News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Repelling demons in a college dorm room

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I might also mention that I occupy a room by myself, and I'm a male. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but I hear a lot about succubi attacks, and I know that they use the energy to give birth to 10,000 demons. God's forces supposedly kill about 1,000 a day, according to my friend.

I slept in this room myself, but did not experience anything. I think this is because this person got rid of most of the evil by burning sage, and he has a special type of bell made of some kind of stone or crystal, which he can make resonate louder and louder by gliding a stout stone stick around the edge of the bell. I forget what the bell does, it either repels demons or attracts good spirits. I am wondering if it is possible for this demon to follow me back to my dorm. I don't know, but I don't want to take chances. Demons don't need a reason to attack someone.

Tom

It is true that burning things is frowned upon in most college dorms. Instead I would suggest obtaining a spray bottle and filling it with water that has been blessed or charged with energy. Doors, windows, the center of the room, and away from anything that might be damaged by a light spray of water. There must be a way to scent the water with herbs, maybe by mixing in an alcohol or water extract. Oils would just separate in the bottle and leave a mess where they are sprayed. Oil does not evaporate well and it would be sticky later.

Chanting, religious music, classical music, and that sort of thing are all good.

Ventilation is important. Fans and open windows are good. Maybe leaving the door open would help if that is an option.

Bright lighting is good. There are full spectrum incandecent bulbs available and related products.

Celeste

You can say a prayer asking (the Ultimate Source of all Goodness for eg) that the water be blessed and do the same with little bit of salt, put both in a spray bottle. I say that because I think it is important to remind ourselves to take the time and effort to connect to the Highest Power of Light you can in prayer. It doesn't just happen automatically.
You can sprinkle protective herbs around your room in the four corners --praying over them first. Rosemary, marjoram,etc Visualize them making a shield around your room. I don't think I'd buy into that info and thinking about or talking about such things alot isn't good either.
Most importantly, Talk, think and read about Good energy and Angels and Higher Beings that you want attract to help you on your journey.

Anonymous

My friend slept in this room a few months before me, and swears he saw things (shadows) crawling up the walls, and things whispered in his ear in languages he could not understand. My friend is very honest and I know him well. He would not lie about something like this.

Thanks for the info. Where can I find information on angels and other beings of light?

Celeste

I don't doubt what he experienced. I meant the stats he or someone gave you... on succubus etc..I just don't think stuff like that as being a positive thing to focus on. If something isn't empowering to my mind & spirit-- I leave it.  
 Your welcome! [:)] I'll come back to you with the other later...

Anonymous

So far I've been evaluating my life. I'm thinking my purpose is to become either a monk or some sort of spiritual person, practice kung fu, defend those who are defenseless, and give a voice to those who do not have one. I'm already doing kung fu, and I'm already learning everything I can about spirituality and religions of the world. Now I have to decide what I want to do for a job.

SpiritPathwalker

Getting rid of negs in a dorm?  Kinda hard as the local Gamma-Beta-Pi three doors down probably the ones summoning them [xx(].  As far as 10,000 new succubi born for each person's energy taken, that's a bit extereme don't yah think, unless I misunderstood and that's a daily/monthy rate for the total number born?  If there's any law that's held up so far, it's that energy can't be created or destroyed, mearly changed form.  So, unless each one has 1/10,000th of your energy, I don't see it very possible.  And if they do, they probably stepped on more often then dangerous.

Seriously though, as others reccomended, put up wards around your room.  Instead of insense, try peaceful music to clear the room.  Also don't worry to much, negs can smell fear, if they just pass by once and A.you notice them B.your afraid, contaguations, just got a new house guest, at least till yah can get rid of it.  One neg passed by me, and "looked" at me.  I just smiled at it, said "Hi....".. it never came back again [}:)]

-Spirit

Anonymous

Most of my friends tell me that demons aren't all that powerful. I think it really depends on the person. I've sensed one before, and I told it to get lost. I didn't actually see it but I perceived it as being red with bat wings and about 6 ft tall- your stereotype demon.

How powerful are they and what can they do? Usually I do not find myself being attacked by them- even in my friend's room. I'll probably end up there again some night, so I like to be prepared. You're probably right about those statistics being wrong, btw.

Tom

It is possible that I have misunderstood, to begin with. I have almost no interest in negs of any sort and it is better to keep it that way. My copy of PPSD is there at home if it is ever needed.

Aren't demons supposed to be a category of negs, and aren't these much more unusual than the average neg? Also, aren't these supposed to be on the same level as angels but reversed in intent? It sounded like Robert Bruce was greatly troubled by the demon which had possessed him, and yet in this thread and others it sounds like demons are regarded as casually as a neighbor who plays bad music too loudly.

kakkarot

good thought tom.

too bad categorizing spiritual entities and trying to say which spirits fall into which categories, and having common categories and classing systems among all people, is harder than finding a needle in a hay stack. it's quite difficult to say to someone "i saw a demon and it was weak" and expect them to believe that it was a demon because of this difference in categorization, and because of the differences in skills of individuals.

ie, a person could see something dark and dangerous and think it is a demon even if it merely a strong spirit, while some people are strong enough that when weak demons come around they get to have some fun. though this second person is actually rather rare compared to the amount of metaphysicists out there.

different people say demons are different things. enderwiggins description of a "stereotype demon" seems silly to me (though it is very possible that a demon could take on that form if they wanted to) because according to christianity demons are angels. (note: i do realize that other religions and cultures declare angel-type beings and demon-type beings to be two different races, but i go with the christian religion on this one for my own reasons.)

demons are dreadful things to the common person. even to the powerful human, demons are more than a mere pest. especially when they possess.

