News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

In The Beginning...

Previous topic - Next topic

Wi11iam

Quote from: Steel Hawk on February 19, 2013, 19:32:31
We actually experience reality as artificially intelligent avatars or "bots" within a game. Robert Monroe believed our purpose was "loosh":

Elaborate.  What are the 'we' – are they the 'bots' or something else?

Imagine there is a game called "World of Warcraft". Now imagine within this game there is something called "gold". You ignore it at first as a children's pursuit. But a few years pass and you see people trading real life money for this "gold". You don't understand it but being an astute businessman you plot the most efficient way of collecting this "gold".

Who is the 'you'  who are the people you 'see' trading in this world for this gold?

Obviously you could just play the game, get the best character and run around collecting gold.

Are you referring to reincarnation?  Choosing a character which will give you the best chances of getting this 'gold'?

But no self respecting gold farmer does this. What you need is a script to play the game for you aka a bot.

Okay so the 'you' does not personally go into the game but creates a 'bot' which are the 'you' 'we' 'us' within the game...not 'real' but 'programs'.

This way you can program in the basic behavior of the bot and tell it to "GET GOLD!".

The basic behaviour has to involve being motivated in the pursuit of 'gold'.

But being a genius this isn't good enough for you, you decide you'll make a program that monitors the script and constantly modifies the code, rewarding efficient code by saving it.

How is this code saved?  Since it is only code, how can it be rewarded...what would be the point?

The program is constantly shuffling code around. It's not too good at deleting old scripts, since it's paranoid it will screw something up, and something is always better than nothing.

Again what is this code that thinks for itself and has feelings?

This is my feeble attempt to make a parable of the following this, my unproven theory that thus spews forth like acid onto your faces:

I think you attempt is fine in the sense that it conveys data about how you subjectively think of yourself...and likely see others.
(Said one code to another) :)

What we would call a god like force or consciousness created "the soul".

Is the soul this code you speak of – the one that is harvesting gold as its primary activity?

The main purpose of the soul is to continually find better ways of generating loosh.

Is this 'loosh' the 'gold'?  What exactly is 'loosh'?

It's secondary purpose, which supports the first purpose, is to act as a repository for egos that have incarnated.

So the programme is self aware and has feelings etc...but is it able to use those aspects in order to re-write itself?
What is the ego which is put into the 'soul program'?

The main purpose is accomplished by continually reviewing previous egos and taking parts here and there and building a new ego out of it, which is then incarnated.

The main purpose is collecting 'loosh' so are these two things the same thing?  Is collecting loosh another way of saying 'continually reviewing previous egos and taking parts here and there and building a new ego out of it, which is then incarnated'...?

We, you, me, us ego's here in cyberspace are the "botting scripts". Now for scripts we're very advanced. We're self aware, we change our own scripting to some degree. We're given the freedom to do what we want. But of course if we're bad loosh generators most of our code might not be reused.

It seems 'we' are a lot of things all at once.  We are scripts, egos, loosh, (good and bad'...

Now overall your theory when in my head plays out like a self absorbed creature playing a deformed god roll or at best a child god in the making that is trapped in a loop of its own making.

When I equate it to the unfolding drama on this planet, I see an insane asylum with aspects of pure genius and astounding focus at its very apex – like a pearl.

What are we doing here, or even there (Astral) participating in something with our 'given freedom to do what we want' our abilities to change our own scripting – only to some degree...said another way, we have limited freedom and it cannot vary away from the main – programmed – priority to harvest loosh...

The gold, or loosh equates to 'souls' or 'egos' or 'scripts' which equates to 'whichever script can gather the most or all, wins and become the script supreme...but of course will still belong to...its programmer.

As scripts I suggest that we put our collective abilities together and find a way to over ride the programs and deny our programmer the 'right' to treat us as mere programs, egos, souls, loosh etc...

Of course, we will have to first have a talk with our self about out willingness to have got involved with this in the first instance...or said another way:

This leads me to think that it's more advanced than I originally thought... that the system might even have it's own over arching goal to balance things out.

We actually experience reality as artificially intelligent avatars or "bots" within a game. Robert Monroe believed our purpose was "loosh":

Elaborate.  What are the 'we' – are they the 'bots' or something else?

