News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Wanting to experience all at once

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

Just when I thought that I have reached a pretty high level of knowing about the basics of the multiverse and the layers of the spirit, I had an unusual desire yesterday that I didn't know existed at all. At least I've never had it.

Yesterday I was at a Greek festival and the music, and the dancing was so captivating that all of a sudden, I strong desire ran through my mind and body that I wanted to know what it is to be Greek and to grow up with this culture. I wanted to be one. Then in the next minute, I realized that I wanted to feel the core of ALL cultures in the world, to feel what it is to have grown up and been a part of every nation of the world. But the interesting thing is that I wanted to feel and know this all at once. Right at this minute I wanted to be enriched with the feeling of being a part of every culture in the world. I wanted to be EVERYONE all at once and feel the richness of their feelings and knowledge. I thought this desire was unusual, and I started examining it. Then 5 minutes later it went even further. I wanted to be not only everyone from Earth, but everyone from all planets, all beings. I basically wanted to experience what the essence of God is experiencing by feeling being ALL THAT Is all at once. To be aware at this very moment of all of its expressions. This desire had subsided since this morning, but yesterday I felt that my mind was expanding so fast and I wanted to get more and more and more of every bit of knowledge and positive emotions available in the multiverse.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

So interesting.

The Schumman Resonance has been HIGHLY active this whole week. Hearing something like this doesn't surprise me. ( fabulous! )

I had an interesting experience last night/this morning in the dreamtime. One of those direct whole being experiences, directly through the mind/body complex. It seems similar:

July 1, 2022

Converging timelines. Opening the waterways.

A rough night getting to sleep.
It is hot and there are relentless thoughts of being maimed, specifically losing my sight and left unable to attend to myself.

Once in - rather than the more normal dream state - I am being given direct experiences through my mind/body complex. These experiences are precious, and always duly adored. In them I am perceptually in the Void. I am being given differentials and these differentials feed me information. I am certain I could, if I chose, be directly in the field in which this information is being disseminated to me, but this would likely, at least in part, take away from the pure, raw data ( itself ) in its entirety; my attention would be drawn to additional elements, such as where I am, who I am with, why I am here and being given this information, etc.. It is best, in most instances, for now, until I can hold more data in the shift back into physical space, to receive this in its raw format. With this said, there are two experiences, /sets of data I am being given—

The first, which is in effect most of the night is on  :  time  :  shifting perception from IN to outside of time; these movements are gleaned within me as geometries, trajectories and differentials. Inside of time I can see only so far--linearly, perceptually right in front of me. Outside of time I can see the entire lifetime, probabilities, possibilities, potentials, trajectories >> timelines. I am shown this is a choice of how to use my faculties, as well as instances in which people may jump out of the one ( for brief moments ) into the other. Such as in instances of shock, in one form or another. The second set of data are on  :  converging timelines  :  data from one's whole Soul record of lifetimes converging into a single point, a single lifetime, potentially MY lifetime. I am being shown, and informed of the delicate ( perfect/precise ) nature in which this must done in order to be aptly and successfully accomplished. The nature in which it *is being accomplished within the scheme of my lifetime.

The synchronicity is certainly curious.

Casey

LightBeam

Your experience has certain elements that overlap with mine.  I think many of us are going to start perceiving things from a much higher point of view and desiring to merge consciously with the larger self and even with God, while still here in character, not only through NP experiences, but while wide awake here. This the most exciting part to me, experiencing the extraordinary while awake. We all have experienced flying, teleporting, telepathy, multiverse travel, etc while APing, but there this is normal, and while still very exciting, there is something so exhilarating when extraordinary things happen while focused in the physical, because here this is not a normal occurrence.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

omcasey

Lightbeam, yes I could not agree more, nor mirror you sentiment more fully or exactly. ( I will cite communicating with galactic consciousness through the mean of a crystal, lol ). Yes it is very exciting when we begin the conscious shift from our boots on the ground coordinates here in the Earth space. Enacting the shift in our full conscious state of awareness from 3D space is the ride of a lifetime. ( of our lifetime ).

