News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

In The Beginning...

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel Hawk

In the beginning there was 1 and 0. And then 1 and 0 came together and made 10. The eternal calculation was thus. It's infinite inevitability lead to PI and then came the simulation that is our existence.

So there you go the answer to the beginning. We are the sum of a calculation that due to quantum probability of everything on an infinite scale of time. The structure and shape of our reality is due to the nature of PI. Or in other words shoot out enough random 1s and 0s over an infinitely long period of time and eventually the binary source code to Windows XP would appear within that stream of 1s and 0s.

Given enough time so would God.

Please debunk my thinking too, so that I may learn. Specially the statement: We are the sum of a calculation that due to quantum probability of everything on an infinite scale of time.

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 19, 2013, 01:03:25

I suggest that if what you say is true and you can instantly manifest things in this physical universe, then contact James Randi.

Ah, but I never said instantly. Reality manipulation requires time, less time is needed when the thought is more conforming with the patterns of this reality, this can be further sped up by increasing the amount of energy into the initial thought. Energy takes the easiest path to manifestation. Just as lighting takes the most conductive and easiest path to the ground. In any case the thought must conform within the parameters of this reality. Nothing mystical appears to be taking place because the manifestation is using the most conductive method to manifest which follows the parameters of reality! In short James Randi wouldn't be interested.

Edit:
But how should I know, I know nothing. Just a wandering drunk fool. And even if I became the wisest fool among fools I would be nothing more than a fool and what can a fool hope to know but a fools folly. If I'm acting strange it's no doubt due to the altering of my brain chemistry currently underway. Not that what I said is invalid, perhaps it's insane, or otherwise inspired by a drug fiends desire! :lol:

Steel Hawk

Volgerle

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 18, 2013, 23:17:14
Refreshing...do you have a purpose for 'just being'?
I think that "just being" is our natural state that needs no purpose. WHAT IS ... IS.

Recently, I looked more into channelled messages and I found that I like Bashar's take on it:

QuoteThere are only Four Laws in Creation:

1. You exist.
2. The One is All and the All are One .
3. What you put out is what you get back.
4. Change is the only constant...

Except for the first three laws, which never change.

http://bashar.org/aboutprinciples.html

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 18, 2013, 22:16:11
like I stated I never perceived there was a guide. No one ever came to me and stated they were my guide or that I needed guiding.
They generally only 'show up' if you want to see them. Otherwise they stay in the background. I think you might always have a ("your"?) guide with you but you usually do not see them.

That's my experience and that of many others. I have a lot of experience with guides or helpers. Almost 50% of my projections was an interaction with them (alhtough often they were still invisible to me). I know how some "look" and know two by name now. It is comforting for me to be 'not alone out there' which is NOT related to fear issues, but just that I like cooperation.

Volgerle

on an afterthought:
There are only Four Laws in Creation:

1. You exist.
2. The One is All and the All are One .
3. What you put out is what you get back.
4. Change is the only constant...

Except for the first three laws, which never change.

http://bashar.org/aboutprinciples.html

1+2 = no end or beginning, creation itself

3+4 = the act of creating "simulations" by creation

Szaxx

PI plays it part in cyclic operations.
The fibbonacci series plays a far greater part in everything.
Have a read,

http://www.maths.surrey.ac.uk/hosted-sites/R.Knott/Fibonacci/fibnat.html

:wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 18, 2013, 23:17:14
Refreshing...do you have a purpose for 'just being'?

Yes.. to soak up life and experience and to love. It's amazing in every way. Even the bad and crappy bits always evolve into memories that diminish into learning curves. I don't live in the past.. it is utterly pointless to the point of being a functionality retarder.

Sorry that my answer doesn't involve theory or OOBEs in general... but the simple act of living in the now needs no analysis or reason.

Have you ever marvelled at this 'simulation'? Stopped the noise in your head while walking outside and looked at say...  a leaf... to take in what it is and how it works.. it's shape and colour.. every detail... felt it.. and simply just noticed its texture and temperature. Noticed it to the point it cuts out noise? Made it a memory.