Imagine there is a game called "World of Warcraft". Now imagine within this game there is something called "gold". You ignore it at first as a children's pursuit. But a few years pass and you see people trading real life money for this "gold". You don't understand it but being an astute businessman you plot the most efficient way of collecting this "gold".

Who is the 'you'  who are the people you 'see' trading in this world for this gold?

Obviously you could just play the game, get the best character and run around collecting gold.

Are you referring to reincarnation?  Choosing a character which will give you the best chances of getting this 'gold'?

But no self respecting gold farmer does this. What you need is a script to play the game for you aka a bot.

Okay so the 'you' does not personally go into the game but creates a 'bot' which are the 'you' 'we' 'us' within the game...not 'real' but 'programs'.

This way you can program in the basic behavior of the bot and tell it to "GET GOLD!".

But being a genius this isn't good enough for you, you decide you'll make a program that monitors the script and constantly modifies the code, rewarding efficient code by saving it.

How is this code saved?  Since it is only code, how can it be rewarded...what would be the point?

The program is constantly shuffling code around. It's not too good at deleting old scripts, since it's paranoid it will screw something up, and something is always better than nothing.

This is my feeble attempt to make a parable of the following this, my unproven theory that thus spews forth like acid onto your faces:

I think you attempt is fine in the sense that it conveys data about how you subjectively think of yourself...and likely see others.

Is the soul this code you speak of – the one that is harvesting gold as its primary activity?

The main purpose of the soul is to continually find better ways of generating loosh.

Is this 'loosh' the 'gold'?  What exactly is 'loosh'?

It's secondary purpose, which supports the first purpose, is to act as a repository for egos that have incarnated.

So the programme is self aware and has feelings etc...but is it able to use those aspects in order to re-write itself?

The main purpose is accomplished by continually reviewing previous egos and taking parts here and there and building a new ego out of it, which is then incarnated.

The main purpose is collecting 'loosh' so are these two things the same thing?  Is collecting loosh another way of saying 'continually reviewing previous egos and taking parts here and there and building a new ego out of it, which is then incarnated'...?

We, you, me, us ego's here in cyberspace are the "botting scripts". Now for scripts we're very advanced. We're self aware, we change our own scripting to some degree. We're given the freedom to do what we want. But of course if we're bad loosh generators most of our code might not be reused.

It seems 'we' are a lot of things all at once.  We are scripts, egos, loosh, (good and bad'...

Now overall your theory when in my head plays out like a self absorbed creature playing a deformed god roll or at best a child god in the making that is trapped in a loop of its own making.

When I equate it to the unfolding drama on this planet, I see an insane asylum with aspects of pure genius and astounding focus at its very apex – like a pearl.

What are we doing here, or even there (Astral) participating in something with our 'given freedom to do what we want' our abilities to change our own scripting – only to some degree...said another way, we have limited freedom and it cannot vary away from the main – programmed – priority to harvest loosh...

The gold, or loosh equates to 'souls' or 'egos' or 'scripts' which equates to 'whichever script can gather the most or all, wins and become the script supreme...but of course will still belong to...its programmer.

As scripts I suggest that we put our collective abilities together and find a way to over ride the programs and deny our programmer the 'right' to treat us as mere programs, egos, souls, loosh etc...

Of course, we will have to first have a talk with our self about out willingness to have got involved with this in the first instance...or said another way:

This leads me to think that it's more advanced than I originally thought... that the system might even have it's own over arching goal to balance things out.

Elaborate.  What are the 'we' – are they the 'bots' or something else?

Who is the 'you'  who are the people you 'see' trading in this world for this gold?

Are you referring to reincarnation?  Choosing a character which will give you the best chances of getting this 'gold'?

How is this code saved?  Since it is only code, how can it be rewarded...what would be the point?

Is this 'loosh' the 'gold'?  What exactly is 'loosh'?

The main purpose is collecting 'loosh' so are these two things the same thing?  Is collecting loosh another way of saying 'continually reviewing previous egos and taking parts here and there and building a new ego out of it, which is then incarnated'...?

It seems 'we' are a lot of things all at once.  We are scripts, egos, loosh, (good and bad'...

