News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Higher Self

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

RandomName

quote:
There are no guardian angels' as held by popular myths to be mainly winged, fairy-like beings created just for the purpose of watching over you..Think about it.. a spirit being whose sole concern is you and your activites.

Ok, THERE ARE NO GUARDIAN ANGELS!Umm, just one question, why do you beleive that? That is simply the same as stating "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ALIENS!" One cannot determine what is true or not unless they have taken the time to find and embrace the truth itself. One cannot say aliens don't exist, as angels, because NOBODY has explored EVERYWHERE. We have a LOOOOONG way to go! Ok, my beleif system, is that you have a simple guardian, that is regulated by your belief systems in itself, and that guardian is controlled by your higher self, who is one and the same person. IF there were two of you, why the heck would the second YOu take the time to check up on physical YOU, when it has its own business to attend to. I beleive you are appointed a guardian by your higher self. THis guardian will help determine outcomes in your life decisons when your higher self finds the time, or the reason to intervene. WELL THATS MY BELEIF SYSTEM! Who else has any ideas!?

Rob

OK this is my view on the matters:
Also kinda kabbalistic, that each person is a complete microcosm, in that every person holds the entire universe within them. However, many have not learned to integrate certain higher aspect of this in with themselves yet, and the internal higher self is the "you" that exists around tiphareth, balance, the Christ centre (Christ said something similar to "I am in you, you are in me, and I am in the father"). When people hear voices i their head, which sounds like a higher being, they often assign this to their higher self, which is kinda right. This is infact that aspect of themselves they have not raised their base level of consciousness up to allowing full integration. THEN there is the higher self who is a the true higher self. This being is as God, connected to you through the chakra above the head, but it is not exactly you, though it is where you came from. Perhaps there is duality going on, where you and your higher self are one, but seperare, or maybe this is the goal of enlightenment. About now I get confused, and so shall take my leave!

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Mobius

Hi all, my 1st post to this section & would like to say some good stuff here. Focus 15 I gather you have been to/used Focus 15, how are
you finding things, do you still use focus levels? or have you moved on to other methods now?

Mobius

Rob

Hi Focus 15,

"While there are many paths to progression, there are basically "2" types of road - smooth and rocky-."
yes, I like what you were saying on this. I would add that there is a third road, which is like a combination of the rocky and the smooth, but is more than simply the two meshed together. The middle way, balance, always the quickest and best IMO.

"Yet, anyone having the time to do any degree of research at all, eventually realizes that what we are faced with is a situation where open "deceit" has been institutionalized on a planetary scale."
Not too sure I fully aggree here! I think, that there is always another perspective, a different way of looking at such situations. While what you are saying may be true in some cases, and from some perspectives, you could also strongly argue that many of these social institutions out there are working for the good of humankind. Eg, whether Catholicism is right, or whether it should be forced onto people, is not so much the issue as the fact that there is a hell of a lot of good material there and 99% of those ordained into the faith are sincere people just trying to help others ahead. But it could also be said that due to the history of the church, you should shun it wherever possible! Just a different perspective, another facet of the truth if you like. Also government, may be horribly corrupt and decietful, but it they all vanished tomorrow, we'd be completely f*^*%d!! And you have to ask, why did it become the way it is? Grass roots may be more important than we suspect.

"Face with that, how are we to find out the answeres to these "Big Question"?."
OK I think that because there is always another way, you have to just try and be as open minded as possible while assimilating everything you know from your experiences into logical knowledge and getting as close to truth as you can, or at least your truth.

peace!

Edited by - Inguma on 08 March 2002  23:02:05
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

MJ-12

Mobius

Hi again Focus 15.
Someones heard the Monroe Institutes favourite comeback.
" what do you think about it/that?" lol
It wasnt until I read RAMs books that I,d heard the term Focus levels,
up until then I had always been to those places,Focus 10,12,15,21,27
but never heard anyone categorize in that way.I had my own names or
terms I had heard elsewhere but went with it anyway.
All the best on your journeys Focus 15 " no time "

Mobius

Mobius

Heya Focus 15, I agree, its probably just best to find your own names
as someone elses could be just what works for them, but creates a
lot of confusion us.I havnt been to TMI either but might one day, I
have the Gateway experience in home training series for now & a
couple of others, but it only enhanced what I allready had.
Might have to swap you book names as it looks as you have been
down a similar road.
Blue Collar worker? cmon mate, you could win the lottery next week,
a sudden stroke of good luck or a great idea & I could be reading
about you in "who magazine" next week! so dont underestimate yourself.
4 years ago I was a good old blue colour Plumber minding my own
buisness when an accident deprived me of any chance of continuing
with it,I,m now 2.5 years off working in the area of Genetics.

I,ll check out that folder, thanks mate.

Mobius

Focus15

Hello everyone..
I would be interested in what are your personal opinions of your Higher Self? Anyone?

Personally I think my Higher Self is my guardian. Who cold guard you better than the real you? There are no guardian angels' as held by popular myths to be mainly winged, fairy-like beings created just for the purpose of watching over you..Think about it.. a spirit being whose sole concern is you and your activites. There is only one such being, your Higher Self!!! No god, no goddess...these artificial beings reside on the belief system levels and are created by their human believers. Only your Higher Self has a vested interest in all you do... When your Higher Self wishes to commune with you directly, he/she/it/ will take on the guise of one of your other incarnations. You may be told your guide is Two Feathers, a Native American of the Mohawk tribe',etc or whatever, but what you probably won't realize is that Two Feathers is you in another incarnation..

Any comments/opinions...

Blessing to you all..

Edited by - Focus15 on 03 March 2002  18:24:40