I do this sort of thing every single day without provocation. I stop and take everything I can into my senses. This is living in the present and just being.

Forgetting that it's a simulation is the key.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 19, 2013, 09:03:49
Yes.. to soak up life and experience and to love. It's amazing in every way. Even the bad and crappy bits always evolve into memories that diminish into learning curves. I don't live in the past.. it is utterly pointless to the point of being a functionality retarder.

Sorry that my answer doesn't involve theory or OOBEs in general... but the simple act of living in the now needs no analysis or reason.

Have you ever marvelled at this 'simulation'? Stopped the noise in your head while walking outside and looked at say...  a leaf... to take in what it is and how it works.. it's shape and colour.. every detail... felt it.. and simply just noticed its texture and temperature. Noticed it to the point it cuts out noise? Made it a memory.

I do this sort of thing every single day without provocation. I stop and take everything I can into my senses. This is living in the present and just being.

Forgetting that it's a simulation is the key.

Why forget this is a simulation?

I have marveled at this physical universe, life on earth etc...still do...and to be clear, that this is a simulation does not diminish its usefulness – purposefulness...

Nor do I forget what I am – it took a lot of work to remember.

I don't mind that your answer doesn't involve theory or OOBE etc...I asked because I am interested in who you think you are and what you think your purpose is...in your be-ing.
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Wi11iam

Quote from: Volgerle on February 19, 2013, 06:11:44

1+2 = no end or beginning, creation itself

Creation...had a beginning...

Wi11iam

Quote from: Volgerle on February 19, 2013, 05:55:27
I think that "just being" is our natural state that needs no purpose. WHAT IS ... IS.

I understand that behind this wise sounding expression is a personality who does have a purpose and is acting out that purpose in relation to what is put out and what returns.

What IS is the simulation....it needs no purpose but that which consciousness bestows on it.  Consciousness by its nature finds purpose with what is.

Edit to correct typo out to put (bold)

Astralzombie

I understand that behind this wise sounding expression is a personality who does have a purpose and is acting out that purpose in relation to what is out out and what returns.

Is that a nice way of saying it isn't a wise statement? Because I think it is wise to understand that no matter how much knowledge we gain, unless that knowledge helps us to figure out away to change what it is, it will serve us well to accept things that are beyond our control. Or else we risk going mad.

I'm not trying to speak for Beedeekin, but I'm pretty sure that what he was saying is that trying to understand when this simulation began and for what purpose is a good thing, but it becomes purpose defeating if we stop trying to live in the moment. You know, making the best of what we have and what we have been dealt. Even if there is a malevolent intent behind this simulation, what do we have to gain by worrying about it? In contrast, there is much to lose.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Why forget that this is a simulation?

Because I 'personally' have a different view of reality as you. I have lived more than half my life heavily influenced by my NPMR experiences. I have done my marvelling at this and theorised till I am blue in the face. I still receive new information... or 'data' if you want to use that term, but I keep this to myself.

I have come circle on this. I find this reality ultimately more rewarding than others. It's very very simple.

"and to be clear, that this is a simulation does not diminish its usefulness – purposefulness..."

I know... obviously... that is what I am saying.

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 19, 2013, 11:15:55
I asked because I am interested in who you think you are and what you think your purpose is...in your be-ing.

Are you truly interested? or are you trying to tell me what my/our purpose is by stripping away whatever I/we reply?  :lol:

Astralzombie

I feel as if there really is some good info in his posts but it's as if our ideas are quickly dismissed with no consideration.

Which is fine, but it leaves a bitter taste.

Wi11iam, it would be useful to know if you are speaking from a theoretical stance or more of an affirmative one. You seem really dismissive. It's like I'm back in college and some pompous kid keeps challenging the professor.