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/is_it_fate-t39810.0.html;msg325571#msg325571
Think With The Heart - Feel With The Mind

Lionheart

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 20, 2013, 18:32:03
A slight disadvantage to who or what?

Please elaborate on this thought.
What he is trying to say as nice as possible is, that if you could access the NPR yourself, you wouldn't be asking all these questions, because you would have already been shown your truths or at least be on the right path to finding them.

But the fact that you can't shows me that you aren't supposed to know the answers to your questions.

It happens! I have asked many questions in the NPR and haven't been shown the answers yet. But I have faith that in some way, shape or form, I will be shown what I wish or need to see or learn there.

EDIT: Wow, you ask a lot of questions, lol.  :roll:

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 19:12:05
What he is trying to say as nice as possible is, that if you could access the NPR yourself, you wouldn't be asking all these questions, because you would have already been shown your truths or at least be on the right path to finding them.

But the fact that you can't shows me that you aren't supposed to know the answers to your questions.

It happens! I have asked many questions in the NPR and haven't been shown the answers yet. But I have faith that in some way, shape or form, I will be shown what I wish or need to see or learn there.

Have you been following this thread?

Lionheart

Yes I have and I stick to last my last statement.  :wink:

Remember though, you have a history here too, not just on the MBT forums.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 19:12:05

EDIT: Wow, you ask a lot of questions, lol.  :roll:

Ah okay - from experience, once a moderator comes along and make such remarks, rolls eyes etc...it is a sign that what is being shared is not welcome...soon time to move on...watch this space.

Lionheart

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 20, 2013, 19:18:35
Ah okay - from experience, once a moderator comes along and make such remarks, rolls eyes etc...it is a sign that what is being shared is not welcome...soon time to move on...watch this space.
No, a Moderator comes along when they feel this isn't going anywhere.

The more people answer your questions. The more you question their answers.

Where does this end?

I am trying to fix something before it's broken!  :-)

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 19:17:46
Yes I have and I stick to last my last statement.  :wink:

Remember though, you have a history here too, not just on the MBT forums.

This is another aspect of 'guides teachers protectors of interests etc...'  directors ...in the know...big bots, collectors of loosh...the very thing which wants the program to remain exactly as it is...

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 19:22:57

Where does this end?

I am trying to fix something before it's broken!  :-)

Okay well you're the boss here - As I said - I am okay with being dismissed.  I will see through you on the other side... count on that.

Lionheart

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 20, 2013, 19:29:28
Okay well you're the boss here - As I said - I am okay with being dismissed.  I will see through you on the other side... count on that.

You are not being dismissed.

So someone says something you don't like and now you show your true colors?

I was only trying to get you to calm down a bit.

Everything in life is not built on conspiracies.

Wi11iam

Exactly.  A highly 'advanced' collector of loosh who does not want to loose its 'right' to the loosh collected.  This is not going anywhere you need it to go to hold on to your collection and has the potential to do so...some data is dangerous in the regard.
You will see how it is actually too late - the data is already doing its job...eventually you will see this and relent...a greater thing is unfolding and when you see this, you will be happy to let your loosh go free - they are really not yours anyway.
When I say 'yours' I am - to be clear - referring to the order of highly advanced collectors working together...in a similar fashion to how the reality program on TV called 'Survival' unfolds...at first they are teams, then they eventual compete to be last one standing winner supreme bot soul ego script etc...

Yes and the nature of my questions are designed to get them thinking for themselves...

Where does this end?

When we are no longer manipulated by 'protectors' and such...aka loosh addicts.

In that sense, it has already ended for me.

I am trying to fix something before it's broken!  :-)

Yes indeed you are, but that is an illusion.  Sure we are still some 'time' away from seeing this but it has already begun.

