News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Recent posts

First, your english is better than some people I know here, so all good.  :)

That's quite the experience!  It sounds like while you were down there in the darkness you opened your mind to the non-physical a bit and that's what you heard.  It was more likely a voice from within which was a reflection of your fear of the darkness. 

I'd suggest just sitting down there and exploring that a bit and see what happens.  Just know that you are perfectly safe and nothing is going to harm you from the non-physical.  :)
To start an out-of-body experience, I usually go through the hypnagogic state first, seeing many different scenes and different kind of abstractions. However, it is incredible, but sometimes by simply relaxing and emptying myself of thoughts, entering a meditative trance basically, I can feel "being loose." From here it seems that we are intimately tied to the physical body, as if it were an ultra-powerful glue, and that is not the case. Simply unfocusing your attention from the body and entering the mind is enough. The most here already know it very well. But we really don't need to enter such a deep state to get out, many times we believe that we are still on the physical plane and in reality, we are already on the astral and we didn't realize the great opportunity!

This was one of those cases. I wake up, go to the bathroom, go back to sleep and relax with my breathing, there were some random thoughts, but I realized it was time to go out. When I detached myself, I felt a very strange sensation throughout my body, it was not vibrations, it was like a magnetism sensation, like separating two magnets, as if what tied me to the physical body was a magnetic force. Everything was in slow motion, sometimes it happens to me that I detach myself from my body and it is like being in another frequency of time, as if my will were faster than the action and I try to move a body that does not correspond to the speed of thought, which moves extremely slowly and I have to use a high degree of patience and take it with humor. I never knew what it was and I hadn't read about it, but now that I'm reading the book Otherwhere by Kurt Leland, he talks about this sensation that he usually see in Sleepers, people who are not aware of being in the astral, they move in stop motion (I loved that term, since that's what it feels like) and they have fuzzy outlines. However, it happens to me when I am aware and detach myself from the body, but only occasionally, luckily. I suppose it is just one of the many sensations of this phenomenon, like vibrations, that may or may not appear. This is only at the beginning, then it goes away and I regain full mobility... Holy patience!

I also began to hear a loud, strange sound inside my head, as if I had hundreds of crickets echoing inside my ears, but I knew I should ignore it until it disappeared. I don't see anything, and all is completely black. It's very funny, because I start crawling around the room like a lizard, instead of walking or flying, I usually hit my body against the floor and crawl or start rolling. Sometimes I hide under the bed too, I don't know why, I don't feel like I'm afraid, but maybe they are still instinctive reactions that one keeps, like animals into unknown environment, especially if I don't see anything. If anyone sees me doing that it's sure to be a very fun show! I crawled endlessly, until I could see the tiles under my body, and I was very happy, so I got up and saw my closet, my furniture, everything as it was, without fluctuations... Would I really be on the etheric plane? However, when I see my bed, my physical body was not there, but the bed is unmade, as if my body has gotten up and gone. I jump against the ceiling and now I see that there are many elements of the room floating and rotating all together in a circle, making a round or a whirlpool, what is that!? The crazy fluctuations have already started. I decide banging into them to test the density, but they felt soft. As always, I decide to leave through the window, but I enter the Void and a state of confusion.

When I recover, I see that I am on one of the streets of my city a few blocks from home, going straight towards a huge avenue, the unusual thing is that it is completely empty, there are no cars or people, but everything looks just as it is... I feel a big adrenaline rush to see that large avenue that is usually full of cars, empty. So, I start running at full speed, it's something I love to do, in fact, I like it more than flying. Sometimes when I don't control my emotions very much in these states, I start doing some crazy things, and in this case, I take some dry palm leaves and different plants that I found on the ground and started singing and dancing along the wide avenue while I was shaking them LOL. But then I started to see a group of people in the distance, as if it were a tour, everyone dressed in white.. I wasn't alone after all! But I went to hide, I think I felt a little embarrassed.

