Not Dec. 21, 2012... but Oct. 14, 2008?????

Previous topic - Next topic

Starvingpercussionist

It seemed like bs from the start, but I must admit, I'm still a little dissapointed. I mean, seriously, I'm like freakin waiting for a miracle to pull me out of this mundane rut, just like just about everybody else. A little strangeness and exitement couldn't hurt, c'mon.  :-(
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

jbrandona119

fail...

:D

oh well...now i still have 4 more years until the next fail >.<

Stookie

QuoteIt seemed like bs from the start, but I must admit, I'm still a little dissapointed. I mean, seriously, I'm like freakin waiting for a miracle to pull me out of this mundane rut, just like just about everybody else. A little strangeness and exitement couldn't hurt, c'mon.

I agree - I would love for things to get a little more exiting in my life too. But if past experience has proven anything, it's don't expect the change to come to you - you have to make the change. Waiting for aliens to do it for you is, well, kinda silly if you think about it.

If there's anything we all could get out of this is that it's important to take responsibility for things and vote and become involved in change because it's OUR responsibility, not aliens', or mayans', or Gods'. So many people have been relying on some kind of return or revelation that will fix everything and get rid of all the evil doers and spread light and love. In all honesty, I'm not sure we deserve that yet. And if it does happen, I hope it gets me by surprise and I don't have to learn about it from new-age channeler. Expectations bring disappointment.

So I leave you all with this: For only $199.95, I'm holding a weekend seminar where I can teach you the basics of responsibility and how to drop your old belief system for this new, improved one. Sign up within the next 10 days and you'll receive a free t-shirt that says "I attended the Stookie Pookertine seminar of responsibility and all I got was this t-shirt... and a fat dose of reality".

Starvingpercussionist

THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

Xeko82

Quote from: Stookie on October 15, 2008, 13:11:12
Sign up within the next 10 days and you'll receive a free t-shirt that says "I attended the Stookie Pookertine seminar of responsibility and all I got was this t-shirt... and a fat dose of reality".

I'm up for that!

Adun

So, any news on what 'special date' is going to replace the October 14th craze?

I want to buy books about it and and start making dramatic youtube videos as soon as possible.

Vice

the new date is ambiguous; cited several days to weeks of waiting.  The reason for the no show was because it would've caused more harm than good, ie people in fear

sigh i could have told you that...

CFTraveler

Well, you can assign value to any date you pick.  I'm sure any time in January would be good, or February.  That way people won't be thinking of the holidays (and election day in the US will be over.)  Oh-wait, I've got it!  Election day is as good a doomsday as any, don't you think?  Oh, I'm getting some gnarly ideas myself.
Maybe we can start our own doomsday prediction.   :evil:

kurai kokoro

I think one of the canidates for the election is the beast, I can't tell which one though.
i've already seen the so called dooms day, and it isn't pretty, it's quite horrible.
"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."

Xeko82

When you do this PLEASE make sure your domain isn't registered by her friend, Alexandra Marler (NOT BLOSSOM!!)  Please please use false info of someone you have a huge dislike for ok? That when the death threats come, as I have seen on other forums, you won't loose a drear friend.

WHOIS can be evil...

Adun

Quote from: kurai kokoro on October 15, 2008, 22:46:38
I think one of the canidates for the election is the beast, I can't tell which one though.
i've already seen the so called dooms day, and it isn't pretty, it's quite horrible.

Ha! Has to be McCain!

He doesn't fool me with that homo-erotic blinking. Watch out for the beast and his army of republican bigots! :-P

interception

This is just like political campaigning... all talk and no action.

War, money, power and the "american dream".

It never changes....

kurai kokoro

yeah you got that right, and so much for the so called "freedom" when the government subjegates people over seas they should realise that many of us start thinking about what true freedom is. being able to do what you want without harming others, they said it was about harmony and peace but the subjegated become the masters eventually. some people say we are blind, but now the government is becoming the ones who are blind.

Stookie

I was wrong about Blossom Goodchild in that she didn't take off with cash to Tahiti. In fact, she posted a youtube video explaining herself, which she basically says she can't explain what happened. She said the reason she hasn't channeled them and ask what happened is because now she realized they lied to her, so she doesn't trust them anymore. And she finished it with "We don't need help from aliens, we can do this ourselves." At least she's taking a little, eh hm, responsibility for the mess.

She must have read my earlier post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc
(Yeah, I watched the whole thing :( )

Once again, channeled information isn't reliable. It can be comforting, positive, loving, but not reliable.

Quote from: CFTraveler on October 15, 2008, 20:12:26
Well, you can assign value to any date you pick.  I'm sure any time in January would be good, or February.  That way people won't be thinking of the holidays (and election day in the US will be over.)  Oh-wait, I've got it!  Election day is as good a doomsday as any, don't you think?  Oh, I'm getting some gnarly ideas myself.
Maybe we can start our own doomsday prediction.   :evil:

I've got a good one: 11-11-11

With all those elevens people with HAVE to believe it. And they'll believe it even more after donating money to the cause of spreading the word of the triple eleven. And it gives us 3 years to keep it going, rather than Blossoms crummy 6 weeks.

CFTraveler

kurai kokoro

scams cause allot more harm then good dude. but if your just joking then okay.

Stookie

Yes, I should note, that was sarcasm. After all, I'm still trying to pay back the money to all the senior citizens I ripped off in my driveway-paving scheme.

kurai kokoro

lol sorry dude I'm mostly seriuse when I speak sometimes you'll get that shine of sarcasm or a little joke, though I hardly have a sence of humor, go figure eh, I guess I just Don't have one yet. (shrugs) all well In my oppinion humor just gets one in trouble most of the time but thats just me.

Stookie

Yeah, I've been bad at making all my posts a joke lately (with some seriousness too). But if I took all of these topics 100% serious I'd probably be another new-age nut. And who knows, maybe I am...

CFTraveler

Me too, just in case... just kidding!  I guess we better go back to Sarcastics Anonymous. 

kurai kokoro

well don't stop on my account course it's not my decision.