Szaxx

Im way out of my time here. Physical obligations...
I can work this out and have gone through several pages of unanswered questions based a on a variant of my last metaphoric proposition. Hawk adds some extras and stalemate.
William I'd have guessed originally you had the IQ around 180 and also the capabilities of utilising both brain hemispheres simultaneously then alternating between the two to obtain the 'truth' within the hypothesis albeit a metaphoric interpretation. Unless you have some undisclosed data and are waiting for others to key in the correct wording, I would guess you have this PMR system worked out somewhat but require feedback from others who can remove themselves into a NPMR in order to prove your undisclosed theory.
A professor or high level teacher at least if my assumption is correct?
I'll respond more later, tired eyes, no glasses and busy at 6:00.
There's nothing offensive intended in whats posted above. You stirr an intellectual curiosity.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Lionheart

I'm sorry Wi11iam, I have to admit. I baited you to here to have you show your paranoia to everyone here and most importantly yourself.

I have looked back at all your posts, as I do before posting on any members post here and I saw the same warning signs again and again.

You are very knowledgeable and intelligent, but you also have a severe case of paranoia.

This started as a great thread, but after awhile I saw it wouldn't end. No matter what anyone had explained to you, you were always going to question it.

I said that if you were successful at NPR, that you would find your answers there and I stick by it, because it's true.

It's not a knock on you, its just a true fact.

You will see that once you start accessing the NPR consciously aware regularly, that a lot of those questions just go away and are replaced with wonderful experiences.

Your entire mindset on a number of things changes, but they change for the better!  :-)

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 19:34:34

You are not being dismissed.

Gagged, warned, nicely told to desist, come on - we both know where this is going...you have already made your reasons for interjecting known...I have responded.  If I am totally incorrect, paranoid and looking for conspiracy under every rock, then we will have a good laugh about it...but if I am correct, well then as I say, you will eventually desist with supporting the present program and we will have a laugh about it...either way this will end in laughter...eventually.

So someone says something you don't like and now you show your true colors?

I have shown my true colors from the go get.  You know this, and you see where it is heading and you don;t like it - you don't like that I know it and you are suggesting my true colors are somehow at fault.

I was only trying to get you to calm down a bit.

I was and still am calm.  You were only protecting your interests...be truthful...

Everything in life is not built on conspiracies.

That is true.  But some things do need investigating...usually those things in need of investigating have guardians, secrets, etc  and are very defensive when investigated...anyway...enough said...the process is happening - it only takes one to get the ball rolling...and as I said, time will eventually show the ripple effect of something barely noticed to begin with...I see through the guardians this side and that.

Bedeekin

A slight disadvantage to who or what?

Look at the title of this forum! We all come here to teach and learn nonphysical exploration. While we do spend a great deal of time talking about what it is.. and why it is... our primary goal is to experience and explore it. Therefore it is a disadvantage for you and us.. maybe not all of us... but one's left... that you don't want to swim in the ocean you have read and collected 'data' about. I don't know what other answer you expected from me or whether you have an answer lined up knowing what my response would be. We'll see.

You can only wonder... is what I am saying.  :-)

"It would actually be very interesting to see what you could achieve in the nonphysical. "

Please elaborate on this thought.

What I should have said is... "It would be really interesting what you would think once you had some experience in the nonphysical" Because you can't possibly know what it is like to operate consciously and nonphysically as a 50 year old man. You may change your whole opinion. You may hate it.. it may terrify you... who knows? least of all you.

I know what it is like to wonder about what ifs – in some ways this is quiet fine.  Apart from Frank and Tom the reports regarding experiences have not left me wondering in the way you are using the word.  

They have left me wondering as to the nature of the programs travellers are involved with, whether age and experience in this PMR are factors, and also ego...sometimes the stories reported leave me wondering about the actual point to the Astral Realm as well as the actual point of consistently popping off there.

Obviously if you are one such Traveller you would be able to answer this – at least from your own subjective experiences.

Sure... but it requires a book to explain most of it because it's my life... and intertwined with it so heavily. very brief....

