News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Voices and wetness

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

I have several questions for you about this if that's okay.  I have much interest in topics like this, more so when experienced by multiple people.  I do have several ideas of what is going on and what could be done.  You could of course just try a banishing retual of some kind.  But if no one is really bothered by this or has been hurt I would first suggest trying to figure out the what's and why's.  After they are known it gives you a few more options as to what could be done.  After all it could be some one in need of assistance, or could even be caused by one of the members in the house.  It all depends on what is going on.

1.  How long have you or your parents lived there?
2.  Are they the original owners?  Or did some one else own it before?
3.  Anything special about the location in general?  IE, What was the land before housing, go back as far as you can.
4.  Are only certain parts of the house like this?  Or is it all over?
5.  Any creepy or bad vibes from certain locations in the house?
6.  Have any of the wet spots shifted places, grown, or changed shape after being noticed?
7.  Is your Mother sure about the voices in the kitchen being you and your Father?  Or does she simply hear voices and assume it is you two because she does not see you at the time?
8.  The voices you hear in the living room, are they male/female?  
9.  Do the voices and the movement happen at the same time? Or seperatly?
10.  Do the voices sound angery, happy, sad?  What is the tone of voice?
11.  Do they sound like they are talking to you, to each other, or just talking?
12.  Can you clearly hear what is being said?
13.  Does what is being said change or is it the same thing all the time?

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com
I am he who walks in the light but is masked by the shadows.
http://www.prepaidliving.com/vip/David127385

Czm33x

1. How long have you or your parents lived there?
They bought the house around 1973.

2. Are they the original owners? Or did some one else own it before?
Someone else did own the house before, but that owner is still alive.

3. Anything special about the location in general? IE, What was the land before housing, go back as far as you can.
A psychic told me there was a very bloody battle here. She would not give a date,and I have found no evidence of any battles in this area. I have gone as far back as the early 1700's. Another psychic told me that the houses were built upon an old native burial ground. Again I can find no evidence to support this.
There were farms and before the farms native people lived here. Fur trading.

4. Are only certain parts of the house like this? Or is it all over?
The wetness occurs mainly on the ground floor.

5. Any creepy or bad vibes from certain locations in the house?
A lot of spirit activity is in the basement. Sometimes bad vibes are in the spare basement bedroom. There have been loud bangs on the underside of the main ground floor. Like someone hitting the floor with a heavy object. The last bang was on the livingroom floor.

6. Have any of the wet spots shifted places, grown, or changed shape after being noticed?
These wet spots sometimes vanish after they are noticed. Sometimes they stay around for a few seconds after they have been noticed.

7. Is your Mother sure about the voices in the kitchen being you and your Father? Or does she simply hear voices and assume it is you two because she does not see you at the time?
She is quite sure it is my voice and my Father's voice.

8. The voices you hear in the living room, are they male/female?
Male and female. The female one is more talkative and louder.

9. Do the voices and the movement happen at the same time? Or seperatly?
Sometimes seperate. Sometimes together. The movement is that of one or two people walking around. The walking will start in the livingroom and sometimes go into the hallway or kitchen. The pattern of the walking is around and around over the same area.

10. Do the voices sound angery, happy, sad? What is the tone of voice?
The voices just sound like two people having a normal conversation.

11. Do they sound like they are talking to you, to each other, or just talking?
Talking to each other

12. Can you clearly hear what is being said?
Sometimes I can clearly hear them. Mostly I cannot.

13. Does what is being said change or is it the same thing all the time?
It sounds different.

I am usually in my bedroom when I have heard those voices. I got up one time and went to the livingroom after hearing these voices.
I managed to see one of them sitting on the couch where my Mother sits,and it looked exactly like my Mother. The eyes appeared to be darker then my Mother's eyes.
I also saw the other apparition walking down the hall, and it had the form of my Father.

Sometimes I have spirits appear to me during meditation ,and they appear as my Mother or Father, and yet I know that they are not my Mother or father. These spirirts who appear to me in my meditation and who look like my parents generate incredible amounts of love.
Yet I do not feel love being generated from the apparitions(who take the form of my parents) who are talking in the livingroom.

Portals to various dimensions and spirit worlds are constantly opening in this house.
There is a ley line running under the road, which is in front of the house. Also a ley line runs under this house.

cainam_nazier

Okay.  But what is a ley line?  

