use you hands to find them; but do not forcibly remove them and make them angry.

This is one of my problems with the book "Shaman Healer Sage" by Alberto Viloldo. He recommends trapping them in a crystal, and then passing the crystal through an isopropl alcohol fire. to transmute the negativity.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa

Winged_Wolf

Dude, if they're stuck to you that way, you're ALREADY "possessed" by them--at least as much as you're ever going to be.  Grabbing them with your hands isn't going to suddenly make you any more vulnerable than having the thing attached to the back of your neck or wherever (a favorite location).

When an entity attaches itself to you that way, it's tapping into your nervous system.  By grabbing it and pulling it away, holding it in your hands with an energy barrier, you're removing its influence over your nervous system, and gaining control over it.  What are you worried about, that it's then going to become stuck to your hands?  That's no worse than where it was before.

This is just a very simple way to deal with it--so simple it must seem like there has to be something wrong with it, but there's not.  The only "danger" is that you won't have the psychic strength to pull the thing off of you.  Then you'll just have to try something else.

Now, if you are a person who is doing this FOR SOMEONE ELSE, then you have a point--you might end up with the entity attached to you, instead of them, if you aren't skilled enough and strong enough to hold it.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Two Bears

=
Dude, if they're stuck to you that way, you're ALREADY "possessed" by them--at least as much as you're ever going to be.  Grabbing them with your hands isn't going to suddenly make you any more vulnerable than having the thing attached to the back of your neck or wherever (a favorite location).
=

Dude; in your vernacular.

I was talking from the exorcist's point of view trying to free someone else.

A person posessed is under the influence of the entity, and usually will not detect it's presence.

=
in your hands with an energy barrier, you're removing its influence over your nervous system, and gaining control over it.  What are you worried about, that it's then going to become stuck to your hands?  
=

I'm surprised you would say that. If you make it angry; instead of just feeding off of a little of your energy; it could drain your energy completely; killing you.

This is how the kahuna 'ano'ano killed people for the ali'i with the death prayer. They would find an unihipili (low self) and through light hypnosis force it to work for the kahuna as a slave. then the kahuna ony needed send the slave out to kill the person, and it would only take a few days, and the person would be dead whether he knew of the curse or not.

I would highly recommend that you read "Recovering The Ancient Magic', or "The Secret Science Behind miracles" by Max Freedom Long and read the report where a Kahuna was attacking a member of Dr. William Tufts Brigham's party' and Dr. Brigham used hypnosis and sent the spirits back to kill the kahuna.

So my suggestion is "DON'T MAKE A BAD PROBLEM WORSE, UNLESS YOU HAVE THE TOOLS TO DEAL WIYH IT".

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa

Winged_Wolf

While entities do exist which are capable of killing people, they are exceedingly rare--and seldom attach themselves to people in the manner described.  Entities which can kill people by vamping ALL of their energy are even more rare--I've never actually met anyone who has encountered one.  I didn't get the impression this person was being radically influenced by these entities--he was aware of them, and actively seeking a way to get rid of them.  That suggests a relatively weak entity.
Are you honestly telling me you wouldn't try to remove a tick because it might get mad at you?  I didn't get the impression these things were very large, and while density plays a factor as well, the size suggested (somewhere between baseball and basketball, I'd gather) suggests a lower powered entity as well.
My advice is always that the person try to deal with the problem THEMSELVES.  If they can't, THEN ask for help.
What he described were a bunch of little astral parasites--something anyone with a bit of direction should be able to take care of by themselves.
Did you COMPLETELY miss the part where he said that he had been able to remove the entities himself upon occasion?  This guy needs to pick them off, then learn REAL shielding.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

egollum

Dear Ark,
everyone seems too tense in how they deal with entities.  The first rule is to relax!  figure out what concepts these entities are holding on to you with(that would be your concepts!) let go of the concepts and you will be free.  by trying to "cage them" you only open the door to more and worse entities.  You will require honesty with yourself relaxation and deep digging into your own psychology.  Oh yeah, don't judge yourself in this process!  More people have entities attached than realize it!  Best wishes  -Jon

Winged_Wolf

Hey, we have 5 caged entities in the workshop, and haven't been bothered by anything in years.
(Most of these we went and got off of other people who requested help).

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Two Bears

Winged Wolf; my brother.

=
While entities do exist which are capable of killing people, they are exceedingly rare--and seldom attach themselves to people in the manner described.  Entities which can kill people by vamping ALL of their energy are even more rare--I've never actually met anyone who
=

Everyone is entitled to their opinion even when they are wrong.

=
Are you honestly telling me you wouldn't try to remove a tick because it might get mad at you?  I didn't get the impression these things were very large, and while density plays a factor as well, the size suggested (somewhere between baseball and basketball, I'd gather) suggests a lower powered entity as well.
=

A tick; yes. I would do an exorcism on the entity too.

You were the one telling people to pull the entities off themself. My advice is to leave them alone unless you are ready to handle it.