I was 11 when I started getting SP and from there I learned that I could fly about my neighbourhood and visit people I knew. I was a bit of a loner so kept it to myself.. only letting a few friends know and found I could teach them. They were all primarily RTZ projections in the first years.. so I would go wherever I wanted. During these first 7 or 8 years I had many many affirmations of getting remote views 100% right... friends hiding things... knowing where people were and what they were doing and finding things my mum thought she had lost etc

So as I went through puberty I was instantly aware that there was more to reality than just 'this'. After a while I developed a different type of experience I called 2nd Phase that seemed to take me to different realities.. these were repeatable visits. The realities were non-changing and had their own denizens... this also added to my knowledge; that not only was there more to 'this' but there were whole new 'others'. The knowledge of this gave me a sense of confidence in myself even though I was an under-acheiver at school... partially because I wasn't operating fully in this world most of the time and partially because I didn't take life too seriously. As I became a young adult my experiences  evolved further to include a new type that was more set in the dream environment... that was plastic and manipulatable.. quite strange and yet very very familiar. This is what you call 'the Astral'. I found I could create things of my own... and that it was also filled with things and places that also seemed to be created by others. I realised that at this point I was interacting with people on the level I was at. As time went on I found that I could teach myself how to do things... this is when I found out how to look at the world and acquire a sort of photographic memory which soon led onto my chosen profession. I have experienced precognition and past. I learned that I could seemingly fabricate scenarios and find a likely outcome... these would be accurate unless people were involved. This led me to understand that free will was in play. I then got my first games console and found the similarities to simulated games and this reality were very much alike. When the internet came this was even more evident... So I conducted small experiments within the nonphysical to replicate this idea.. asked questions... got directed in certain ways. By this point my ability to have RTZ diminished as I grew. Probably because I was filling my head with doubts and beliefs. I began using the nonphysical as a way of sorting out problems.. mainly work orientated. I would be given a brief to construct or build something. I would realise it within my experiences and then look at the object to see how it was made or how I would make it... sort of back engineer the final product. This has helped me out on many occasions. lol

The only things that I don't concur with when it comes to MBT is the ego aspect. I have never worried about my ego. It's never bothered me... I seem to have been given many tickets and passes to places with no apparent tests or questions. I can use it for my own benefit and to help others. To me... personally.. it has always been something to USE and not be USED by. Guides are a recent thought in my head.

What was your question again?  :lol:

"There seems to be a pattern of theorising and a type of debate that springs from those that don't actively experience NPMR on a regular basis... especially with intellectuals like yourself."

Please elaborate – share your data.

Just that. This seems to happen on here and on the MBT forums. Those that do OOBE regularly tend to be more reserved about theory and are more into the doing and teaching.. those that don't seem to either collect the information gleaned by those that do to create a model so that they can believe it and understand it at an intellectual level instead of at an experiential level... or if they want to learn but don't... acquire as much information and theory in a way to 'prepare' themselves for it.

This is interesting because if you have an advantage in experiencing both states and have adapted well enough to them...you should be even more able to connect with the data I am presenting.  Yet it seems I am more able to do this – I can connect simply because I want to.
Perhaps that is the reason you cannot connect with me, because you don't really want to?

Maybe you are right. Maybe my ego doesn't want to because I feel that you are an armchair theorist and i spend a lot of time practising and teaching. Maybe it's because the information simply doesn't seem that important to me in the grand scheme of the other available information. Perhaps it's because I am not that clever and can't conceive of what the 'revelation' is because I'm simply not that way equipped. Perhaps I will have an OOBE tonight where I ask you to explain it to me in a way I can understand. I really don't know. I am out of maybes and perhapses.

To connect with YOU do I need to understand what you are saying... or do I need to be amazed at the statement? I don't quite know.

I think... what I meant by left and right brain.. is that when I am here I am Ben... I am silly.. .I am artistic and full of life and emotion.. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I just enjoy life. When I am non-physical... I am focused and almost alien.. robotic and analytical.. collecting data.

My job involves both to a very high degree. That is when I use both halves. I will say though... I use the left/right brain thing as a metaphor.

I slightly get lost on your last sentence.

*EDIT*

Wow...

Well I'll post my answer anyway. But I think I have said my piece now.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 20:07:31
I'm sorry Wi11iam, I have to admit. I baited you to here to have you show your paranoia to everyone here.

I have looked back at all your posts, as I do before posting on any members post here and I saw the same warning signs again and again.

You are very knowledgeable and intelligent, but you also have a severe case of paranoia.

This started as a great thread, but after awhile I saw it wouldn't end. No matter what anyone had explained to you, you were always going to question it.