Other than that I would definately suggest not screwing around with this at all.  I personally think that anything that takes that form of another who is currently alive is not a good starting piont.

My personal opinion would not to do things directly towards the "things" sharing your house with you.  However I would suggest more the approach of making the house uninhabitable for them.  Several things can be done to change the feeling of the house to one more suitable for you and your family.  

One of my personal one is the use of energy and insence.  I use secveral different kinds but if I can remember correctly "sandle wood" insence is the most effective.   I also use energy barriers.  Basically put I expand my own field to fill the house.  After doing the a couple of times any thing else residing in the house usually leaves and doesn't return.  Kinda consider it marking your territory.

There are several different methodes and tricks that can be used pending your own ideas of what would work and not.  If you do a search on the this site for protection retuals and such you shoudl get a good return and be provided with several varying tactics.

David Rogalski

Czm33x

Ley lines are alignments and patterns of powerful, invisible earth energy.

You are probably correct. I will place protection around and inthis house.

Information I found  about these types of apparitions. I always thought a doppelganger was a myth. It would seem a lot of old folklore stoires contain some truth.

" One of the most frightening of apparitions - in Britain variously known as the double or fetch or co-worker, and in Germany called the Doppelganger, or "double goer." These were spirits who could assume the physical form of mortals. Sometimes they appeared to relatives or friends of the dying - and their mimickry was so convincing that, if they were met casually walking along the street, they might be taken for the person involved. More often, however, they delivered their silent message to that person alone. And after death occurred, it was said, the double shed the mortal image and fled to whatever world had spawned it."

An omen of death according to this information.

Nita

Hello Cainum
  Smells do help and I also like the new plug in airfreshners. I would say the apple pie spice would be the best. The cinnamon smell raises the vibrations and is protective.
  I would also plant rosemary bushes outside the entryways to the house.The best way is to make it where people have to pass through them to enter. They are a ground cover, look pretty, and have a minty smell. They can make it where no negative energies enter the house.
  Ley lines can be interdimensional and open votexs into different parts of time. I would never perform any type of magic in the house except the most passive sort. Sprinkling herbs, planting herbs outside, incenses and smells.
  I suggest sprinkling the following herbs in the house corners. You don't need a  large amount where people can notice just a light sprinkle.  Angelica, bay leaves, majoram and cinnamon. Angelica may have to be ordered over the internet but will really help to bring good influences into the house.
  You pray over the herbs for the house to be protected and what ever other things you want to add such as the effects you want to prevent. You then sprinkle them in the corners and vacumn them up every week. I would especially sprinkle them all over the basement and just keep renewing them.
  Another idea is to get one of the circulating water fountains out on the market now. They are reasonably priced. You get distilled water and add a pinch of salt to it. You then pray over the water to remove all evil from the house as it circulates and keep it running all of the time. Only do this after the herbs have been sprinkled around.
  The important thing is to use no rituals but basically prayer and natural things. Rituals can open gateways.
  Nita

www.astralhealer.com
www.hermeticuniversityonline.com

Czm33x

I haven't done any rituals in this house yet. I am putting protection around this house about once a month.
I will try the herbal protection as well though.
I have closed a number of portals. It would seem that it is the beings from varius areas in the spirit world and other dimensions who are opening these portals in this house. The portals usually look like doorways. Sometimes they do not.
Using the following will cause portals to open. Using mirrors of any type to see spirits will open these portals. Ouija boards will also open portals to some very very bad places.
I went to a spiritualist church, and they teach people to do mirror gazing and they also use ouija boards. Luckily for me I met someone who told me not to use these devices.

Jacara

I seem to recall reading that ley lines can sort-of dimensionally "link" the places along that leyline, so even if nothing eventful ever happened in your house, if there's another house further along the ley that something did happen in, that it might affect yours.  Or, there was speculation that perhaps the leyline was just causing a fluctuation in time & space so that the voices/bumps you're hearing are really yours but from another time.  (i.e., maybe you are talking with your father in the kitchen, even when you're not home).

Also, I've heard it's not healthy to sleep over a ley line.  Someone posted awhile back about the "Holy Hand Grenade" device that purifies energies (link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1779 - page 2), and the link they gave (http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html) suggested that over a ley line would be a great spot to put one.
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

cainam_nazier

Czm33x,

"Information I found about these types of apparitions. I always thought a doppelganger was a myth. It would seem a lot of old folklore stoires contain some truth."