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 01, 2022, 19:14:43
Your experience has certain elements that overlap with mine.  I think many of us are going to start perceiving things from a much higher point of view and desiring to merge consciously with the larger self and even with God, while still here in character, not only through NP experiences, but while wide awake here. This the most exciting part to me, experiencing the extraordinary while awake. We all have experienced flying, teleporting, telepathy, multiverse travel, etc while APing, but there this is normal, and while still very exciting, there is something so exhilarating when extraordinary things happen while focused in the physical, because here this is not a normal occurrence.
The only problem I have with all this, let's call it "evolution" that some of us seem to be going through is the constant vibrations. They are strong just being. When you close your eyes, they intensify. It's like it's hard to keep your feet on the ground anymore! The floating/buzzing sensation is constant now. MJ used to say she was here to keep me grounded. Now she isn't physically here anymore, yet I always feel her presence, especially when "grounding" is needed!
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on July 02, 2022, 17:23:03
  MJ used to say she was here to keep me grounded. Now she isn't physically here anymore, yet I always feel her presence, especially when "grounding" is needed!

I think a part of her will continue with this assistance as long as needed even behind the scenes.
Speaking of changing our vibrations to even feel them while fully physically focused, I've always wondered about the possibility of physical matter including physical biological bodies traveling with no issues between the third and the next door dimension, or travel through the fabric of space through increasing the physical body's energy frequency and moving freely with slightly altered physical body matter. Maybe this describes teleportation in a way.  I don't know, but when you mentioned vibrating all the time, I imagine change on the structure of the physical body itself, not only perceiving the NP through suppressing the physical senses. I believe there may be alternate realities of Earth where this more fluid matter would enable different laws, but I would like to think that here this may also be possible somehow. I don't know if our entire physical cosmos as we know it can move slightly to a higher vibratory rate. All possibilities.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 02, 2022, 18:46:12
Speaking of changing our vibrations to even feel them while fully physically focused, I've always wondered about the possibility of physical matter including physical biological bodies traveling with no issues between the third and the next door dimension, or travel through the fabric of space through increasing the physical body's energy frequency and moving freely with slightly altered physical body matter. Maybe this describes teleportation in a way.  I don't know, but when you mentioned vibrating all the time, I imagine change on the structure of the physical body itself, not only perceiving the NP through suppressing the physical senses. I believe there may be alternate realities of Earth where this more fluid matter would enable different laws, but I would like to think that here this may also be possible somehow. I don't know if our entire physical cosmos as we know it can move slightly to a higher vibratory rate. All possibilities.
We are learning to do that in this practice. At least we are learning how to shift our consciousness. But I know some "others" have figured out how to do it via a physical vessel as well. On the History Channel show "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch", the Scientists there are just beginning to zero in on a possible "portal". What will they do with that knowledge?  I would hope they would share it and do as good a investigation as could be done on it. Robert Bigelow and his team gave up on it years ago. I heard a Guest on a Radio show years ago saying how much of a "sht show" it was for Bigelow and his team. They supposedly had some military style people, armed to the teeth and still whatever it was that was there was playing games with them at will. On the last episode they began using the word "it" for the first time. Before that, they always used the word "phenomenon" when addressing the object of their investigation.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Sounds interesting, Lu! I'll check out that show.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 02, 2022, 22:10:00
The show is on Tuesday night. In the past few episodes, they have been triangulating on an area about a mile high above the ranch. Every time they do a new experiment, "it", whatever it is, reacts to what they are doing. A frequency of 1.60000000 GHZ will then become apparent. One of the lead Investigators/researchers calls it "poking the hornet's nest"! I find it fascinating!

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 02, 2022, 22:10:00
You'll have to tell me what you think of tonight's show!

Lumaza

Tonight (being Tuesday July 5th/2022), starting at 5:00 Central Time here, they are doing a small marathon of the past few shows, leading up to the new episode. That will give a chance to catch up on what they have already investigated, experiments, etc., and why they are doing and what led them to what they will be doing tonight!  The History Channel!

LightBeam

That is a very intriguing show, Lu! I'm glad you pointed out to watch the previous episodes, because I wouldn't have figured out why were they setting up lasers and rockets. But something intelligent in nature resides under these collapsed caves, because it reacts to every disturbance from the team. And it is not the military or any humans, because there are no other people on the premises but the investigator team and there are cameras 24/7 surveilling the area. It must be an ET intelligence of some sort most likely invisible to us. I wish they could just excavate the mesa and dig out that metallic object from which they chipped pieces with the drill. Definitely interesting to watch. However, the question is should they take the hints that "IT" does not want them digging and stop. Obviously, the thing feels disturbed by them and is giving them warnings.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 06, 2022, 10:53:41
However, the question is should they take the hints that "IT" does not want them digging and stop. Obviously, the thing feels disturbed by them and is giving them warnings.
I personally think that this may tie in with some kind of ET disclosure that is quickly approaching. It may give us answers of how "They" are actually entering and exiting our dimension. I believe there are other places like Skinwalker Ranch around the World. Those locations haven't been researched as thoroughly as of yet though! I'm sure that will change, once more info is uncovered on the Ranch.