Only I'm not sure who is the pompous kid and who is the professor.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: Steel Hawk on February 19, 2013, 01:44:00
Ah, but I never said instantly. Reality manipulation requires time, less time is needed when the thought is more conforming with the patterns of this reality, this can be further sped up by increasing the amount of energy into the initial thought. Energy takes the easiest path to manifestation. Just as lighting takes the most conductive and easiest path to the ground. In any case the thought must conform within the parameters of this reality. Nothing mystical appears to be taking place because the manifestation is using the most conductive method to manifest which follows the parameters of reality! In short James Randi wouldn't be interested.

Edit:
But how should I know, I know nothing. Just a wandering drunk fool. And even if I became the wisest fool among fools I would be nothing more than a fool and what can a fool hope to know but a fools folly. If I'm acting strange it's no doubt due to the altering of my brain chemistry currently underway. Not that what I said is invalid, perhaps it's insane, or otherwise inspired by a drug fiends desire! :lol:

You inferred it by quoting my own comments re 'instant manifestation' – you followed the quote with the word 'actually...'  but yes your further clarification does show that James Randi would not be interested.  Also, it has no relevance to the thread subject, at least as far as I can tell.

When individuals make such claims, I don't think they are making it up (I understand that it is possibly of course) but in all cases the best directive or feedback to those who claim (either outright or with shades of subtlety) to have such 'powers' is to mention James Randi's interest in testing to debunk or to verify.

Steel Hawk

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 19, 2013, 14:53:25
You inferred it by quoting my own comments re 'instant manifestation' – you followed the quote with the word 'actually...' 

Here's your exact quote that I mentioned in my previous post (emphasis mine):

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 18, 2013, 19:52:45
That consciousness within the physical realm created the non physical realm (and in some sense must have achieved this accidentally...through belief systems) and for some reason consciousness is thus able to create instantly whatever it imagines...whereas in a physical universe it has to imagined make blueprints and plans and then gather physical material and create the thing imagined.

I did use the world actually:
"Actually you can use thought to create anything you desire in the physical that is possible to exist"

Meaning that through praying to the elves and eating goat testicles, one can have whatever they desire manifest. Of course their are catches, the skill of the person at eating goat testicles, the size of the goat testicles, how long it takes you to swallow the load of testicles, and of course if the elves even have what you ask to give. These all matter.

but yes your further clarification does show that James Randi would not be interested.

Correct. Perhaps James Randi would be interested in OBEs too? Hmmmm.
No I doubt it, those are all hallucinations caused by chemicals or misfiring neurons in the hypnagogic state.
I never said anything I said I could prove, it was just another crack potted theory based on my own experience.
...much like the original topic of this thread.

Also, it has no relevance to the thread subject, at least as far as I can tell.

I was just replying to a false belief (in my opinion) that you posted and attempting to explain my logic on how this could work.
I could give a goat if you believe me or not.  :-)

When individuals make such claims, I don't think they are making it up (I understand that it is possibly of course) but in all cases the best directive or feedback to those who claim (either outright or with shades of subtlety) to have such 'powers' is to mention James Randi's interest in testing to debunk or to verify.

Perhaps then you should submit your theory to James Randi to test and debunk or verify whether or not this is all a simulation... *grump slaps you*

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 19, 2013, 11:53:50
Why forget that this is a simulation?

Because I 'personally' have a different view of reality as you. I have lived more than half my life heavily influenced by my NPMR experiences. I have done my marvelling at this and theorised till I am blue in the face. I still receive new information... or 'data' if you want to use that term, but I keep this to myself.

I have come circle on this. I find this reality ultimately more rewarding than others. It's very very simple.

"and to be clear, that this is a simulation does not diminish its usefulness – purposefulness..."

I know... obviously... that is what I am saying.

Are you truly interested? or are you trying to tell me what my/our purpose is by stripping away whatever I/we reply?  :lol:

Put another way, I have found that when someone says they are 'just being' and have no purpose, the picture such statement paints is that they are insulated – like a monk in a monastery – and even a monk has a purpose – so the statement is used for another purpose and is not accurate...can not be accurate. 
So now I questioned you, you reply and your reply confirms that I am correct that you do have purpose after all.

Indeed I could probably search this board and look at a selection of your posts over the time you have contributed and discover there-in ... purpose.