I said that if you were successful at NPR, that you would find your answers there and I stick by it, because it's true.

It's not a knock on you, its just a true fact.

You will see that once you start accessing the NPR consciously aware regularly, that a lot of those questions just go away and are replaced with wonderful experiences.

Your entire mindset on a number of things changes, but they change for the better!  :-)

Okay Guardian Lionheart - you are barking up the wrong tree.  I am not paranoid in the slightest...I am very focused.  The more I delve the more certain it is that something is amiss, and for you to fob it off as merely paranoia is simply not going to work.  It might work in that others may assume then that I am off my rocker and not to 'listen' to my 'ravings' but there is sanity in my insistence upon getting to the truth, and making absolutely sure that nothing untoward is going on, this world or that...and so far in either world, some things seem to be amiss, and when any voice comes along to quash through all methods from terror to subterfuge, distractions, derailing, censoring, - you know...all those things which attempt to prevent disclosure etc...well if I were just a loosh unit, I wouldn't even notice now would I - but I do.  That does not at all signify I am paranoid.

Paranoia is accompanied by a lot of obvious delusion - not sensible intelligent insightful reasoning which also has practical 'how to work around such possible manipulations'.

So no - you have not 'uncovered' a paranoid individual or nipped a potential problem in the bud. Any more than you have seriously looked into the possibility of the things I have mentioned in this and other threads.

I am not actually looking for 'answers'.  I am gathering data which shows me something many others don't even wish to contemplate, lest it interferes with their cozy rendition of 'what is' and the evidence is very compelling at that.  No - it is not answers I am looking for...but rather The Answer.

You will have noted my answer to 'going there and experiencing for myself'  here is the link of the post in this thread.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/in_the_beginning-t39778.0.html;msg325429#msg325429

Astralzombie

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!

Wi11iam is a Doomsday Prepper only he's prepping for the NPMR.

I've had fun though.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 20, 2013, 20:36:55
I am not actually looking for 'answers'.  I am gathering data which shows me something many others don't even wish to contemplate, lest it interferes with their cozy rendition of 'what is' and the evidence is very compelling at that.  No - it is not answers I am looking for...but rather The Answer.

Gathering data based on what? Who's data?

What is it showing you that others don't wish to contemplate? That this reality and 'all that is' is simulated? Is this the revelation? 

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 20, 2013, 20:21:14
Look at the title of this forum! We all come here to teach and learn nonphysical exploration. While we do spend a great deal of time talking about what it is.. and why it is... our primary goal is to experience and explore it. Therefore it is a disadvantage for you and us.. maybe not all of us... but one's left... that you don't want to swim in the ocean you have read and collected 'data' about. I don't know what other answer you expected from me or whether you have an answer lined up knowing what my response would be. We'll see.

I read your reply this far Beady.  I have other things to do right now, but I will say that you are not being fair-minded and nor are you listening to what I have said already.
I will eventually be swimming in that ocean and have said so.  There is no question that I am not wanting to.  I have never said that.  What I have said is that I don't want to be hoodwinked.  Tricked.  Played for the fool.  Regurgitated.  Memory blanked. Used and abused.  Forced or otherwise sneakily compelled/seduced into doing something that I would not contemplate participating in if I had access to full data in which to make an informed...fully informed decision.  Be feed false data...and it simply can;t be denied that the Astral has those elements - what isn;t so clear as to how far and deep those elements of influence and directives go...

The power piece is that no thing which seeks to assume dominance through deception over me can do so because I know the formula.  Only that which sees the equality and wholeness in me, you, every one is that which is worthwhile supporting.  Everything else is faking it to the max, for whatever agenda - be sure that agenda has to do with collecting 'loosh' 

So - loosh 'we' are not.

:)

Anyhow - this - like the MBTOE forum and so many more...is not the 'place' for such discussion - I understand...in gratitude...data is data.

Astralzombie

It might work in that others may assume then that I am off my rocker and not to 'listen' to my 'ravings' but there is sanity in my insistence upon getting to the truth, and making absolutely sure that nothing untoward is going on, this world or that...and so far in either world, some things seem to be amiss, and when any voice comes along to quash through all methods from terror to subterfuge, distractions, derailing, censoring, - you know...all those things which attempt to prevent disclosure etc...well if I were just a loosh unit, I wouldn't even notice now would I - but I do.  That does not at all signify I am paranoid.

