News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Winning against black magic things

Previous topic - Next topic

GuitarScientist

Is it possible to free yourself from magick rituals directed to you from other persons (such as spells, curses, bindings, evil eye), without having to do rituals and other forms of magic?

I mean, with methods like meditation, yoga, reiki, NEW, astral projection?  :-)

Sharpe

Crosses and holy water.
(and remember, always yell: "The power of Christ compells you!" When throwing holy water!)

morning_star

Lol @ Sharpe.  I actually do use Holy Water....or something like it.  I make it myself.  It's based on Wiccan Holy Water.  I put 3 pinches of salt in water, put it over a pentacle, and bless it.  It works very well.  But anyhow...unless you are a master at moving energy, you need tools to guide your mind.  Just do a simple binding and reflection spell.  It isn't hard.  There are a million substitutes.  Just make it work. However, if you are a master at moving energy, you are strong enough, and you understand the mechanisms behind spells, you can do it yourself.  Until then, use tools. :)

Sharpe

But maybe, (serious this time) the tools you use actually symbolise some thoughts.
It's just the thought that you are save that stops these... *giggle* evil beings.
Or, you can just stop believing.

cataleptik

the answer is balance.

there almost are no real Black or White magick.

those are disciplines approaches. who knows what Magic really is?

the answer is to find balance.  it all seems "cheezy" "corny"
a pure heart, a clear purpose, a solid intention,
the advice of the oracle of delphi.

Sharpe

morning_star

Balance between good and evil is a temporary thing.  Like that part of your diet where you completely cut out fat and sugar so you can lose the fat you already have.  But once you are free from negativity, you can completely immerse yourself in pure light.  It does help to gravitate toward Light.  You just won't be there all the way until you finish your path.  To Sharpe, the tools do represent things.  They are guides for the subconscious mind.  They don't actually have any properties.  It's the associations of the vibrations that guide your mind to fight the darkness. 

And by the way, Sharpe, you seem to focus a lot on attempting to convert people to a cynical and atheist view of the world.  The obvious question is why you are here when it is understood that most users are predominantly spiritual students.  The obvious reason is that you gain some comfort from others believing the same as you.  Maybe you feel insecure about your beliefs and you crave affirmation from other people to comfort you in your loneliness.  It's better on this side with the truth.  Hiding from it just prolongs the inevitable.  It's best to just quickly accept the fact that you are destined for an intense spiritual path into the Light. :)

Old Dood

Quote from: morning_star on October 21, 2007, 02:08:10
And by the way, Sharpe, you seem to focus a lot on attempting to convert people to a cynical and atheist view of the world.  The obvious question is why you are here when it is understood that most users are predominantly spiritual students.  The obvious reason is that you gain some comfort from others believing the same as you.  Maybe you feel insecure about your beliefs and you crave affirmation from other people to comfort you in your loneliness.  It's better on this side with the truth.  Hiding from it just prolongs the inevitable.  It's best to just quickly accept the fact that you are destined for an intense spiritual path into the Light. :)

morning_star...I don't even think it is all that.  I think that he simply has a huge EGO to feed. 
It makes him 'feel powerful' to play these games here.  I have not seen anything useful that has been posted by him yet.
Maybe someday....not today though.
Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE

Sharpe

Quote from: morning_star on October 21, 2007, 02:08:10
Balance between good and evil is a temporary thing.  Like that part of your diet where you completely cut out fat and sugar so you can lose the fat you already have.  But once you are free from negativity, you can completely immerse yourself in pure light.  It does help to gravitate toward Light.  You just won't be there all the way until you finish your path.  To Sharpe, the tools do represent things.  They are guides for the subconscious mind.  They don't actually have any properties.  It's the associations of the vibrations that guide your mind to fight the darkness. 

W-Who the hell do you think you are you crazy little weirdo...
"Spiritual path into the light"?

I don't mind you giving your opinion, but to act superiorly to it and say that my status is under yours is ridiculous.

And your attempt to observate and understand what I am doing is just great, it's incredible.
I seriously haven't seen anyone do it any worse than that.

At least you could've said: You're trying to show us you're superior over us because nature has designed your brain to be like that and now I know what you are doing and saying it to everyone so it's obvious what you are doing Ha-Ha, now I said that I'm better than you, and I feel superior now Ha-Ha!

If you would've said that you were correct, I am trying to be superior, because that's just the way I'm build.
You just proved with that post in which you "tried" (but failed miserably) to show me that you are better than me.

Now, I THINK I know more than you, so back off and don't PO me again with your nonsense.

Silver Incubus

"Life is an Illusion that is painfully real" - me

Embodied Words

OMG best Sharpe fight ever. I love these.  I seriously can't stop laughing. But anyway, on the actual topic.

I'm of the belief that thought = power, so if you just think that the spells or w/e won't work, they won't. Don't let them have any power over you.

There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)

Silver Incubus

Quote from: Embodied Words on October 27, 2007, 06:48:04
OMG best Sharpe fight ever. I love these.  I seriously can't stop laughing. But anyway, on the actual topic.

I'm of the belief that thought = power, so if you just think that the spells or w/e won't work, they won't. Don't let them have any power over you.

