Has anyone tried to leave Earth or visit the Moon/other planets while Projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

tabytha

Quote from: Fusions on May 29, 2014, 19:34:40
you are already doing it when you dream

so what you are saying is when we dream any kind of dream lucid or not..we are actually APing?

Xanth

Quote from: tabytha on May 29, 2014, 20:25:34
so what you are saying is when we dream any kind of dream lucid or not..we are actually APing?
You might not believe or understand it right now, but there is no separation between "here" and "there" in consciousness.  Consciousness is consciousness.
This physical reality is every bit a "projection" as a dream is... or a lucid dream... or an astral projection...

The only thing that separates these experiences are perception and awareness.  A projection is simply a dream where you have the same awareness you have right now while you believe you're physically "awake".

People love to overly complicate the matter with grand definitions and descriptions such as planes of existence and different bodies (astral, mental, etc).  They're all just metaphors describing an experience where you're consciously aware you're somewhere other than this physical reality.

raditus

Quote from: Fusions on May 29, 2014, 19:34:40
you are already doing it when you dream

:-o That reminded me of this awesome dream when I was a little kid! I flew, using my body over some kind of planet. it was nearly like Mars, but wasn't. Sedoch 3, was either the name of the world or the base I flew over. Some people were outside, dressed in black clothing. Their helmets were black, resembling the fully enclosed motorcycle helmets. They were outside and doing some sort of scans for repairs of different parts of the base or something. So reading this means that I could have projected to this place, this Sedoch 3?

Transcendus

I attempted to visit Saturn once. I found myself standing on top of the particles of ice and rock that make up its rings. I could actually step from particle to particle, rather gracefully, without the threat of falling off and floating away. It was a very majestic experience, however, the boundlessness of the surrounding space scared the crap out of me.
Rosicrucian Order AMORC, Archivist of the Chautauqua Lake Pronaos

ostatni_enterol

Quote from: Xanth on April 28, 2014, 20:48:11
Let me ask you this: can you, as a consciousness, directly experience the past or future? 
Yes, you can do it. As a consciousness.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: ostatni_enterol on June 20, 2014, 20:02:22

I second this. I would also argue, though, that the past as well as the future is just as close to us as the present is.

Xanth

Quote from: ostatni_enterol on June 20, 2014, 20:02:22

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on June 20, 2014, 21:21:56
I second this. I would also argue, though, that the past as well as the future is just as close to us as the present is.
I'm sure one of you could explain how then?

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Xanth on June 20, 2014, 21:24:04
I'm sure one of you could explain how then?

Well have you ever "replayed" an experience in the astral? Apart from that, time is pretty much just a measurement of how we get old and the like. Time is subjective, believe it or not.

Xanth

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on June 21, 2014, 00:02:29
Well have you ever "replayed" an experience in the astral?
I figured you were going to say that.  hehe

That's not directly experiencing in the same sense as you are experiencing the NOW now.

*YOU* (the consciousness you) can only ever DIRECTLY experience "NOW".  It's impossible for you to experience outside of NOW.
You may, as you point out, replay experience outside, but that's no better than a memory, as I mentioned.

QuoteApart from that, time is pretty much just a measurement of how we get old and the like. Time is subjective, believe it or not.
Yes, time is subjective.  No arguments there.  "Time" is a metaphor which helps us describe our experiences before and after "NOW".

AJDIN

Quote from: Transcendus on June 10, 2014, 16:11:34
I attempted to visit Saturn once. I found myself standing on top of the particles of ice and rock that make up its rings. I could actually step from particle to particle, rather gracefully, without the threat of falling off and floating away. It was a very majestic experience, however, the boundlessness of the surrounding space scared the crap out of me.

The only 'problem'(Not to sound negative) i have with this is that i would assume you had some sort of conception of what Saturn was before you experienced it metaphysically right?  The way you described how the particles of ice and rock that make up the rings seems like hearsay evidence.

Yes it has been scientifically observed to be true(Assuming your right, i don't know what makes up the rings), but have you yourself experienced what it is really like in this objective reality we live in?

Szaxx

In 1969 the books said it was probably dust. The Cassini division was a mystery. My visit showed many rings and small rocks rather than dust made up for most of what I saw. The more recent probe gave pictures matching what I saw.
This verified my experience decades later.
It was worth the wait  :-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

raditus

I AP'ed recently and went to this one world during their evening hours. There was heavy cloud cover and this guy was standing around, watching something. I came up to him watch with him. there is a thing, like a Ocean Whirlpool, but in the sky, in the clouds! He told me that this planet is just coming into range of a black hole. Planets that just come into range, their atmosphere's are the first to get snagged. Anything that comes too close to the whirlpool, will get sucked up into it. Biological Life will die before their corpse ends up in the black hole, for the strain of atmosphere leading to the black hole is too thin, leaving the organic being still at the mercy of the laws of outer space.

Then he and I Left this place, because there was nothing else left to do here. It was a a world truly and inevitably marked for death!