Paranoia is accompanied by a lot of obvious delusion - not sensible intelligent insightful reasoning which also has practical 'how to work around such possible manipulations'.

So no - you have not 'uncovered' a paranoid individual or nipped a potential problem in the bud. Any more than you have seriously looked into the possibility of the things I have mentioned in this and other threads.

William, I do not believe you are paranoid. I believe that you are very goal oriented and are in hot pursuit of the ANSWER.

But, I ask you....If you are correct and we are all just slaves and everything is truly afoul, what can you possibly do about it?

You are actually in a disbelief trap. I did not think that was possible. It is not that we are all cozy and comfortable with our little NPR experiences it's just that...man if you only knew how crazy your suspicions sound. You have made me aware of the fact that I have never had any suspicions of my NPR experiences but that does not change anything about the truth.

You talk as if this is just data collecting but you have made your mind up.
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

Well then read the rest and I'm sure you will have more to tell me.

I think you are just being too... self important when in actuality you are not true 'self' as you are here in this reality. Just the one experiencing it at the moment.

I have been reading what you are saying. I am answering you and reading your posts. How far do you want me to read into them.. that's the question.

Loosh??

Loosh   45 up, 9 down
1.an energy generated by all organic life in varying degrees of purity, the clearest and most potent coming from humans-engendered by human activity which tigers emotion, the highest of such emotion being Love/Loosh
Something, Somewhere ( or both, in millions, or uncountable) requires, likes, needs, values, collects, drinks, eats, or uses as a drug (sic) a substance ident Loosh. This is a rare substance in Somewhere, and those who posses Loosh find it vital for whatever it is used for.
buy loosh mugs & shirts
loosh love super love emotion energy
by Malcalypse Oct 28, 2010 share this add a video
2.    Loosh   48 up, 31 down
1. New Age term applied to energy produced by human beings that other entities use to feed from. 2. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities feed. From books by Robert Monroe. Maybe a play on the French word Louche.
Aliens feed off the loosh of humans for food.
buy loosh mugs & shirts
new age suffering robert monroe hemisync remote viewing
by LightShift Jan 18, 2009 share this add a video
3.    Loosh   16 up, 18 down
verb
derived from Lucius Lewis(1914-2006)Oakland, CA created by LDeez
1. The act of being fly in an innovative way.
2. A fashion foward aesthetic.
3. nickname for the Lucius Blaq label.

1. "Ooh gurl, I just love those stilletos you got on. Dem is real Loosh!"
2. "I keeps it real Loosh, Like Whaaa! Shakin' all these haters that wanna give me "me" a thumbs down! You beezies."
3. "I got that Loosh on my head and feet, freezer burn on my wrist and neck, lookin real luxurious. Straight stuntin'!"

Lionheart

Actually this statement is false. Many of the world's geniuses have exhibited paranoia. This is a proven fact.

Oh, I just wanted you to know that "Guardian" Lionheart, as you put it, is a person like you who just happens to volunteer his time to help people access and understand the NPR.  The duties of Moderator are to keep the peace and also to intervene in a subject when they feel it is time to, when they see problems on the horizon.

I have read this entire thread and been watching what is be posted daily and I see that there is a "stalemate" here. I see that if the subject was to proceed the way it currently was, that it was going to go down hill fast. I have already seen anger being shown and that's a sign to step in and calm it down.

Wi11iam

Quote from: Lionheart on February 20, 2013, 21:30:35
Actually this statement is false. Many of the world's geniuses have exhibited paranoia. This is a proven fact.

Oh, I just wanted you to know that "Guardian" Lionheart, as you put it, is a person like you who just happens to volunteer his time to help people access and understand the NPR.  The duties of Moderator are to keep the peace and also to intervene in a subject when they feel it is time to, when they see problems on the horizon.

I have read this entire thread and been watching what is be posted daily and I see that there is a "stalemate" here. I see that if the subject was to proceed the way it currently was, that it was going to go down hill fast. I have already seen anger being shown and that's a sign to step in and calm it down.