After 20 years of investigating "It" and getting nowhere, (that we know of that is), Robert Bigelow and his team gave up and he sold the Ranch. I think the triangulated, mile high anomaly is just as intriguing as what lies under the Mesa. As above, so below!

The man, Colonel John Alexander, that I said I had heard a few years back talking about the "sht show" that Robert Bigelow had encountered there, was a guest of the show a few weeks ago. He answered a few of the Researcher's questions there. But he didn't or couldn't elaborate on any of the really bizarre events that had occurred in the past there. He was the first one on the new show to label the Phenomenon as "It".  He did talk about something manifesting from some kind of portal and the guards there chasing it. That's about as much info as he divulged though. Intriguing indeed!

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on July 06, 2022, 13:05:11
  "They" are actually entering and exiting our dimension.

Yes, dimension jumpers, or via portals/wormholes travel within the physical dimension. We do know that if we project astral and observe the physical world we can't interact with physical matter while we are in astral form, so that makes me thing that these beings can jump dimensions with their physical forms to interact with every dimension somehow or may be changing frequency vehicles quickly to adjust as they jump dimensions so they can interact with each. But they can also have the ability with their physical forms to teleport, become invisible, fly, appear and disappear instantaneously from one place to another.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 06, 2022, 18:12:57
Yes, dimension jumpers, or via portals/wormholes travel within the physical dimension. We do know that if we project astral and observe the physical world we can't interact with physical matter while we are in astral form, so that makes me thing that these beings can jump dimensions with their physical forms to interact with every dimension somehow or may be changing frequency vehicles quickly to adjust as they jump dimensions so they can interact with each. But they can also have the ability with their physical forms to teleport, become invisible, fly, appear and disappear instantaneously from one place to another.
I think it all has to do with "frequency" as well. Perhaps they have the ability to alter frequency at will. There seems to be something about that 1.600000 GHZ. It shows up quite a bit, especially when "It" feels provoked or perhaps that is the way that this entity communicates.

The problem with it being a "seasonal" television show (They are in their 2nd year now), after next week's Finale, we will have to wait another year to learn more. I'm sure the Entity there can keep them busy for a few more years though, lol!   :-D

When I created my doorway thread here years ago, my goal was to get enough people doing the same process, so as a "group" we could learn to open up Doorways as well. I know that you can target different doorways and that as a group, with repeated attempts, we as a "collective" could learn to do so much more. I was told by some members here that it seems we aren't ready for that yet. Unfortunately, the lack of interest here showed that to be true!

Lumaza

Lightbeam, I thought you might appreciate this very short, 5 minute video interview with Colonel John Alexander speaking about not only Skinwalker Ranch, but the problems of serious investigations on the paranormal and strange phenomenon in general.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKIIZvLW2VE

I am kind of surprised that this conversation we are having here didn't get more feedback from other people. We are on a Forum called the Astral Pulse and these researchers seem to be experiencing some kind of interdimensional phenomenon!  :| :? The thing is though, they are attempting to use real science to uncover answers. With Astral Travel, it's more of a one on one, personal, kind of thing. It still has interdimensional aspects though!

LightBeam

Because of closed minded majority and lack of money support to do investigation in this area, there is no serious research. the scientists need to be open to other possibilities, as they have been stuck for a very long time and still can't explain the phenomenon occurring on a quantum level. Thery are observing all physical laws breaking at this small level but they cant explain it because they are afraid to open up to other possibilities. Yes, it's hard to merge the physical and non-physical laws, but taking this brave step creating a new combined science branch to do some serious research is the only way to progress. Humans are still very stubborn. Do we always have to rely on the ETs to push us forward?
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on July 13, 2022, 18:23:16
Humans are still very stubborn. Do we always have to rely on the ETs to push us forward?
In regard to major changes in the Human experience, yes, we have to. After that we are allowed to fumble around in the dark again. That is, until we are ready for the next stage of our advance to commence!