The scene changes and I am bordering a silver lagoon and the most beautiful colors of the sunset bathe the sky, violet, pink, gold and dark blue... I walked a lot and relaxed under the landscape. There were many people playing, flying kites, enjoying and spending time with their families. When suddenly, I don't know why or how, I am taken out of this scene, and I am entering into an office. There are many people sitting in seats, filling out forms, I felt like they were other people sleeping and not holograms. When I look at myself, I'm in my pajamas and everyone else is dressed up, that made me really angry! But I decided that I was not going to change my outfit nor did I care, after all someone interrupted my dream and it was normal to be in pajamas and if someone didn't like, it was their problem :-P I sit in one of the seats and see who are in charge are two men with serenity and peace, who observe everyone and are the ones who deliver and receive the forms. One of them comes up to me and gives me a form along with a pen to fill out. But when I try to read it, I don't understand anything, they are strange symbols, I don't want to put my information there, much less sign, who was it for? Never sign anything without reading it first!

The signed forms were delivered by the people and the place was almost empty. I walked up to one of these men in charge and told him I wouldn't sign anything I couldn't understand, and he looks at me with compassion and tells me he'll translate it for me, and he told me that a Master Guide saw that I needed help in my practices and this gives the Helpers consent to do it, that's just what it was for. When I try to read it again, even though I don't understand the symbols, I touch the paper and absorb the concepts, I didn't know I could read like that, as if it were braille. I could also feel saying there in these papers, all the things I used to do in dreams, my strengths, my weaknesses, my likes, everything was being archived! On another occasion, I also entered an office and learned that all those papers filed information about my progress, I did not fully understand if they referred to my progress in this physical life, in my astral practices, or exactly what. That's why I call these people "The Archivists" a place where all my files are located. This disturbed me a little, but at the same time I had fun with the idea. However, I never needed to sign anything to get help, I always get help, there is always a helping hand, so I found it very strange that I have to sign a paper or give consent, I didn't like that.

I asked them who they were, and they told me a word that I didn't understand, I asked them if they were higher aspects of my own consciousness, and they told me NO. I asked them who are they so?! But they looked at each other as if to say, today's children ask everything! I kept insisting, but there was no response. Suddenly, a door opened behind them, emanating a very bright white light, someone was there in that light and was calling them, they had to leave...I wasn't sure about all this, so I apologized and left the form on the desk, but I flung the pen through the air! lol And I ran away. They were a little perplexed, but I wasn't sure signing anything, I didn't like it! I wonder what all that was like, it was very strange, but answers may take years to reach. I hope I didn't seem arrogant or ungrateful, because I'm always willing to get help, but I didn't like leaving my signature on a piece of paper I couldn't fully understand.

Then I went into a lucid dream where I had a little fun and returned to my physical body.
Welcome to Dreams! / Precognitive Dream
Last post by LightBeam - Yesterday at 18:35:57
I've actually never had true precognitive dreams where what I dream exactly comes to pass without any symbolism. I've had plenty symbolic dreams where I get an idea of what is the most probable future but never exact occurrence until 2 nights ago. This was not an AP, there was no lucidity, or awareness, just a dream. I was in a meeting where one of my colleagues announced that he was leaving the company. This morning, this exact scenario played out in the physical. With his exact words, and other people and myself wishing him luck on his new opportunity. I don't know how this relates to me, perhaps it will be revealed later at work in the physical. I have many colleagues on my team and people rarely leave the company. The moment he started making the announcement, I was like "Wow, this was my first exact precognitive dream".
When I woke up from that dream 2 days ago I wondered if this could be happening in the physical, but quickly forgot about it.

Then last night I had a vivid dream that some invisible force was giving me paint to paint things in purple and gold. I saw images of people who's skins were all painted and glowing in purple and gold. I dont know what this is all about, but as you can see it is symbolic.

I wonder if any of you have ever had precognitive dreams where the scenarios played in the dreams exactly matched what you observed later in the physical?

During APs though, I have observed things that later I confirmed in the physical were as I observed them during the AP. For example about 10 years ago, my mom changed the covers on the couch. I saw them in red during an AP when I visited home and I thought "well, another mismatching thing between NP and physical". But 2 days later when we Skyped I saw the red couch. My mom said she changed them the week before. I was blown away.
Welcome to Spiritual Evolution! / Re: Breaking the Silence
Last post by omcasey - Yesterday at 00:42:07
Thank you for listening in, Lightbeam!