You have mis interpreted the data of this thread.  There is neither argument nor stalemate.  There is ongoing discussion which has a potential to evolve if permitted.

There is no real psychologist who could agree with your assertions that I am being paranoid – that I am displaying typical symptoms...I have already answered that.  The paranoid is delusional beyond the ability to rational reasoning.
On the other hand I also 'called it like I sees it' but upon further contemplation can also see the possibility that you do not necessarily actually realise that you act in a role of 'loosh gatherer' your moderator status is about 'keeping the peace' yet clearly the peace was disrupted due to your 'take on what was occurring' – I ask now that you 'stand down' and allow for the possibility that your 'predictions' regarding this thread be proved unfounded.

If you are not willing to do so...then lock/delete the thread.  There is no point in me continuing when moderator(s) so use their power in the manner you have chosen to use yours.

Your call.

Lionheart

Quote from: Wi11iam on February 20, 2013, 22:06:54
 There is ongoing discussion which has a potential to evolve if permitted.
If you can answer these questions, I will not post on this thread again unless it becomes disorderly.

Evolve to what?

What's the end game here?

Why is this important to you?

How does this change your physical existence/reality, who you are and why you are here?

...and lastly, what can you do to change it?

Wi11iam

Quote from: Bedeekin on February 20, 2013, 21:02:03
Well then read the rest and I'm sure you will have more to tell me.

I think you are just being too... self important when in actuality you are not true 'self' as you are here in this reality. Just the one experiencing it at the moment.

I have been reading what you are saying. I am answering you and reading your posts. How far do you want me to read into them.. that's the question.

Loosh??

Loosh   45 up, 9 down
1.an energy generated by all organic life in varying degrees of purity, the clearest and most potent coming from humans-engendered by human activity which tigers emotion, the highest of such emotion being Love/Loosh
Something, Somewhere ( or both, in millions, or uncountable) requires, likes, needs, values, collects, drinks, eats, or uses as a drug (sic) a substance ident Loosh. This is a rare substance in Somewhere, and those who posses Loosh find it vital for whatever it is used for.
buy loosh mugs & shirts
loosh love super love emotion energy
by Malcalypse Oct 28, 2010 share this add a video
2.    Loosh   48 up, 31 down
1. New Age term applied to energy produced by human beings that other entities use to feed from. 2. It is also used to refer to the energy that is produced by suffering that entities feed. From books by Robert Monroe. Maybe a play on the French word Louche.
Aliens feed off the loosh of humans for food.
buy loosh mugs & shirts
new age suffering robert monroe hemisync remote viewing
by LightShift Jan 18, 2009 share this add a video
3.    Loosh   16 up, 18 down
verb
derived from Lucius Lewis(1914-2006)Oakland, CA created by LDeez
1. The act of being fly in an innovative way.
2. A fashion foward aesthetic.
3. nickname for the Lucius Blaq label.

1. "Ooh gurl, I just love those stilletos you got on. Dem is real Loosh!"
2. "I keeps it real Loosh, Like Whaaa! Shakin' all these haters that wanna give me "me" a thumbs down! You beezies."
3. "I got that Loosh on my head and feet, freezer burn on my wrist and neck, lookin real luxurious. Straight stuntin'!"

Beady – I have read the rest of your replies and thank you too for your data on 'loosh' which carries with it something more than what Hawk hinted, but adds to the concept of 'loosh gathers' or 'loosh harvesting bots' bots etc...

I have not until this day ever encountered the expression

I would say then that my comment 'Loosh we are not'...is a bit off...but the underlying expression remains.  I as loosh belong to no one which wants to own possess treat me as inferior etc...

In regard to 'self importance' yes – I consider that me as 'loosh' is important enough not to be owned, manipulated, possessed, treated as inferior etc...

Wi11iam

PS Beady

You told me in the course of discussion that you were 'being' and had no agenda.
I replied that if I were to search your posts I would find your agenda.
Anyhoo – as it has unfolded you now tell me that you are a teacher – you experience the altered states and report your data of experience and you encourage others to learn to do the same.

That is your agenda – purpose – you are doing not just being.

Are we on the same page in relation to being and doing?