Well the idea of the doppelganger that most people has is.  That being the whole trying to take over your life thing.  However I have found that the stories are based in fact, but the intent has largly been blown out of proportion.  Various entites can and do use the image of others to get certain ideas, messages, and feelings accross.  However the large problem being that any thing that feels the need to speak to you should be able to do so with its own voice and in its own image.
  The base idea is that an image of a person you know and trust is used.  This being that you are less likely to fear or disbelieve the given message or what ever.  They work to gain your trust and then the set up followed by the delivery.  The agenda can be many things but the idea is to get you to drop your guard.  

General rule of thumb.  Do not drop your guard, be aware.  Never do anything you are asked to do.   Re-inforce that the image/voice used is stolen and that if "it" is truely in need to present itself normally.  When in doubt, follow your heart.

David Rogalski

Czm33x

cainam_nazier ,

Re: An apparition using another form. Your information feels right.
Negative spirits around me have been using sneaky tactics since they realized I've been able to hit back.

Last night I called to my guardian. Again after I called to him I had something happen, which was meant to send a chill down my  spine, but it didn't.
I heard a very high-pitched laugh. Like the laugh of a witch or someone using black magic.  I've heard worse.
It makes me wonder if I should call his name. Last week after I called his name I got punched a few times.
I've been calling his name for a few years, and these negative things have just started to happen the last few times I called his name.

cainam_nazier

It seems to me that for some reasn they do not want you doing that.  It could be that they feel you are weak in some aspect when asking for help.  You could continue to ask and just deal with what ever they throw at you until help arrives or you could go another route.

I believe you should excersize some control over your enviroment.  If you feel up to the task.  How ever it has always been my belief that nothing can maintain a permanent foot hold in a place you have claimed unless you allow it.  Be aware, doing what I suggest next xould go either way depending on the level/strength of what is there.  But this "should" draw them out or it will cause them to flee.

The very next time some thing happens simply state, "This is MY house.  You do not belong here.  You are not welcome here.  GET OUT!"   At the same time force your self, your energy into every corner of the house, expanding outward with you as the center.  It is very important to be firm and commanding.  You are in charge not them.  

Keep in mind taking an aggressive stance could cause a challange to that stance.  If you feel you are unable for what ever reason to back up you claim then I suggest continueing with passive removale techniques.

David Rogalski

Czm33x

I put some protection around the house, and it appears to be working so far.
It feels better in this house today.
I have been taught other techniques to attack them.
I have pushed some away by telling them to get out.

I haven't seen the dopplegangers since you told me that they are taking people's forms, who I know, to get my trust.
This is one thing I have noticed. When they are unmasked, they usually leave.

kmd242

Czm33x
this same thing happens to me when i project in my mothers house. Usually im goofing around right after the exit, sorta flexing my energy in the real-time plane. Ill go out of the room i stay in when im there, and I see my mom and/or her boyfriend sitting on the couch, looking at me intentally as if i should say or do something. I know its not them, because they usually are on the other side of the house in their room. Its perplexing to say the least. But i havent experineced any of the other phenemenon you have.
Intresting point. We too, here in Tallahassee Florida, are also located on the same ley line that runs throught Egypt, or so ive been told.

Czm33x

It is puzzling why a spirit would take the form of another family member.
Since the ones I have seen in the livingroom sit and talk to each other.
If these are negative spirits, I imagine that these would be scare tactics used to generate fear.
My Mother's eyes are brown. This thing that takes her form has pitch black eyes. No whites,iris or pupil.
I saw three female spirits appear to me, and they also had the same eye type as the thing that takes my Mother's form.
I really don't get a good feeling from these things, and I haven't seen them since I put protection around this house.

Czm33x

I'm not sure this is really the forum that I should post this in.
Sometimes this happens.
When my parents go out, I hear their voices in the livingroom. I also hear movement in the livingroom.
My Mother has told me she hears my voice and my Father's voice in the kitchen, but my Father and myself are not in the kitchen.

Also in this house my Mother and myself feel wet spots where no water or other liquid has been spilled. Sometimes she has felt the wetness around her feet when she is lying in bed. I felt this wetness touch my toes yesterday. I also felt it touch the back of my neck. I had to dry my hair and skin off.