My Las Vegas in more the desert than the strip, which even living there for 40+ years I can count the times I've been on with a single hand, lol. The Nevada desert is truly extraordinary. Breathtaking, truly. Magical. Even now I still feel a very strong draw and connection to it. I cannot say why. But maybe one day that will come back to me. It is good that you had fun there with your sister, I can see why the two of you would have been delighted. It is true it rarely snows down in the city, but 30 miles outside it, in the high desert it snows annually. Lee Canyon is a place the locals go snow skiing. There is about every type of terrain you can imagine ( and [ magically ] more ) there. The meter I would hear as a child was not out in the desert, but it would often lead me out into the desert. Back then, in the 1960s-70s that was about all there was. That sound accompanied me everywhere. It never struck me as odd. Area 51 has been moved. The old one is just a shell. Very little to get close to there anymore.
Last post by LightBeam - May 12, 2024, 23:00:58
When you said that you heard signals in the desert around Vegas, my first thought was signals coming from area 51  :-D . Vegas is one of the places where I sense high energy. Maybe I am picking up on the collective conscious feelings of all the visitors there. People go there to have fun and I can totally feel it big time. My sister and I had a blast one winter around Christmas. We stayed at the Luxor, being a pyramidal structure, unusual things happened while we were there. We felt supercharged. I wrote about it here in the Pulse back then. We won a lot of money from the machines. We wished for snow and shortly after it started snowing although it was not on the forecast and we overheard locals wondering where did that come from because it rarely snows. My sister and I looked at each other and totally grinned totally felt like we were masters of the elements.
I am planning next time I go to Vegas to hop on one of the area 51 tours just to get closer :)

You carpet experience disintegrating into quantum elements reminded me of Ant Man going into the quantum realm. Pretty cool. Imagine if a physicist observed consciously what you've experienced lol.
Last post by omcasey - May 12, 2024, 20:00:49

I went on with Rob, /The Typical Skeptic Podcast to discuss the topics of crystal technology and dream walking. Some new memories resurfaced in order to tie these two concepts in together. I had a lot of fun. I started talking and almost could not stop, lol. This is happening more these days as I practice to open not just my voice but my vocal channel to higher information and energy flows. Out of body experience ties right in and is also discussed. Namely the conscious shift.

Other than my periodic giggling -I know I've got to work on that ( ack ) -let me know what you think!

A warm thank you in advance for listening in.

Casey
Welcome to Astral Chat! / Re: Discussion: What is your t...
Last post by Adrian - May 11, 2024, 05:17:09
dontco - if you would like a much more complete insight into the answers to your questions, you are most welcome to download my book "The Meaning of Life".

Simply go to my website, link in the footer of this post, go to Book Downloads, and click the download button for the book.
Last post by dontco - May 09, 2024, 12:20:40

Quote from: LightBeam on May 05, 2024, 22:30:02Hi Dontco, here is my personal view.
Lets start with the top -All That Is (God/the Source/the Force, etc). All That Is has infinite expressions that exist simultaneously. One of these expressions are human characters. All characters exist to keep rediscovering their greater selves from different points of view and ultimately who they truly are - God. The experiences themselves many times are set up in a linear fashion so the characters can experience a story, one film snap shot at a time. To experience learning, discovering, adventures, love, growth, excitement, bliss. But all these positive things would not be possible to be experienced in full force if polarity was not a part of the game programming. The overcome challenges make the reward so much sweeter. To make yourself forget what love is and then rediscover it, is absolutely exhilarating. Imagine infinite discoveries through eternal journeys and infinite emotions that cant even be described with human words. They have to be felt. I have felt what I have described above through my many astral adventures and through knowing that comes from within. And I share them here hoping others can get inspired to keep discovering wonders of their own and to feel that they are never alone in their journeys. That we are together as one.