~kakkarot

Anonymous

One time my friend said that a demon or something grabbed him out of his body and said "So where's your Jesus now?" My friend is actually pretty advanced in religion. I think demons only attack those who spiritually advance high enough that it is brought to their attention. After all,  don't they seek to stop you from spiritually advancing?

kakkarot

"I think demons only attack those who spiritually advance high enough that it is brought to their attention". that's a possibility that i've started pondering too. cause when i used to be very faithful in God i was attacked a lot, but when my faith was broken, they seemed to leave too.

but now that i'm getting my faith back, they aren't turning up anymore. it's may be because i'm trying to keep myself metaphysically hidden at most times, but i don't know.

my situation seems really peculiar, but maybe time will reveal something i don't yet know.

~kakkarot

Anonymous

I can relate. I have slept in a few haunted rooms in my life- i lived in one at one point. Even my brother, who shared the room with me, saw the ghost, yet I did not. I have never seen a ghost, nor have I really been attacked that much. When I am attacked usually it lasts between a few hours to a day. I try not to draw too much attention to myself.

Anonymous

I also believe there's a way to rip through the time-space fabric and go behind the actual astral plane time-space fabric. It's hard to explain but though you would see and occupy the same space, nobody can detect you. It's like if you're hiding behind a clear curtain, only it's a one-way seeing curtain that allows you to see out but no one to see in. They can attack you but their attacks will just pass right through you. Unless they're on the same side of the "curtain."

SpiritPathwalker

Demons, along with any other neg, probably varying in power from the ones that anyone scare away by smiling [:D] to stuff that even the best trained of us might have trouble with us.  I'm pretty sure it's not the amount of faith that attracts negs, it's the amount of sensing.  Sensing the astral and opening yourself up to the world(s), well, sorta like putting up a large sign that says "Here I am!", if your really deep into astral/other realms, it's like a large neon sign with fireworks.  When I'm not sensing (have to consiously do it once yah I reached a certain point, as a certain amount becomes natural), they don't bother me cause I look just about like everyone else to 'em.

Interesting cloaking technique EnderWiggin, going behind the regular astral level.  I'd keep an eye out though, generally theres something that exists in most levels, so if your behind one, your in another.  careful of the stuff that can reach though levels, being pulled forcable from one to the next might hurt a bit.

-Spirit

bigimpact

Hi Guys,

Got to agree with Kakkarot, you can't classify entities in terms of stereotypes. I would suggest to enderwiggin that sometimes focussing too much attention on something, which can indeed be real, is actually a major source of giving it the ability to trouble you. By your constant focussing on all sorts of metaphysical related issues I think you are unduly attracting a lot of neg attention and they are clearly able to manipulate you, with considerable success, due to certain ingrained stereotypes you foster.

Given this, it is likely you are being fed stereotypes that you will obviously recognise and assuming too much; I have never heard of anyone with so much neg attention; you are either very unlucky or actually desire the attention they foster on you more than you are willing to believe and let on; it appears to give your life a considerable focus which I believe you enjoy.

I'd be interested in your comments (enderwiggin) also any feedback on my previous post "My first major psychic attack, how cool is that?"

Good luck with whatever is getting you! And don't forget - at least with a succubus you get a monster orgasm, can't be all bad!

MT

kakkarot

"I also believe there's a way to rip through the time-space fabric and go behind the actual astral plane time-space fabric." i get what you're trying to say with that. that is my best cloaking technique :D, though i find it is rather hard to describe it in such a way that other people can really understand it.

"you can't classify entities in terms of stereotypes." erm, sorry. i guess i wasn't clear enough. i meant that it is almost impossible to have "universal" classifications (same classes among many people) because it's just so hard to relate what one senses to what another senses. but having a classification system for yourself is well enough. [|)]

~kakkarot

bomohwkl

"After all, don't they seek to stop you from spiritually advancing?"

Giggle, why don't you (who I think spiritually advanced enough) 'attack' them spiritually. Those demons or ghosts who try to propagate fear, FEAR of LIGHT themselves.
No one can scare you and only you scare yourselves. Send LOVE and LIGHT to them. Show them the path of LIGHT.
All those bells, chants and some strange rituals were supposed to repel the ghosts. The purpose of that is to 'resonate' the room with LIGHT and LOVE.

Anonymous

Actually, that is true. I would rather attract good spirits/ beings of light to my room. It's just less of a hassle than actually doing battle with them, though if you're bored, getting a neg off your back by battling it can occupy some time.

Anonymous

Over the weekend I went to a friend's house to visit, and we stayed overnight at the house of a friend of my friend. This person's room had presences according to him, and my friend. My friend said that when he slept there one night, he saw shadows crawling up the walls and things whispered in his ear in languages he could not understand. He also said that recently there was a succubus in the room. He told me that succubi tend to target rooms that are occupied by a single male. Well, I'm in college. I don't know if it's safe to burn sage because of the smoke detector in my room, but I've burned incense with the window open, and the smoke detector didn't go off. The college does not allow incense, but I do it anyway. When I do it, I put a small piece of duct tape over the hole of the smoke detector so that no smoke gets in. I am not sure if burning sage would make more smoke than insence, but just in case it does, are there other methods that I can use that won't be so obvious?