Actually that isn't entirely true about believing. Thought defiantly is power but do you know how that is?
I literally can cast a spell on someone simply because I know hypnosis, and in that very suggestible state, you can really do some damage to people. At the same hand, we have 'spells' and 'curses' put on us all the time , if you watch any tv that is. The Trance state occurs naturally and happens very much in the normal everyday life. The difference from writing a letter to driving a car is 2 different states of mind. The power of words is astounding simply because they are symbols that represent meanings to your brain.  Some words you can only interpret through feeling them, such as soft or comfortable etc. IF i truly wanted to spend the time to, I could put in schizophrenia, obsessive compulsions, amnesia or  get rid of them just as easily. The real power is in the brain, but the sad thing is, people are not told how to use it. I think its mostly because mindless sheep are easier to control then individuals.

Embodied Words

I dont think that's called casting a spell. That's pretty much just hypnosis, like you said. Anyway, why would you wanna go messing with someones mind like that?
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

Silver Incubus

Actually it is casting a spell or cursing. Once in the suggestible state (some people are always in it) then you have bypassed the critical factor (the part of you that judges suggestions and commands) you can place any kind of harmful suggestion. If you have ever seen a hypnotist then you understand that people are unaware of what they have done usually unless the hypnotist gives them a post hypnotic suggestion to remember it.
I know, I have and can do it. Most of the stuff people do on here can be considered hypnotic trance stuff. Vivid imaegry is one.

Why I say this is to get you to think from another angle or perspective. If i put someone into a trance I could start suggesting that they are in a cold box, and it starts to shrink, and they are getting colder and colder the closer the box gets to them. TO them, it will be as real as if they were actually in a box getting colder. Now at the same time i can do positive things, which is what I actually do, in where I usually generate states of bliss of beyond orgasmic proportions. Words are digital representation of things we have experienced, and even things we could imagine.

You may think "Yeah but you can't just go and hypnotize someone easily" and the answer to that is in a single handshake, and you can go out, and comeback a completely different person.

Embodied Words

Hmm. I guess we both have different ideas of what a spell is.

Silver Incubus

I would like to hear what you think a spell is, because I have studied occult type rituals and such which I found to be the same thing as hypnosis.

Embodied Words

Sure! ^.^ I always thought of a "casting a spell" as thinking about something and putting a lot energy into it, then sending the thought with the gathered energy off to do what you intended. It basically falls along the lines of: if think of something hard enough it's more likely to happen.

What you're talking about is putting someone into a trance, and then using the power of suggestion on them.

Am I right?

Awakened_Mind

I always thought of a spell as being something that caused an entity to act in a way that is considered to be unnatural or out of character of that entity. Done for the agenda of someone separate.

-AM
Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.

Silver Incubus

Quote from: Embodied Words on November 22, 2007, 15:14:16
Sure! ^.^ I always thought of a "casting a spell" as thinking about something and putting a lot energy into it, then sending the thought with the gathered energy off to do what you intended. It basically falls along the lines of: if think of something hard enough it's more likely to happen.

What you're talking about is putting someone into a trance, and then using the power of suggestion on them.

Am I right?

YES! that is really what a spell is. You put someone into the suggestible state and leave them with a post hypnotic suggestion. Trances have been used like this for centuries although many people didn't understand how it worked, just knew that it did. For example the christian church uses hypnosis to install horrible things that cripple peoples minds. Look at how Islamic Fascist Radicals are convinced to kill themselves.

To curse someone is to get them to accept a negative belief about themselves. Psychiatrists do this all the time to people. They say, oh, you are depressed, and its very hard to get through. You will need to come here once a week so we can dig up painful memories and make you even more depressed. They leave believing they are depressed and that they can't change it on their own and they keep coming back and leaving more depressed then what they were. It happens to phobics. I read this one case where a therapist (who was trying to help but did the opposite) was helping a patient who came to him with a phobia of heights. The therapist had him think about the phobia and then to think about something he enjoyed doing. IF you know anything about Pavlov's dogs, this was the same thing. The therapist was creating an association between his phobia and things he enjoyed to the point where the patient left with agoraphobia (the fear of leaving you house). To me, that is a curse.   

Your method is like prayer. You can put all the intentions you want into the universe but that never guarantees that what you will to happen will ever happen. When you do things that are proven to work and get results, you are  going to achieve your desired results. Creating intentions in your mind and vividly picturing them in you mind is useful to the point that it helps you get things done in a positive way. That is actually proven by people who are successful and those who are not. Its like some people think "THE SECRET" is only about imagining but not doing anything to achieve the goals you want. It has to be thoughts cause actions, so think only of things you want to happen and you are more often going to do those things. If you make horrible images of approaching the opposite sex, then those are more then likely going to happen, whereas if you go into the situation creating positive pictures of success then you will have that and more.

Hesham ALHASHEMI

Quote from: Sharpe on October 12, 2007, 17:01:46
Crosses and holy water.
(and remember, always yell: "The power of Christ compells you!" When throwing holy water!)

You should know where the magic ? In the Stomach ! It is easy to pusht it out by drinking Oliver oil and vomiting ,

Is it sprayed front your home ? to clear it

So , the important to know where the magic
[/color]