So I ask myself...hmmm...you know...why was the initial response from you re the opening statement of this thread:

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 17, 2013, 18:05:49
OMFG...YOU HAVE JUST BLOWN MY FRICKIN MIND!!!!!!!

and he leaves the room brain damaged.  :lol:

Sorry.. the way you said that was like you walked into a room... quietened everyone down... and dropped a massive profound bombshell... said 'cheers' then left. Each person suffering a stroke or haemorrhage as it slowly dawns on them. The potentiality of that revelation leaving them in a state of flux.

aaanyway

Yes... very true.

So expressive and then as the thread unfolds, as the data reveals that 'you have a different view of reality than I' the subsequent data has caused you to kind of withdraw into your shell (metaphor) and I think to myself... 'why?'  I could venture into taking a look at other posts you have made and discover therein perhaps, the answer to that Q.

But in actuality your unfolding response is not that different from the TOEists response, and they too 'have a different world view, or view of reality than I'.

This is data/information, and I would not be on the 'path' I am if it were not for information I happened upon which painted a picture which claimed that by and large, the Astral (NPMR) was a manipulation of a simulation for unsavoury agenda...now I don't believe or disbelieve such claim, any more than I believe or disbelieve more positive claims (such as Tom's big TOE) but have found a tool which is useful for finding out if anything untoward might be happening to which the NPMR is influencing the unwary.

Certainly I see no logical reason why we all cannot be on the same page, have the same view of reality and the only thing I see which seriously prevents this seems to come from the NPMR – although as has been suggested in this thread which I am inclined to think is pertinent – that the manipulations occurring in this PMR also contribute to the creations of sub-simulations in NPMR – in the form of 'gods' and 'guides' etc...

You know, a magician relies upon people believing in the reality of the simulation...even though they KNOW it is simulation, they want to be tricked – they want to see something float, disappear, defy physics etc...for entertainment.

As I have said in this thread, I have no conscious recollection of ever going to NPMR yet I fully understand that I do go there all the time...I choose to not remember because it is important that I am not unduly influenced by what I might experience there...in terms of my purpose here.

One day I will leave this mortal vessel and I want to be prepared.  There is data which suggests that all is not as it should be, the more I interact with those who report back here of their experiences there – something is not quiet right.

Through the data I have obtained it seems that there is a force or energy/entities which are and have been actively usurping the Astral through manipulating the physical through the belief systems of human beings throughout the ages.
It seems that the nature of Astral is that instant manifestation is par for the course – individual abilities and I have mentioned the possibility that these entities know they are creations of human belief systems, but they want the illusion to be permanent and to be seen as 'the creators' rather than the created.

There is also some indication that this state of affairs is changing – there are more individuals 'wising up' to this and reformatting – ditching belief altogether.
There are entities who are not creation of human belief systems...they are for all intent and purpose WHO WE ARE – Tom calls these IUOCs but they are veiled – their reality is veiled because our beliefs have allowed for this to happen...so the images we see are not true – they are products of our beliefs.

However – in relation to these IUOCs as presented and explained by the TOE he proclaims and wants to 'spread the word' about – they are going through this process of reincarnation over and over in an effort to reduce their entropy and increase their quality of consciousness data input/output.

This doesn't make a lot of sense in relation to this PMR – it is not really a practical way of getting to that goal of lowered entropy/higher QoC and certainly does not lend itself to problem solving – but it does lend itself to assisting the regurgitation of a looped system of which there is no real 'out' and where QoC remains low and unquestioning obedience to the looped system is assured...there are 'guides' purposefully with holding information – hiding info – on the grounds that we either won't understand it, or it will prove harmful to our development, and such other reasons...quiet similar to what we hear politicians and other leaders of followers give as reasons why things have to be kept secret.

The thing about 'free will' and 'intent' is that both are distorted if decisions are made while not being fully informed...if we choose something based on limited information, and trust the bearers/with holders of said information...we place ourselves under the rule of those entities on a faith basis and are not their equals, either in their eyes or our own.