@LightBeam thank you, what a beautiful point of view! nice to meet you. I really enjoyed reading your answer. It reminds me of Neville Goddard's lecture about the world being a stage.
I agree about the polarity part, even though it might be the hard part, when I look at it from a "human" point of view. I think that looking at it from a greater perspective might be important for leading a happier life, at least for me.

Quote from: Adrian on May 06, 2024, 04:59:20Brilliantly and eloquently stated as always LightBeam.

The human experience is the evolution, transition, from ego to Divine Love, and from duality to Oneness. The ego focusses on, and relates to self, mostly through material possessions and gain, service to self. To evolve and progress, a human Soul must transition from a service to self to primarily service to others, out of Unconditional Love, and from the desire for material possessions, transitioning to Oneness with Source, which includes All that Is.

Most humans transitioning from Earth have yet to accomplish this evolution, which is why the Astral exists - the "astral body" is the Soul, which is still weighed down by duality. The Soul, and therefore astral body is transient, and when evolution is attained, the Soul dissipates, and we  exist as pure Eternal Spirit, as pure Mind, Spirit and Consciousness, One with Divine Love. 

@Adrian thank you for taking the time to answer! nice to meet you. What an interesting point of view! gave me a lot to ponder about (and I did). Loved it. I can say personally that I'm still on this journey, for sure. And it's a good thing.

Quote from: Tak on May 08, 2024, 20:04:09Hello Dontco, welcome to the forum! Nice to see you here. Our mods could not have expressed it in more beautiful and better words, I share that vision of the reality that surrounds us. I think we are here, above all, to find our true essence again, despite all the filters and human conditioning imposed. The polarity issue is interesting, and I think it is what I particularly came to work on most, accepting my own lights and shadows, as well as those of others, since only by accepting we feel at peace and not in crisis. And that does not means not working hard to improve. Understand that in the end, everything is a spectrum of the same thing to different degrees. I have trouble accepting the extreme violence that exists in this world, but I like to think that humanity is heading towards a more spiritual and less barbaric era...

In my non-physical experiences, as far as I got, is to experience that the Ego is only a tool, as said here, constructed to develop this human life, but that we all belong to a single and infinite mind, like cells into a huge neural network, connected from many different points. Individuality is not lost, but at the same time we are part of a larger living organism. I would love to experience it again one day. I can say firsthand that it is like that. 

I also think that the reason for being here can vary for everyone and one has to discover their own path.

Hi, @Tak ! great to see you again (we met in the past, on the Out Of Body boards). Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to write this. I agree with what you said about polarity, even though accepting the shadow parts can actually be very hard. I share your vision of hoping that humanity will go into a more spiritual era, a less violent one. I'm curious to think about how humanity will look like in 100 years. But if we think about Monroe's vision about the end of times, it makes me more hopeful.

Thank you!
Have a meaningful day  :lol:

Last post by Tak - May 08, 2024, 20:04:09
Hello Dontco, welcome to the forum! Nice to see you here. Our mods could not have expressed it in more beautiful and better words, I share that vision of the reality that surrounds us. I think we are here, above all, to find our true essence again, despite all the filters and human conditioning imposed. The polarity issue is interesting, and I think it is what I particularly came to work on most, accepting my own lights and shadows, as well as those of others, since only by accepting we feel at peace and not in crisis. And that does not means not working hard to improve. Understand that in the end, everything is a spectrum of the same thing to different degrees. I have trouble accepting the extreme violence that exists in this world, but I like to think that humanity is heading towards a more spiritual and less barbaric era...

In my non-physical experiences, as far as I got, is to experience that the Ego is only a tool, as said here, constructed to develop this human life, but that we all belong to a single and infinite mind, like cells into a huge neural network, connected from many different points. Individuality is not lost, but at the same time we are part of a larger living organism. I would love to experience it again one day. I can say firsthand that it is like that. 

I also think that the reason for being here can vary for everyone and one has to discover their own path.

TY!

Nice Day.
Welcome to Astral Chat! / Interesting Bashar session
Last post by LightBeam - May 08, 2024, 11:56:54
This session of Bashar is very interesting, but if you dont want to listen to the whole thing, at least hear the few minutes from 22:05 mark.  :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3-QfY1qxCI