Haven't you ever watched cowboy movies where someone tells the person not to pull the arrow out so quick (the arrow shaft is plugging the hole; and keeping them from bleeding to death)

It is better to have an entity draining a little of your life force; then to make it mad at you and drain a lot more energy.

You can find dazed and comfused lower spirits (unihipili in HUNA vernacular), or (Nagi in Lakota Sioux vernacular), etc; in just about any grave yard or hospital, and pick up a hitchhiker draining your energy.

=
My advice is always that the person try to deal with the problem THEMSELVES.  If they can't, THEN ask for help.
=

This I agree with; but how many people are given the tools by the clergy, or others to deal with these things?

I didn't get interested in this field because I wanted to. I didn't have a choice. Everyone I tried to talk to about what I was experiencing dismissed it as imagination, and a doctor doped me on Centrax (a tranquilizer) for about 5 years.

=
Did you COMPLETELY miss the part where he said that he had been able to remove the entities himself upon occasion?  This guy needs to pick them off, then learn REAL shielding.
=

The guy needs to learn how to handle them whatever they are. but until you have the tools to deal with them properly; making them angrier is not a good career move.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa

Winged_Wolf

Honestly, I have a very low opinion of religion in general, the clergy is the LAST place I would go for an entity problem.  Tell you what, if he grabs the thing, and it gets mad and does him further harm, I'll go over and personally get them for him.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Two Bears

=
Honestly, I have a very low opinion of religion in general, the clergy is the LAST place I would go for an entity problem.  Tell you what, if he grabs the thing, and it gets mad and does him further harm, I'll go over and personally get them for him.
=

Hello Winged Wolf; my brother.

I agree with you in regards to the Clergy.

However; any entity that can take a little of the person's lifeforce can take a lot more.

The person should not mess with them and make them angrier; unless the person has the tools to deal with them.

Two Bears

Aloha nui loa

Violet

Dear Ark,

I had the same thing happen to me a while ago.  The blemish was just a little smaller than a dime and literally looked like a really tiny hicky with a small red pencil line circle inside of it that was ever so slightly upraised. I felt the energy to be like a ball right beside my neck to the left side.  I did not drive it away because I was trying to sense what the heck it was.  I was then surprised to wake up and see the mark on my neck the next morning right where it had been.  I have absolutely no clue what these things are, since I get neither good or bad vibs from them.  They are definitely high energy though and I agree it is very disconcerting when you see the blemish in the morning.  

Since they are not 'negative' in nature the usual things that work to get rid of negs do not work for this group.  What I did the next time was I said "I AM who I AM" several times. I got very centered in my own energy and then stated unequivically that all other energies not belonging to me not be allowed within X distance of me.  And as a back up I always visualize myself standing before God in his blinding light and ask for something to stop if it is God's divine will and best for me.  It has been a while since this occurred and no repeats.  Sometimes just having great confidence in your own abilities to have control over your space is all it takes.  Man! That must be a pain to have happen to you all the time.  

Best Wishes,
Violet

Edited by - Violet on 03 March 2002  02:58:53

Winged_Wolf

I don't know....I'm just not seeing the reasoning behind letting something attack you simply because you're not sure whether or not you can effectively fight back.  Maybe it's just me, but I'd at least have to TRY, even if I DIDN'T think it would work.

In the wild, most predators seek out prey that is weakened in some way--and an animal that's weakened lacks confidence.  Any animal that puts up more than a minor fight is usually left alone--why risk injury from a shark, even a small one, when the sea's full of fish?  Do you get angry because something you're trying to sudue fights back?  Wouldn't it make more sense to go after something that doesn't put up a fight?
A cat's been known to let a mouse go on occasion--when the mouse becomes overly aggressive, and attacks the cat instead of trying to flee.  The mouse has no hope of winning that battle, and the cat knows it--but a bite from a mouse can hurt, even if it doesn't do a lot of damage.

So, I personally prefer to bite.

--Winged Wolf
--Winged Wolf

Ark

Dear Robert,
                     Preently,  I am being attacked by entities of differrent natures.  Some I believe to be of alien nature which implant their energies in spiral formations.  Others are from different  dimensions.  Entities seem to gravitate towards me.  i am of a very sensitive nature, and can feel them on me.  The alien natured entities  place energy like blocks in my head region.  While the others tend to be located near the knees, and right shoulder.  I have studied with a doctor here in America who specializes in the removal of  entities and other sorts.  He has spoken of the need to be grounded in the removal of the entites and having your first chakra up.  I have found that sometimes I can remove the entities, but overall they are becoming quite bothersome and plaguing my life. I find most of my time is spent in attempting to remove them.  I don't know why I can't seem to clear these hitchhikers, but i'm getting mighty tired of these suckers and would like my life back.  i have started a parasite cleanse in the idea that this might help in the removal of them.  My skin has skin blemishes in the areas where the enities reside.  I have attempted to ignore them, but they seem overpowering and have the desire to devour me, and not let me succeed in life.   I have tried the crossing water method.  It seems to help but is not enough.  What to do?  

Tired in Colorado