So my purpose has developed over the course of this life package experience...to expose, to get to the truth, to uncover, to investigate, to join all the data, to get the clearest picture possible, and to share my data without purposely hiding any of it...

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 19, 2013, 12:17:10
I feel as if there really is some good info in his posts but it's as if our ideas are quickly dismissed with no consideration.

Which is fine, but it leaves a bitter taste.

Wi11iam, it would be useful to know if you are speaking from a theoretical stance or more of an affirmative one. You seem really dismissive. It's like I'm back in college and some pompous kid keeps challenging the professor.

Only I'm not sure who is the pompous kid and who is the professor.

Hmmm....I always consider ideas – Please expand on the ones you have given which you feel I have been dismissive of...I will be more than happy to acknowledge I have done this but am unclear at this point as to when and where.

Your further comments re the professor and the pompous kid tend to suggest that my expressions make you FEEL that this is what is occurring (the dismissive-ness) but this is not necessarily what is really happening...certainly I considered we are all equals really and the info I have given – the opening statement – can be of great value to the individual both in this and in any reality simulation.

Bottom line is, we are the creator.  We have data to share – I gave the short version and the longer explanations as questions etc unfolded in the ripple.  It does not mean I am 'professor' and you are 'student' – if anything we are all both, depending on our willingness to share data and ability to receive data and test data etc...ideally compile the data of experience together – form the best picture possible...but if that is not possible here in this environment, that too is data which is helpful...I will move on – no point in being where I am not welcome...I can deal with dismissal... :)

Astralzombie

No one is saying move on. You are certainly welcome. But there is something in your delivery that seems authoritative. Which we are all guilty of from time to time.

But if you feel you should go that is up to you. But it seems as if this is the emerging pattern. Some reflection as to why this is so may be due.

I say stick around and drop another theory on us. I love it and according to the five pages your thread racked up in two days, I think other do as well.

edit: I do want to give Steel Hawk credit for this:

Meaning that through praying to the elves and eating goat testicles, one can have whatever they desire manifest. Of course there are catches, the skill of the person at eating goat testicles, the size of the goat testicles, how long it takes you to swallow the load of testicles, and of course if the elves even have what you ask to give. These all matter.

This ladies and gentlemen must be read and then reread until you can say it at the drop of a hat. There is so much truth in this that I wonder if it's origin lies in another reality.

I split my side reading this.
Mark Twain

Astralzombie

As I have said in this thread, I have no conscious recollection of ever going to NPMR yet I fully understand that I do go there all the time…I choose to not remember because it is important that I am not unduly influenced by what I might experience there…in terms of my purpose here.

One day I will leave this mortal vessel and I want to be prepared.  There is data which suggests that all is not as it should be, the more I interact with those who report back here of their experiences there – something is not quiet right.

If you choose to stick around and I hope you do, I would like to talk about this since it seems relevant to your reasoning or rationale.

I'm not sure what data you are referring to but there is a glaring fallacy. The NPR is sooooooo subjective that no one can simply rely on testimony as to what is actually happening.

There is a law at work in the NPR and that is that Like attracts Like. Negativity attracts negativity and of course the opposite is true. Since you are aware that you too visit "there" as we all do, your subconscious is most likely being influenced by your intentions and underlying suspicions. I also see a lot of error in your belief that you are storing some unrealized knowledge that you will instantly be privy to once your physical dies.

If that were true, I think we would be flooded with a storm of overwhelming knowledge each time we intentionally went to the NPR. Of course, this is just my belief and I know others here on this forum don't fall in line with this. But all I have is my own personal subjective experiences to rely on.

What I'm getting at is why don't you want to experience this with awareness yourself? I think you will be amazed and may actually change some of this theory. And you may change it with a smile.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: Szaxx on February 19, 2013, 07:44:28
PI plays it part in cyclic operations.
The fibbonacci series plays a far greater part in everything.
Have a read,

http://www.maths.surrey.ac.uk/hosted-sites/R.Knott/Fibonacci/fibnat.html

:wink:

When you said 'PI' are you referring to  "π" ?

