News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

HYPER DIMENSIONAL RESONATOR!

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy_colombiang

No i never have tried that thing. My firends have tho and one of them had one of those side effects the doctor told his mom and his mom told mines. So thats how I know.

explorer

Yo i am having problems logging on.This is my third password.It must be from the hdr.If you do not"ears" from me......i have gone for a walk, in my painless right knee.[ must be a side effect from hdr]...

jhfit

Crazy,

Hungry, sleepy, and tired was it?  How about if this kid ate something, and then went to bed? Those aren't side effects; it's called that's life.

And this doctor, of course, is an expert in physics and electronics? It sounds to me like he's diagnosing a hangover.

Later kid

crazy_colombiang

He ate something and went to bed so what.
How would you know you dont even know the kid or the doctor.

Aries

I would like to hear from the people who bought this product.
Tomparis2
Jh
prof Op
explorer

Does this item work?
thnx
-Aries
How can the spoon know the taste of soup?

jhfit

What is up with these idiotic sayings after each post?

The HDR is obviously doing something in a positive way. The time travel aspect of it, which is it' main function hasn't worked for me.

Time will tell.

zuzee

JH,
And what about OBE?
Have you been able to astral project with this machine?
Eager minds want to know! :)

crazy_colombiang

quote:
The HDR is obviously doing something in a positive way. The time travel aspect of it, which is it' main function hasn't worked for me.

Time will tell.

Maybe it is, maybe it can help you in some ways by healing like other people posted in this topic. But really, time traveling?

jhfit

No out of body experiences either. Time travel and astral projection does seem far fetched. But there is no denying that white light energy does something. Perhaps if it was channeled differently, and the bigger permanent magnet might help that I never bothered getting.

See above posts for improvements on the HDR.

TimeTraveler

I purchased the hyper dimensional resonator recently and would like to share my experiences.So far I've only used it for astral travel,might try it someday for physical travel.It does indeed seem to work better when the moon is full.I used it last night(moon was full) and within minutes heard a ringing in my ears(i always hear this right before i leave the body).Didn't really make me astral travel when the moon wasn't full.
Also i saw(while awake and in the body) what seemed to be another dimension.It was very quick,few seconds.It was like a thin veil was separating us and i could see thru it.I could see people moving,going about their business...none seemed to see me.
I have spontaneously astral traveled in time without a machine about 10 years ago.That's how I know it is possible.
Also some people have seen me in the 70's as an adult(swear they did) and in 70's I was only a little child. :-O
Hope this info has helped you....take care!

jhfit

Time Traveler,

Did you operate it according to the instructions by Gibbs , and use the machine right out of the box without alterations?

JH

TimeTraveler

Yes,I used it like Steven instructs,and I also put a crystal in the witness well.

crazy_colombiang

I think its better doing AP and healing the old way because
1) it's safer and way better(takes time tho)

jhfit

Time,

Two small bar magnets were included. I just use them to find true north, but I suppose one , or both,  could be put on the end of the large electromagnet.

S.Gibbs also sells a large barium oxide magnet for this purpose. Did you do any of this?

JH

Mack

lol the website doesn't work anymore he must of scammed someone out of $360.00 USD. I also think asstray85/TimeTraveler are the same person lol, a moderator could look into that just check the IP of asstray85/TimeTraveler see if they are the same. [:P]

jhfit

Maybe the aliens finally got Gibbs -lol- strange dude, mixing religion, UFOs, and time travel into one completely upsurd mess---still , for me it was about the risk, ($360) versus the gain ( alot).

I've made worse investments.

TimeTraveler

Hey jhfit,i did use the magnet to check if it was emiting a north field.I didn't buy the baruim oxide magnet yet...might in the future.

To Mack,I don't even know who asstray85 is....
And Stevens site is still running(hdrenterprises.net),so
you're wrong on both counts....try to open your mind
just a little ok?

Kerrblur

hey, I am sorry, but if someone can in a brief summary(timetraveler or someone else, or both lol) tell me what this thing is designed to do. what it comes with.  i didnt read anything from the previous, lol too long   thank you..
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

mrnitro

I'm Back!! Steven Gibbs will be on coast to coast talking about this machine http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/01/12.html On the radio Monday night. Nothing to add to this long discussion but, The machine does work for astral projection or it appears that way but not for anyone who doesn't have their 4 dna strand active (heart chakra). So if you don't, you have to use it for healing for months to build up to that. THat will be my final word on that. No questions on "what is the d chakra" "how do I know mine is active" there is plenty of information out there on that. IF I had to do it all over again I wouldn't have bought the machine. Its just getting to easy to astral project natuarly. Also steven gibbs time travel incident was by accident (some what of unexpected) He has told me over the phone that you can use it for time travel over a vortex but this is a work in progress. Basically stating that you use the machine with knowledge of your own to pull it off. Research of upgrading to the machine. That I have not done. This topic can really be ended because their are to many better HEALING machines, its to easier to astral project, and for time travel this machine doesn't cut the mustard. Spend your money on something better.

Kerrblur

hey mrnitro,

Can you ansdwer this question, did this machine naturally train your mind into projecting out of your body?
nor bottle in creeds

TimeTraveler

Steven said that some people are meant to time travel
and some are not...I think he's right.

Kerrblur

steve, smeve, noone answered my question, the hell with this thing if noone can answer my question
nor bottle in creeds

TimeTraveler

ok kerrblur...listen to this one....we all astral travel....consciously or unconsciously....during sleep.
If you're in dreaming in color or dreaming that you're flying,chances are you're astral traveling....very few people do it consciously though.Hope that has helped.

Kerrblur

Hello, See I know this very well, I know it all.
But I am talking about this product.  Does this product help your mind/body adjust naturally to a conscious projection?  I want to know about the product!
_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm Back!! Steven Gibbs will be on coast to coast talking about this machine http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2004/01/12.html On the radio Monday night. Nothing to add to this long discussion but, The machine does work for astral projection or it appears that way but not for anyone who doesn't have their 4 dna strand active (heart chakra). So if you don't, you have to use it for healing for months to build up to that. THat will be my final word on that. No questions on "what is the d chakra" "how do I know mine is active" there is plenty of information out there on that. IF I had to do it all over again I wouldn't have bought the machine. Its just getting to easy to astral project natuarly. Also steven gibbs time travel incident was by accident (some what of unexpected) He has told me over the phone that you can use it for time travel over a vortex but this is a work in progress. Basically stating that you use the machine with knowledge of your own to pull it off. Research of upgrading to the machine. That I have not done. This topic can really be ended because their are to many better HEALING machines, its to easier to astral project, and for time travel this machine doesn't cut the mustard. Spend your money on something better.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Was this guy saying , the machine help you in the process of learning how to consciously project? try to understand my question here.
thank you
nor bottle in creeds

yombalula

Has anyone hear of the Hyper dimensional Resonator??

I just looked at that website http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/8400/

That damn thing is bonking dangerous. Anybody that buys it and uses it is in danger of being electocuted. I'm a retired EE and if the UL ever had real powers it would put this turkey in jail.

As about it doing anything, It won't unless your brain is already wound up like a spring.  All this guy does is put a bunch of dials and POTs and puts them in series. Did he really fail Physics in HS? You bet he did! Better you should play Tiddlywinks!

YOmba