Szaxx

Accept the possibility that the physical reality we are experiencing presently is a subroutine of the main program.
It has a SPECIFIC purpose and is UTILISED several times when required during the running of the main program.
This immediately incurs OTHER  subroutines are present and these may be SIMILAR in specifics.
There will exist other subroutines that have absolutely NOTHING in similarity.
This opens pandoras box as we can't look at the mainframe OS and deduce the running programs purpose.
That said, a subroutine in its entirety is only giving the possibility of the purpose of the program if its FULLY understood.
To see around the internal memory of the subroutine would POSSIBLY produce more of the same if in a structured OS.
Guessing at what these do becomes very SUBJECTIVE indeed.

Does this enlighten existance utilusing the data systems inherent in any computer?
It represents the physical existance as unnecessary in certain larger reality operations.
It suggests the big bang et-al has been created for a specific purpose limited in a larger system.
It also suggests that correct alignment of all the subjectivity will give more info on the possibility of a larger reality than anything mankind can ever construct physically.
The fact that the subjectivity exists and validations ARE made even through TIME promotes the above as more factual than not.
I hope you understand all the above.

We are and we don't need to be.
This should make 100% sense if you really understand.

Szaxx

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 19, 2013, 17:51:17
When you said 'PI' are you referring to  "π" ?

Limited chr$, yes as deduced.

Bedeekin

Quote from: Szaxx on February 19, 2013, 17:57:16
Accept the possibility that the physical reality we are experiencing presently is a subroutine of the main program.
It has a SPECIFIC purpose and is UTILISED several times when required during the running of the main program.
This immediately incurs OTHER  subroutines are present and these may be SIMILAR in specifics.
There will exist other subroutines that have absolutely NOTHING in similarity.
This opens pandoras box as we can't look at the mainframe OS and deduce the running programs purpose.
That said, a subroutine in its entirety is only giving the possibility of the purpose of the program if its FULLY understood.
To see around the internal memory of the subroutine would POSSIBLY produce more of the same if in a structured OS.
Guessing at what these do becomes very SUBJECTIVE indeed.

Does this enlighten existance utilusing the data systems inherent in any computer?
It represents the physical existance as unnecessary in certain larger reality operations.
It suggests the big bang et-al has been created for a specific purpose limited in a larger system.
It also suggests that correct alignment of all the subjectivity will give more info on the possibility of a larger reality than anything mankind can ever construct physically.
The fact that the subjectivity exists and validations ARE made even through TIME promotes the above as more factual than not.
I hope you understand all the above.

We are and we don't need to be.
This should make 100% sense if you really understand.

Nice. I think I just wet my pants. Nice ordered answer there Szaxx... and remained sounding relatively human and not like a Vulcan.

Astralzombie

Szaxx- Very good. I get trapped sometimes thinking that what we experience in the NPR is "all that's left" even though I don't believe it is.

This explains why some entities no matter their actual intellect may be. still do not have all the answers as many readily admit.

So even if they were intentionally trying to deceive us, they are just deceiving themselves. Not that that reflects my personal experiences

Wi11iam even acknowledged this point about them not knowing the whole picture. But I wonder where he gets the idea of them trying to "rule" over us. I just do not see that.
Mark Twain

Wi11iam

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 19, 2013, 16:24:32
I say stick around and drop another theory on us. I love it and according to the five pages your thread racked up in two days, I think other do as well.

Not necessary of course.  The data is here – serendipity does the rest.

I'm not sure what data you are referring to but there is a glaring fallacy. The NPR is sooooooo subjective that no one can simply rely on testimony as to what is actually happening.

The data is Tom Campbell's 'Big Toe Theory' and I tend to agree that this 'glaring fallacy' is exactly that.
I think it is because the untrained ego aspect which emerges from the life package experience is the primary mover and thus heavily influenced by that subjective interpretation.
Tom does acknowledge the subjective but maintains that this is only part of the overall picture...this is why he speaks in the metaphors he does.  However, even with this being so, he does maintain that there is something of a shared reality in NPMR which is not so easily distorted by subjective experience...it is of itself something which can happen to anyone, which is why he draws on the 'you will have to see for yourself' when saying that this is the only way you will get actual evidence...of course this is in regard to those who don't believe there is any other reality but this PMR – the physical universe we are experiencing.
What I get from all that type data is that like this PMR, we experience it subjectively but there is an objective reality.
So – you may have noted I use the phrase 'getting on the same page' – which is to say, if we were totally subjective and there simply was not objective reality, then such a thing as getting on the same page is a pointless exercise – an impossibility.
If we also exist in an objective reality, then yes – it is possible to get on the same page – to agree to the shared reality...which would involve dumping a lot of subjective beliefs and accompanying responses to experience.
I do not rely on anyone's subjective reports as truth – it is data.

There is a law at work in the NPR and that is that Like attracts Like. Negativity attracts negativity and of course the opposite is true.

This is the case in all duality induced experiences.  I suspect there is more – a higher law of sorts which is its own power..a law unto itself not subject to lesser laws...ego laws.
I suspect those laws you are speaking of may be induced in this PMR and transferred to the NPMR via the 'traveller' who then experiences what essentially are subjective happenings believed to be objective.

Still there may be wash...residual overlap from the subjective into the objective.
A bit like how a gunman on a killing spree has their subjective experience and objectively cause a
a ripple...

Since you are aware that you too visit "there" as we all do, your subconscious is most likely being influenced by your intentions and underlying suspicions.

I was pondering the role of subconscious this morning.  It is no less conscious but the role it plays might just as likely be that of the influencer rather than as you suggest - the influenced.
Being the influencer, in training ego, (which is not the real me, but is part of the experience I am having) the cut off has to do with this training – the intentions and underlying suspicions are necessary so that when the time comes, that aspect of this PMR consciousness has learned to listen to the intentions of something 'gasp' greater than itself in terms of subjectivity and objectivity...learning to be humble also means not being easily led down the garden path by influences which would rely on ego in order to succeed in influencing it.

The suspicion is more being careful.  The stories relayed may be false, may be enhanced, may be totally the result of ego being entertained...however, look close enough and there are evidences of similarity...objective in nature...the intuitive 'feeling' I (the aspect experiencing this life package) get is that IUOC in NPMR requires this of 'mego'
I can go along with that. 

Quote from: its_all_bad on February 19, 2013, 16:24:32I also see a lot of error in your belief that you are storing some unrealized knowledge that you will instantly be privy to once your physical dies.

If that were true, I think we would be flooded with a storm of overwhelming knowledge each time we intentionally went to the NPR. Of course, this is just my belief and I know others here on this forum don't fall in line with this. But all I have is my own personal subjective experiences to rely on.

This is what I am referring to.  However it is not 'all you have'  it is part of all you have to rely on...in one sense you have told me I can't rely on what others subjectively report ( I agree – but it is data and is useful in other ways) and then you say your own subjective experience is all you have to rely upon.  You can rely on it.
This is where I am cautious see?  I need to know what is possibly going on, and thus be prepared.  The opportunity to do this consciously in this PMR through observation of the subjective data collected offers an objective compilation which is useful.

What I'm getting at is why don't you want to experience this with awareness yourself? I think you will be amazed and may actually change some of this theory. And you may change it with a smile.

I didn't say and hopefully have clarified, that it is not that I don't want to experience...indeed I have experienced enough to know that it exists and is interrelated with this PMR – I think I may have even shared these on this board – so I fully expect that when I die, this is my next dominant reality...the NPMR...whether wanted or not, and in my case, simply accepted as the likely inevitable. 
The theory should not be changed simply because I might be amazed yes?  This could simply be ego mego getting capitulated...not paranoid just aware subjectively the human condition and objectively the skulduggery humans create together – how this PMR might influence aspects of the NPMR and how the unwitting, unwary could get caught up in it – even through being amazed by it...you know what I mean right?

After all..well not all the 'travellers' are even on the same page now are they?  I am looking for that...whatever my situation.